Prologue

When There Was You and Me

Minho's POV

As I paced my car beside our school's entrance gate, I saw immediately Taeyeon, my classmate, who's sitting and talking with our lady guard. 

"Psst!" I shouted after closing my car's door.

She gazed in my way as I started walking towards her. I was shocked when she just snobbed me.

I grinned. That was cute. But that does not mean I like her. It needs to climb a 15 foot tree before it'll happen.

"Hey, young lady!" I exclaimed and sat beside her.

She moved a little as if I was full of germs. "Excuse me, I'm not yet a lady. I'm still a cute teenage girl." She answered.

I chuckled. "Really? I didn't see that coming."

"And so?" She said with her eyebrow raised.

"Your so cute!" I smilled fakely.

"What?!" She shouted.

I have this sudden urge to pinch her cheeks so I did it. 

"AHHHHH! You bastard! You don't have the rights to do that!" She screamed as she tries to remove my fingers in her cheeks.

I laughed so hard. I spread her cheeks widely. It turned red already.

"Stop you fool!" She then slapped me and punched me on my stomach.

I don't know what to feel. It was so uncertain. T'was my first time to be punched by a girl. It hurts. It hurts a lot. She's such a saddist!

"FVCCCCK!!!!!!" I shouted like a lion.

This is so embarrasing! I don't know how start this day with a mark on my face and a shaken stomach.