Jealousy

My Teddy Bear

It has been some time since JB has noticed the recent closeness of Youngjae and Mark.

Sure they have a dog together, and they care for it like parents. That doesn't mean they have to actually act like a real couple!! 

Fine JB admits it, he's jealous. But it's not his fault his own boyfriend has not been giving his attention to him. 

All that JB knew is that he had one las drop of patience before he looses it.

He has seen Youngjae hug other members, multiple times too. But he knows it's a sign of brotherly love, and lately that's all he is getting from Youngjae.

He misses his kisses. And nights where they would hold each other for warmth (even though their room is disgustingly hot).

Today Got7 was in Japan. All their schedules ended, and it was night, so they all headed to the hotel they were staying at.

At last JB felt like he could have some alone time with his Youngjae, since they were sharing a hotel room. And because Mark has been taking him away lately because of Coco.

The other members were paired up too, except Mark he was alone. 

Once they arrived to the room Youngjae flopped on his bed. 

JB laid down on Youngjae's bed too draping his arm over Youngjae's waist. 

"Eeuuh, get off me I feel disgusting" Youngjae groaned.

"I want to be like this a little longer" JB replied, but Youngjae insisted, "hyung, I need to take a shower I am not going to sleep like this".

Youngjae pushed himself through JB's arms and walked to the bathroom. JB felt hurt. Why doesn't Youngjae like spending time with him anymore?

His shower lasted less than 10 minutes, still it felt forever. 

As soon as Youngjae stepped out, he announced "JB I'm sleeping with Mark tonight". 

JB sprung out of his bed. "What, what do you mean?" He questioned feeling his pulse rise at the thought of Youngjae sleeping in another mans arms.

"Mark said he was lonely because he misses Coco" Youngjae sighed. 

JB felt anger. He couldn't get mad at Youngjae though, he was too cute.

"I don't want you to go sleep with Mark" Jaebum calmly exhaled. 

"Well I already told him I was on my way" Youngjae shuffled to the door. "Good night JB hyung" he said as he closed the door.

An hour passed by JB felt even more hurt by the second, but mostly jealous. What if Mark secretly kisses him? What if while they are sleeping he holds Youngjae tight? His jaw clenched at the thought.

He can't just loose his Youngjae like that. With no other though in his mind JB marched to Marks hotel room. 

Since he was the leader he had a key to all of their rooms. He unlocked it and barged in. 

The sight in front of him lit his eyes on fire. Mark was holding Youngjae like how he was suppose to.

Youngjae was his and only his. Mark did not have the right to be holding him like that. 

"Youngjae get up, we are going to my room now" JB whispered with anger in his voice. 

"JB he is sleeping with me tonight, he can sleep with you tomorrow" Mark suggested as he played with Youngjae's hair and kissed the top of his forehead. 

"Youngjae I said now" JB raised his voice. Youngjae slowly got up and JB saw, Youngjae was shirtless and so was Mark. 

That's it, JB was loosing it.
JB took Youngjae into a possessive hug quickly followed by carrying him bridal style.

"Aw JB I wanted to sleep with Mark" Youngjae whined as they entered their original hotel room.

JB tossed Youngjae to his bed and climbed on top of him. "Dare say Mark one more time" JB warned.

"Mark was lonely though" Youngjae whined again. Right then JB pinned Youngjae's arms above him. 

"I told you not to say it" Youngjae swallowed hard. JB buried his nose into Youngjae's neck. 

"You are mine Choi Youngjae, mine I tell you" JB said sending shivers down Youngjae's spine.

"If you mention any other mans name I will get jealous. You should only think about me, sleep with me, give kisses to me" JB gritted his teeth as he also left hickeys all over Youngjae's neck.

"See that? Only I can mark you like this" his face met up to Youngjae's. He kissed him passionately. "Only I can kiss you like this" he said as he broke the kiss leaving Youngjae breathless. 

JB let go of Youngjae's arms and moved his hands behind Youngjae's back. He brought his face up to Youngjae's beautiful collarbones. He marked them too with hickeys. 

JB wanted it to make it clear that Youngjar was his and no one else's so he left many marks all over his chest, neck, and collarbones. 

That night JB has never felt so relieved when he saw the sight of Youngjae his name, and not anyone else's. 

They ended the night was cuddling JB was holding Youngjae tight because he was his teddy bear.