S.E.O.U.L

It's YOU!!

After 2 hours being on the plane, we finally reached our destination, Seoul the capital of South Korea and the place I firstly visited in my whole life.

-“Yoong Unnie! Who’s going to pick us up from here?” I questioned

-“I don’t know too...perhaps Dad? Oppa? Or who else we know living in here?” Yoona replied with “I don’t care” face. We both stayed silent while we were walking by the arrivals exit.

  Hell....why is it so crowded in here, huh? So many people gathered around the exit way. I admit, seriously there were over thousands people! Is this what South Korea look like??? How could we find somebody who’s going to pick up us then?

-“Oh!! Super Junior!!! Super Junior!!!”

-“Guys, look!! Super junior coming this way.... go go go!!”

-“Ahhhhhh!!!! Super Junior”

   I heard these phrases repeated over where Yoona and I were standing. The word “SUPER JUNIOR” is so popular in the airport. What’s that word referred to?? I’m now more confusing and also wondering.

-“You two get out of the way....” A huge group of teenage girls in school uniform were running across us like a big storm. One of the girl pushed me aside, made me fell to the ground. Aish...this girl!!

- “Are you okay, Miss?” A guy’s voice grabbed my attention and made me turn to face him. I stared at his pretty handsome face and his sparkles eyes until he smiled and repeated his question again.

-“eh....well...I’m okay!” I replied with embarrassment that I was staring at his face without realizing about a few minutes ago. He handed me to stand up and I was so shy while receiving his touch on my hands. I blushed for the first time. My heart was beating like crazy. Yah! Seohyun! You better wake up...don’t be silly! I warned myself but it didn’t work. I was still blushing after all.

-“No thank, huh? ” The owner of that sparkles black eyes teased me.

-“Um...thank you so much!” I said awkwardly. He smiled, smiled, smiled and smiled. Then he just said: “Welcome Seohyunnie!”

-“What????” I gasped in surprise.

-“Why? You wonder why I know your name, don’t you.” He chuckled a bit and went on. “I’m your brother’s best friend! Cho Kyuhyun.”

-“My brother? Oh! You meant Siwon Oppa?” I suddenly got what he meant. God!!!

-“How many brothers do you have in Korea?”

-“Only him.... Oops! Where did Yoona gone?” Gosh! How come I forgot about my dear sister!

-“I guess your sister is walking towards us! Look...” I eyed to where he pointing and there’s Yoona! And SIWON? Yes, that’s him! Choi Siwon, my beloved brother! The brother I haven’t seen for so long. We finally met again!

-“Seohyun-ah!”

-“Oppa!” I run to him and he gave me a warm hug.

-“You both grown this much, huh? I miss you very...”

-“Much! We know that!” Yoona completed his sentence and we laughed happily.

-“We miss you too!” I said cheerfully.

-“Ah!! You’re so cute!” Siwon pinched my cheek and I just giggled.

...............................................................................................................................................

Kyuhyun said:

   Am I alone here? The 3 siblings were chatting around and teasing each other, laughing like there’s no tomorrow! Oh..... Jealous of them! And that Seohyunnie forgot about me already huh? Did she forget who just help her? It’s no matter if I just waited in the van with Donghae. I made the wrong decision, didn’t I? Lonely....I’m Mr. Lonely...

-< Kyu-ah! Let’s go. > I was waiting for that call for so long and here it comes.

  Siwon walked his sisters to the parking side, left me with the sisters’ luggage. Gosh! I’m too much look like his servant.

-< Let’s get inside first! I’m going to help Kyuhyun with your luggage. > So the girls got in the van and Siwon helped me with those heavy lug gages.

  After that, Siwon and I got in the van and together we left the airport. There were about 20 bikes followed our van. How popular is SUPER JUNIOR nowadays! *laugh proudly*

  Inside the van:

  Donghae was sleeping peacefully at the front seat while 4 of us sitting in the narrow back seat. Yoona fell asleep because of tiredness, I see. But that Seohyun kept talking and talking non stop. Didn’t she get tired at all? The way she talking, giggling, chuckling, laughing! She’s cute enough to make me fall for her. I couldn’t stop looking at her cute reaction. Be honest, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Eh...What am I talking about? Don’t get it wrong. Well... I didn’t mean that I fell in love with her or crush on her or something... Or... Aish! What’s wrong with me right now? Okay...Just forget what I said.

...............................................................................................................................................

    Yoona said:

    Finally, we arrived at my father’s villa, a very modern one with some like European style. It was bigger than I expected. I scanned around as the van moving slowly through the house gate. Crossing the garden, I realized there were plenty of Cherry Blossom trees which well known as Sakura. It had no difference with our house in Tokyo; I meant my mom’s house in Japan. “Does dad love Sakura too?” I wondered. My mom and I loved this pinky-white flower. Well, Seohyunnie did too.

   The van stopped by the front of the house. We got off the car and I just realized that another stranger appears. He was some kind of tall. He was wearing a cap and also a mask just likes protecting his face from the sunburn. Yes, I caught him wearing eyeglasses too. Such a strange thing, huh!

-“Unnie, help me with this!” Seohyun handed a bag to me.

-“What’s this? Why is it so heavy?” As I was taking that heavy thing from her, a kindly voice came out initially.

-“May I help you with that bag?” I turned to face that strange guy and saw that he already removed his mask. He offered a hand as a radiant smile spread over his face.

-“Um...Okay then! Here you go.” I smiled back, a purely smile.

-“Guys! Let’s get inside...It’s too hot out of here...Come on...” Siwon said. Then he led us into the house.

   As soon as I stepped on the floor, I felt like I’m not belonging to here. I guess Seohyun felt the same as me. Perhaps, it was the feelings of the first time we’ve been to somewhere unfamiliar. Seconds after, we reached the living room. 2 people were sitting in a sofa, chatting or something. Our presences caught their attention and they turned to face us. We all bowed 90 degrees as a Korean greeting style. In Japan, we just bowed our heads a bit and that’s all. An old lady, my grandmother, I guess. She wasn’t looking well due to health problem. I heard my mom talk about her so often. Next... The person sat beside grandma was definitely my father, of course. He smiled at us warmly. Even though, he’s got old now but he still looked handsome. Siwon did look like dad a lot. He stood up and headed to where we were standing. Soon, he hugged both Seohyun and me in his warm arms. I was nearly shed into tears but I hardly controlled it.

...............................................................................................................................................

   Again, Seohyun said:

   I was told to sit with Yoona and Siwon on the same sofa. Of course, we, siblings might always be together. The other sides across us were Kyuhyun-ssi and Donghae-ssi (another Siwon’s friend whom Siwon just introduced to me while we were on the way here). Were they our relatives too? Why were they here by the way?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________End of Chapter 1

How's the start? What do you think? Please comment and let me know whether you enjoy it or not. :)