With A Purpose

My Teddy Bear

Youngjae knew how much Jaebum did not like Mark being with Youngjae. So he came up with a plan that would put Jaebum in an uncomfortable situation.

He came up with his plan a few days ago thinking of who would be his partner to fulfill the plan. In the end he chose Mark solely because Jaebum would have the best reaction if Mark was involved.

Youngjae was currently in the bathroom meanwhile the rest of the Got7 members were in the living room watching a movie. Jaebum was laying down on the couch waiting for Youngjae to return from the bathroom and straight into his arms so that Youngjae could be the little spoon while they lay down. 

Ready to commence his plan, Youngjae stepped out of the bathroom he walked into the living room passing Jaebum who had his hands held out ready to embrace Youngjae. 

Instead Youngjae stood in front of Mark who was seated between Jackson and Jinyoung. "Mark can I talk to you alone" Youngjae started out. 

Mark and everyone else's attention was on Youngjae. Mark answered, "sure just let me finish this scene" he smiled up at Youngjae who sat down on his feet, his back against Mark's legs. 

A strong glare was coming from a certain someone and Youngjae knew that his plan was already working. Jaebum lowkey wished that Mark wouldn't go with Youngjae and that he would just forget.

The scence finished so Mark tapped Youngjae's shoulders indicating for him to get up. They both got up and were on their way to their shared room. 

Mark got in last and was going to close the door behind him but there was a resistance that was in the way for the door to fully close. 

That resistance was of course Im Jaebum. "Youngjae what about me??? I thought we were going to watch the movie together" Jaebum stated with a look of disapproval on his face. 

"Later Jaebum I needed talk to Mark oppa" Youngjae said hugging Mark from the behind swiftly snaking his arms around Mark's torso and closing the door. 

Already Jaebum's eyes were on fire as he closed the door fully. 

Trotting to the bed and sitting down Mark followed. "Mark I have a plan" Youngjae blurted making Mark curious of the idea Youngjae had.

"What is it?" Mark asked leaning in to hear about this so called plan.

 

 

They walked out of the room hand in hand to the living room. By this time Youngjae's plan was in motion and was already receiving reactions from Jaebum. 

Since the couch Mark was siting in earlier only had one spot Mark decided to have Youngjae sit on his lap.

The leader felt his temper getting hot at the sight of Mark's arms around his Youngjae, and Youngjae being seated on Mark's lap. 

Clearly there was no room on that couch so it didn't make sense to Jaebum why Youngjae would be seated there when Jaebum was on a couch alone with a empty space for someone else to be on. 

Jaebum tried to shake off the jealousy that was pumping through this veins. He calmed himself down, but he got triggered when he saw that Mark crossed the line.

As the movie progressed Youngjae feel asleep in Mark's lap. He insisted for the other member to get off the couch so that he could lay Youngjae down. This wasn't exactly part of the plan, but Mark thought it would help to get a great reaction from Jaebum.

Mark layed Youngjae in front of him, meaning that Mark was the big spoon and sleeping Youngjae was the little spoon. He wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy. 

He looked up to Jaebum who's eyes were on fire. Mark raised his eyebrow, lifted his head up so that he could see over Youngjae's head to continue watching the movie.

His thumd was rubbing cirles on Youngjae's belly and he did the action that crossed the line. His hand slipped under Youngjae's shirt as the boy was still sleeping and continued on rubbing cirles.

Jaebum was in flames at the sight he was ready to stand up but Mark continued and kissed the back of Youngjae's ear.

Jaebum shot straight up walking towards the couple. Since Jaebum had the strength and muscle he ripped Youngjae right out of Mark's embrace.

Youngjae was still very sleepy but he knew was was going on and continued with his act "Jaebuumm I was sleeping with Mark oppa" he whined. 

Thats all it took before Jaebum rushed them to their old shared room. "Did I hear right? Mark oppa?? I swear Choi Youngjae" Jaebum angerly muttered. 

"Why are you calling another man your oppa??" Jaebum said louder. 

"Mark told me to call him oppa" Youngjae lied knowing he started it out of no where. 

"Youngjae I am your man. Call me oppa, not another man. And I swear if I see him touching you like that I will cut his hands off. Does he not know his place?", Jaebum paused slowly walking close to Youngjae, "do I need to remind where his place is again?" Jaebum said trapping Youngjae against the wall with one hand up against the wall and the other finding its way around Youngjae's waist. 

"How many more times to I need to spell this out you are mine Choi Youngjae, no on else's completely mine" Jaebum whispered closing the space between Youngjae and himself.

What followed was the make out session of Jaebum completely eating Youngjae's face, and nack making sure that even the stylist noonas would know that Youngjae is taken. 

"This is the last time Youngjae you will do this to me or else I won't be able to stop myself from keeping you to myself" Jaebum breathed out kissing Youngjae one last time. 

"Never call Mark oppa, you are only allowed to call me that. Don't spare a glance at any other man. Don't let another man touch you like I can. And last of all never think that I won't get jealous, because baby I will" Jaebum concluded. 

Youngjae was now satisfied, he always found JealousBum cute. He succeeded on making Jaebum jealous, which is very easy since Jaebum is very possessive when it comes to his teddy bear.

 

 

I hope that this isn't complete bs XD I'm bad at writing lol :))