And do what? [Pt. 1]

Boy Group ONESHOT COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N just want to remind you that English isn't my first language.

~Enjoy reading~

                  

 

Jungwoo was either quiet, uncomfortable, or feeling out of place. Or maybe he just don't really feel good that's why he does not show his face that much during their live at the park. Lucas acting all boyfie in front of the camera didn't help either, because it only made the older more uncomfortable. The live contained Ten cringing at Kun and Lucas, Kun taking care of the younger ones,Lucas and Ten laughing at Kun and Jungwoo being distant - which Lucas did not fail to notice.

So when he gets the chance, he puts his arm around the older's shoulder or make small talk with him.But Lucas starts getting all flirty again in which it starts getting on Jungwoo's nerve. Lucas told the fans to have fun together when they have the chance, which made Jungwoo snap and ask "And do what?". Jungwoo doesn't look like he means it or is irritated. Because that's what he's good at. Looking all innocent. The tallest among the four was caught off guard and didn't know what comeback to make, so Kun came to the rescue by asking them regarding their flight to Dubai. The live continued 'til they had to bid goodbye.

~~

When they arrived at the dorm, Lucas held on Jungwoo's wrist before the other could go to his bed. Jungwoo turned around to give Lucas a questioning look on his face.

"Let's go out tomorrow."  He told the older with a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter