Final

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Seonam Girls’ High School…

 

 

Constant chatter echoed throughout the classroom as Eun Bin sat at her desk working on the assignment that was due for the day. She had put on earphones because the noise her classmates were making had rather quickly become agitating. Deciding to listen to one of the playlist on her phone, Eun Bin soon found herself soothed by the sound of ‘Fog’ by Zittten. The song brought back so many nostalgic feelings, but at the same time, tugged at her heart strings because she knew that she was missing her. 

 

She remembered when they exchanged their first ‘I love you’ and shared their first kiss. She remembered sitting together in her room, her loves head rested on her lap as she read a book. She remembered watching her girlfriend’s lips move as she read the lines to a popular romance novel. Eun Bin missed Suyeon, and there was no denying the fact that her heart hurt knowing that she had cut all ties with the one person whom she loved most. 

 

From the moment they shared that final kiss, Eun Bin could sense the void that had began to quickly make its presence known within her heart and knew that it would not be filled until she had Suyeon back in her arms. She could feel the tears stinging at her eyes but willed them away because she did not want the unnecessary probing of her ignorant classmates. 

 

Although that strange group of girl detectives had cleared her name, the extent of bullying and mistreatment had lead Suyeon to transfer schools without alerting Eun Bin of her departure. Suyeon had bravely accepted the abuse and in the end, she had suffered so much that she took the initiative to remove herself from the situation. Despite Suyeon’s constant assertion that she was okay, Eun Bin had sensed in the pit of stomach that her love was only putting on a brave face to soothe her worries and give her reassurance. Now that she could no longer even catch glimpses of Suyeon, Eun Bin missed the other girl’s presence even more. Letting out a quiet sigh, Eun Bin leaned back in her chair before folding her arms on her desk and resting her head on them. Suyeon-ah…are you thinking about me too? Do you miss me as much as I miss you? I love you so much… Yet, I let you down when you needed me most.. 

 

 

 

At Shidae Co-Ed High School…

 

 

“Umm..Suyeon-sunbaenim…I-I uhh..b-brought you s-some candy from the 

c-convenience s-store! Please accept them!” bowed a shy underclassman as she presented the older girl with the sweets. 

 

“Ohh thank you…Jiyoung was it? I appreciate you bringing me a snack”, replied Suyeon as she accepted the treat and flashed a warm smile at the younger girl who responded by blushing heavily and bowing before rushing out of the classroom to meet up with her friends who were giggling at her flustered appearance. 

 

After transferring to a new school, Suyeon was shocked to discover that she had quickly become an idol within the establishment. Although she knew she was not unattractive, the sheer amount of attention she was receiving from both male and females students was quite astonishing. Redirecting her gaze towards the large windows that overlooked the courtyard, Suyeon’s thoughts began to form flashbacks of a sweet smile, smooth light brown hair, soft pink lips, and expressive brown eyes. She couldn’t help but think about how much she missed Eun Bin.

 

 With all that had occurred, Suyeon knew that she had suffered a lot of torment from people she thought were her frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter