RACES & BONDS

【 Feral Hearts 】semi-au; kik-based rp | | supernatural. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!
RACES & BONDING
feral hearts in the night
loving like we've been kept captive
LONG DESCRIPTION

A bond is a deep, spiritual connection between two creatures. The bond can surpass racial boundaries, and any two living creatures can be bound together. Usually referred to as mates, the bonded pair does not have to ual or romantic in any way, though it typically is in most cases. Once the connection is made between the individuals is created, it is typically very hard to get rid of-- often requiring a sacrifice or the offical of a racial leader.

Each individual can only take one mate, and the bond between them can only be of one variety. For example, if a vampire and a demon were to become mated, they could not have both a vampiric and demonic bond; they would need to choose between the two options and decide which type of bond would be best for them. In most cases, the more dominant partner's racial bond is the commonly chosen choice. This does not mean that it is the only way.

To be able to participate in a bond, both partners must have been in the roleplay for two weeks each. If interested in becoming mated to someone, both parties must privately message the admin to speak with her about it.


SHORT DESCRIPTION

If you and another person want to be considered bound to each other, see the admin for permission, then and be bonded. If you want the bond ended, again, please speak to the admin and she will take care of it for the two of you. Have fun and be all spirtually, physically, and emotionally conneceted, dweebs.
what is a bond?
Vampires ✟
Vampires are born into this cruel world, not created. The chances of having a vampiric child is slim, even when the birth occurs between two purebred vampires. Typically, the fetus will die within the womb during the first trimester of pregnancy-- for those who survive the mutation of their originally human genes, they are cursed with the blessing of unnaturally keen senses and a sharp thirst for fresh blood. Vampires are unique in that fact, being the only race to survive solely off the life force of their neighbors. They can drink the blood of any race, and most the damned have their own preferences in taste. Werewolves have a smokey, husky taste. Faeries tend to rest a little sweet on the palette. Etc., etc. Aside from this key fact, the supernatural beings were born with reflexes far faster than that of any mortal. This, paired with their honed eye sight and attentive ears make the race a force to be reckoned with.

this race is a matriarchy.


 WEREWOLVES 
Simple enough, in theory, werewolves are beings with two entirely separate beings inside them. It has never been discovered by what means werewolves were birthed into existence, it is only known that they are the oldest race, aside from humans, that live strong today. Every werewolf is birthed in their wolf form, living their early years switching uncontrollably between their human and wolf selves. Wolf people are bigger, stronger, and more physically fit than most, having unbelievably super-human strength and endurance on their side. It is not until they are older, and taught about their true nature that they begin to coincide peacefully with the beast within. Each werewolf, in actuality, is a human with the spirit of a wolf living beside their own. The human psyche and the bestial psyche often conflict, grating against each other until one side wins out. In most situations, with the help of their teachings, the humanoid side will be the victor and suppress their carnal urges. However, there are those that would prefer to succumb to their more primal brother, leading lives as wolves. These anomalies are treated as outcasts from the wolf societies.

THIS RACE IS A PATRIARCHY.

ANGELS 
Torn. TheRE are two kinds of angels that walk among us on earth. The divine, and the fallen. Those who have not fallen from the graces of god, yet live among humans, are guardian angels. They are there to watch the mortals, and even their fellow supernatural creatures. Making sure that no absolute evil shall overtake their generally good natures. The fallen are now a different race entirely. They belong to know form of government, nor do they typically adhere to any hierarchy system. The motives behind each fallen angel vary by the individual and is not known by the rest of the world. The only physical attribute that sets fallen angels apart from their more obedient and gracious counterparts is the ebony coloring of their wings. Angel wings are only visible when the angel is under extreme stress-- other than that, one can only tell an angel apart from a human by their shadow that includes their wings whether they are out or not.

THIS RACE IS A MATRIARCHY.

DEMONS 
Demons are a unique race. From the very start, they are birthed from death and decay. When a demon wishes to become pregnant, there is quite an extensive ritual that must take place involving the sacrifice of a sinning soul. The vice of that particular soul, be it pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath or sloth that the human soul particularly enjoyed indulging in is the sin that manifests in the form of the fetus inside the mother's womb. Having been created through the sin of a human, the demon is then predisposed to indulge in that sin, themselves. In fact, their every drive is nearly devoted to it in some form or another. They live to commit the sin that created them.

THIS RACE IS A PATRIARCHY.

FAERIES 
The fae have always been a mysterious race. With a longevity of nearly two hundred years, these sprites can nearly trace their origins back to the birthing of the first werewolf. Lithe, short, and thin in looks; enthusiastic, whimsical, and mischievous by nature. The faeries have always been a rag-tag group of supernaturals. The only order to be found inside the loosely gathered troupes would be the Seelie and Unseelie courts. Each faerie troupe sides with either one or the other, with no in between. Whether they agree with everything the chosen court stands for is not necessarily true. The Seelie court praises returning kindness to those who show it force, and view the human's as pets to look after. The Unseelie court varies greatly, as any of its members would consider lending humans a helping hand to be downright blasphemy-- seeing the mundane race as only a means through which to play mean tricks, including changelings.

this race is a patriarchy.

SIRENS
 
Arguably the most beautiful race of them all. Sirens are not what they appear to be in stories of the old. While their ancestors did, indeed, lure sailors out at sea to absolutely gruesome deaths-- it simply is not the way they live any more. Siren children are a likely birth regardless of racial pairing; any couple with one siren is almost always blessed with one in return. Men and women alike that have had opportunity to gaze upon one of the forsaken with their very own eyes will tell you that there is nothing that can compare. Not even the voice of an angel can drown own the divine calls of the sirens. Armed with a quick tongue, sharp beauty, and a will to compel for more convincing than anything else in this world, the sirens are a most feared race.

THIS RACE IS A MATRIARCHY.
 
general race information
VAMPIRE BOND
In order for a vampiric bond to take place, both individuals must consume a small portion of their chosen mate's blood, flowing straight from the vein. This ritual is typically sealed through ion, thought not always. It is up to the individual. If both mates are vampiric in nature, they may simply feed from each other at the same time. However, if only one mate is of the race, they may feed on their chosen mate whilst holding a cut wrist, for example, to their partner's mouth as they willingly le at the open wound. This will cause the pair to be bonded for the rest of their lives, only ended by either the death of one mate or if a ritual is performed via human sacrifice to dissolve the thread between the bonded pair's hearts.

WEREWOLF BOND
In order for a wolven bond to take place, the will of the most dominant wolf is the most important factor that is needed. If both creatures pairs are werewolves, the wolf with the most authority between the two must be the initiator of the bonding bite. If only one partner is a wolf, he or she must be the one to initiate. The bonding bite, otherwise simply known as 'mating', is when a dominant werewolf, in wolf form, sinks his or her sharp canine's into the nape of the submissive's neck, deep enough to penetrate the skin and draw blood. If the will of the initiator is strong enough, the submissive will be bound to the wolf, and the wolf will be obligated to protect him or her from harm. With little exception, this tradition is almost always performed after ual . Regardless of whether the bond is romantic in nature. This will cause the pair to be bonded for the rest of their lives, only ended by either the death of one mate or unless the bonded pair appeals to the alpha, convincing him to dissolve the bond between them.

ANGEL BOND
In order for an angelic bond to take place, both partners must fully devote themselves to the safety and happiness of their counterpart. Kissing their way across every inch of their lover's/friend's body until every inch has been graced and showered with affection is how they form life long connections with their chosen mate. (Not to be taken literally-- basically just kiss them all over.) Both parties must reciprocate, regardless of race for the bonding to take place. This bond cannot be broken even in death. The only way possible to have the bond dissolved is by praying to God, asking him to forgiveness and a second chance for the both of you.

DEMON BOND
In order for a demonic bond to take place, the two wishing to create the bond /must/ reach ual release of some kind with the assistance of their partner. On top of this, the two must slit their palms and press their hands together, allowing their blood to mingle and drip down their wrists. Typically, a demonic bond ensures protection of each other-- namely in a bi-racial bond, the demon is sworn to defend their mate. This bond cannot be broken by death, the only way to break the bond being a ritual that requires great sacrifice to severe the connection between the couple's souls.

FAERIE BOND
In order for a faerie bond to take place, both of the persons involved must drink a concoction of faerie dust, , and specified flowers/herbs from the same glass. The faerie dust of both faeries-- which can be gathered from the wings of the fae creature-- must be use, in the case that the bond involves only one faerie, the non-fae individual must contribute some other part of their body (i.e. spit, hair, etc.) to the potion. Fresh from both parties must be added. Several other natural ingredients are added to the glass and both creatures must drink the whole of it equally to become bonded. The bonding process is generally seen as disgusting, but necessary by the general fae. Faerie bonds last only for one hundred years, but can be broken sooner by requesting it of one of the court princes.

SIREN BOND
In order for a siren bond to take place, both partners must be willing. The siren cannot manipulate his or her partner into agreeing to the bond, as the ritual will fail if the unconscious mind of the individual being manipulated is not completely devoted. Once both individual's have pledged their desire to bond to the high queen of the sirens, they may proceed with the bonding ritual. This involves the siren or sirens in the pairing to give themselves to their partner for eternity, promising to care for their lover and never manipulate them. This is done through each partner bringing the other to completion using only the tongue they promise to never use against them again. After the bond is created, the siren or sirens in the relationship are no longer able to compel their partner. This will cause the pair to be bonded for the rest of their lives, only ended by either the death of one mate or unless the bonded pair appeals to high queen, convincing her to dissolve the bond between them.
RACIAL BONDS

BOND LIST

mate name(race) x mate name(Race) | bond type
bond list

semi-au
supernatural
kik-based rp
accepting