Last straw

Distanced

Your POV

*Sigh* Another day without Mingyu. It's been 3 months with him... I miss him.. Why did Hwa Young have to come into our lives. Everyone knows she's two-faced, well everyone but Mingyu. She acts like an angel around Mingyu and auntie and uncle but like a around everyone else. That girl doesn't deserve him. I'm getting bored without Oppa... Urgh, why can't Mingyu see through her lies and fakeness. Speaking of fakeness, here she comes with Oppa. Did I mention me and Oppa live in the same house? I didn't? Well yeah, we live together because our parents are close. But anyway, back to the story. Hwa Young was hanging onto Oppa like a Koala and they were both smiling happily. I was heading out to go to a friend's house so I stepped aside for them to go through. Hwa Young walked in hitting my right shoulder pretty hard but Mingyu didn't instead he grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked me with a serious face and tone. "Why do you care and a friends house" I simply replied to him and looked at him in the eye. "Girl o-" "It's a guy, his name is Joshua. We were going to hang out today" I cut him off. "Not dressed like that. Go cover up more" I groaned and changed into a more conservative outfit then left the house with his aprroval. Hwa Young glared at me when I left. 

I got to Joshua's house in about 10 minutes and I texted him to come out.

To: Jisoo

From: Shortie

Josh, come out! I'm here!! Hurry before I leave you and go to the mall by myself.

To: Shortie

From: Jisoo

Alright, alright, I'm coming. Chill little girl! Don't leave me!" 

After 30 seconds of waiting, Jisoo emerged from his house and he looked hot with what he was wearing even if it was simple. Don't get me wrong, Joshua is just a friend. I love like Mingyu. Anyways, he walked towards me and gave a gentle smile. This isn't the first time we hung out. We've probably hung out together probably around 4 times. 

-----------------------Skip to after the mall--------------------------

"Thanks for the awesome day Jisoo" I said to Joshua before bidding him goodbye. I arrived him around 9 and when I closed the door, someone turn me then pushed me against the door. I looked up and see the face that have been running through my mind all day. Looking at the ground was my best choice at the moment because if I look into those dreamy eyes, I will start to melt inside. What he did shocked me but his next move shocked me the most. He slightly lifted up my chin, leaned down and gave me a sweet yet intoxicating kiss. My heart fluttered but then it started hurting and next thing I knew, tears were streaming down my face. He stopped the kiss and looked at me worriedly. I slightly push him away and move closer against the door. "Don't lead me on, don't make me think that we could be something when you already have a girlfriend and this is plain old wrong." I sobbed in front of him. "I'm sorry, I should of known that Hwa Young was two-faced, I should of listened to you. Aeruem, please. Give me a chance, it hurts me to see you not talk to me." "It hurt to see you with another girl! It hurt when you said I was a horrible friend and told me not to talk to you! I did what you said. It killed me inside! I missed having you around. You're always out with Hwa young so I don't get to see you!" I half shouted and half cried at him. "You think it didn't hurt me when you were hanging out with other guys especially that Joshua bastard. You aren't the only one who was hurt!" He screamed back at me.

I scoffed at him, "You don't understand a single do you? Joshua was there for me when you weren't. Don't ever call him a bastard again. You've changed.. You aren't the Mingyu I know. The Mingyu I know is sweet and kind and would never yell at me. He's the one I fell hard for and got me love struck. His canines showing when he smiled or smirked and when he took big bites out of my food. I fell for that Mingyu. Not this one, this one is someone I don't wanna know anymore. I don't love you Mingyu"

"Say that last part again"

"I don't love you" I said with a shaky voice knowing that I lied about the last part. He then crashed his lips on mine. It was a hard yet gentle kiss, and I kiss him back. He pulled away then said "You goddamn know that you still love me and you always will" He then carried me bridal style upstairs to his room and it was a long night. I couldn't walk properly the next morning and had to stay home from school. *sigh* Thanks a lot Mingyu. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday night and this morning, waking up in Oppa's arm with him snuggling in the crook of my neck. Turns out Mingyu stayed home from school too and boy oh boy is it going to be a long afternoon.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!! I hope you enjoyed this story! Please subscribe and upvote but you don't have to. Thanks for reading!