Chapter 6

Don't cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong parked the car, got in the elevator and pressed the number of the floor he wanted to reach. He was heading to the apartment that he knew for sure that Lee Seungri was staying at. Beside a huge mansion that Seungri shared with his official boyfriend Daesung, this apartment was where Seungri dropped himself by after endless fun and parties he had with Jiyong and others.

The red head man keyed in the passcode and opened the door. He found Seungri watch TV in the living room, half sitting, half lying in the couch. Seungri was not the type of man who just sat lazily doing nothing at home like this, but since the kidnapping, he was not in the mood for playing around. He ignored the mansion and just came to this place everyday after work.

Jiyong hopped on the couch, immediately clinging to Seungri’s side.

“I’m home, babe.”

“I thought you were busy clubbing somewhere downtown and not coming over tonight.” Seungri smirked at his secret lover.

“Nah, I can’t let my hottie alone at night. And nope, I wasn’t go clubbing. I got my mission accomplished earlier.”

“What mission?” Seungri gave JiYong a questioning look. He watched as Jiyong took his phone out of his pocket, tapping the screen before handing it over.

“See for yourself.”

On the phone screen were a chain of pictures of Seunghyun and his fellows being assaulted. There were a lot of pictures of Seunghyun, in which he was lying on the ground, worn out and covered in blood.

“Happy?” Jiyong winked at the CEO, who was gluing his eyes on the phone with a undeniable satisfaction.

“Why didn’t you tell me beforehand? I could have shown up and punched that faced bastard with my own hand.”

“I wanted to surprise you,  and you should only use your strength with me, in bed." Jiyong his lips seductively. He was crawling up to Seungri’s lap. His pair of plump lips started to work their way from Seungri’s cheekbone to his jawline.

“So-” Seungri spoke up, tossing the phone aside. “-- did the mercenary say something about Daesung? Did you ask him something about Daesung and the bidding?”

Jiyong stopped his action. He hated it when Daesung’s name rolled out of Seungri’s mouth.  Seungri wanted the mercenary to pay for what he had done to him, Jiyong made him pay. Seungri was very satisfied, so didn’t it mean that they could have some fun together now?

Why did he have to ask about that stupid Daesung? Jiyong gritted his teeth. He actually had everything planned already.

“Of course I had to ask for some information about my lover’s fiancé.” Jiyong nodded his head, his lips curled up a tad. “He’s doing fine, as the mercenary told me.”

“Really?” Seungri frowned. “Did they treat Daesung poorly? He must be suffering a lot—“

“He’s fine, I told you.” Jiyong cut him off, waving his hand. “He’s way better than you imagined. But he’s angry with you now.”

Jiyong carefully watched Seungri’s facial expression as he was saying.

“You know, you didn’t agree to give up on the bidding right away to rescue him from the kidnappers, and that made him mad. So he kind of told them that he knew about the dirty deals that you’ve done. All the dirty business with our underground partners I mean…”

Seungri’s eyes darkened. His brows frowned to the point that they literally touched each other. Jiyong high-fived himself inwardly. You took the bait, babe.

“How could he know about those things? I’m sure I’ve never told him about my underground business.”

“Do you honestly think that he’s just an innocent church boy who worships you at your feet?”

“Watch your words, Jiyong. I’ve known Daesung for more than ten years—“

“For ’s sake, you clearly don’t know him anymore…” Jiyong hissed like a snake. “… not when you’re too busy with your affair, which happens to be me, and your other relationships. You actually spend too little time with him to say that you know him well now.”

Jiyong watched Seungri curled his fingers into a ball. He did make things up about Daesung, but he wasn't wrong about how Seungri had been ignoring his lover for the past time. The CEO had been too immersed in everything but his poor lover, and that was the thing Jiyong used to make Seungri believe in his lies.

As much as Jiyong hate it, he couldn't deny Daesung's existence meant a lot to Seungri. The CEO might cheat on him, but Daesung would always wait for him, welcome him back and give him a place called home. Seungri, therefore, would not leave Daesung for Jiyong. And that was the reason why Daesung had always been a pain in the for Jiyong. Daesung being there stopped Seungri from being his totally. Daesung being there made Jiyong forever be a secret affair. Daesung stood in the middle of Jiyong's career. He could never go further than just the Head of Finance and Investment Department. He wanted more than that, he wanted to own, he wanted to be a boss. He had been trying his off for the past few years. He practically stayed in the office, working more than fifteen hours a day. He seduced Seungri and tried to keep the relationship more than just a few s. But then, Daesung still stood there in his way of conquering everything.

So, Jiyong made a plan. Getting rid of Daesung was no difficult, but Jiyong wanted it to be done by Seungri himself.

"Am I right?" Jiyong continued pushing Seungri to the edge. "You don't know Daesung anymore. And he's apparently not as loyal to you as he used to be."

Seungri still didn't say anything. He bit his bottom lip and Jiyong knew his lover was thinking  really hard. He pulled his final card, knowing that nothing is more important to Seungri than his career.

"Honey, you've tried so ing much, and got so ing far. Look how big Seungri Group has become now. You'll lose everything if all the underground business is exposed. And the bidding, too. You can't give up on that. The bidding is worth millions of dollars and loads of opportunities ahead."

Seungri closed his eyes. He swallowed dryly, his Adam's apple bobbing inside his throat. After a long silent moment, Seungri opened his eyes. And that was when Jiyong heard what he wanted to hear since forever.

"Jiyong-ah, we need to eliminate Daesung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter