Because

Her Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He often forgets she’s an idol too

 

YoungJi opens the door just to see her (secret) boyfriend’s gloomy face. He managed to have a straight-face when she beamed her infamous smile and he walks directly to the wooden chair where he throws his cap and removes his jacket revealing only a white top and his temporarily inked-shoulder.

 

‘Why didn’t you call me last night?’ He crossed his arms and looked at her sheepishly.

 

YoungJi scratched her neck and shook her head by the tone of his voice. This means a little trouble.

 

Mino’s always been so sensitive about getting in touch with her. He looks so quiet on the outside but he can actually use his rap skills to nag her when she forgot to call him in a day.

She sits beside him and she holds his hand quietly, hoping to be forgiven by a skinship.

 

‘Cause I filmed ‘til 3 AM.’ She said smiling.

‘Why do you have to film that much?’ He retorted looking at her

 

‘Cause I’m an Idol?’ She said it in a statement rather than a question

He stopped talking and looks back to her.

 

‘Why do you have to be angry all the time when you know our type of schedule?’ She laughed

‘I’m just pissed.’ He answered and looked away.

 

She hugs him just shyly and kisses his cheek

 

‘Tch.’ He protested.

‘Aren’t you going to do it right?’ He said, now smiling at her.

 

But YoungJi stands up, smiling. Heading to the kitchen.

‘What do you want to eat for lunch?’ She said, faking that she didn’t noticed that smile

 

 

He thinks he’s swag and all

 

YoungJi heard him playing a song while she’s cooking. She calls them the ‘YG beats’, always crazy, crazy, catchy tunes.

 

‘Do you like it?’ He smiled and followed her on the kitchen bringing his phone and a wireless speaker.

‘Yes. It’s good. Very catchy. Do you have lyrics for that?’ She asked while stirring casually.

 

He proudly answered ‘yes’ and YoungJi snaps her fingers to give him a cue. He started to rap uncontrollably, making weird funny poses along the ‘performance’.

 

‘Aww... A thousand more fangirls for you.’ She chuckled sarcastically, as she looks at a tired laughing Mino.

 

‘I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter