Part 5

I don't think so too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, so olive oil, 2 tablespoons... Check. 4 cups of tomatoes, check. 2 pounds of chicken thigh... Check. Check, check, check, check, check. Oops! I forgot Kale leaves!"


I grabbed the kale leaves from the counter top as I started to mix all of the ingridients I made. While waiting for the chicken to be cooked, I also made some Strawberry Chicken salad which I'm sure she would love. It was so easy to make and by the time I was finished with the salad, the main dish was also done. I placed the meals on the table feeling satisfied with what I have done for the event tonight.


"Okay Jessica. Now all you have to do is wait for her to come." I heaved out. "That should be easy right?"


I tried to check out my outfit in the mirror. I turned around and was satisfied with my choice of dress. A long sleeved red dress with roses type of pattern that's a little bit see through, accompanied by my black stockings and heels. Classy yet seductive. Yep, I finally got the theme right for tonight. But before going to the seducing part- I smiled to myself as I remembered the phone call I had with Yuri a while ago and how she sounded so nervous. If I asked her personally- and she'd be in that tone that would've been an adorable sight. Finally, thanks to Chae Yool's words, I was able to find the courage to do this event. Tonight- will be the night that I will confess to Yuri of what I feel. Of course it might've took me a very long time but I really planning to confess ever since we met.That night after meeting her again- there was only one thought that came to my mind. We met here in Strasbourg for a reason. And it's not because she'll be our tour guide and have the week of our lives. We met because probably, I am given the second chance to make things right and stop her from walking away from me again. I am given one last chance... And I don't wanna waste it because I am afraid that things might not be the same.

Because it's still the same. I can see it from her eyes, the way she treats me, the way she pays attention to my daughter and how she really tries her best for the two of us to have fun. And when we were at the church and she told me that I was the reason why she's happier, that was the sign I was waiting for to confess. And maybe the two of us would've confessed then if only my daughter did not come and shared her thought about fountains. But it's okay- it's better this way because she deserves the most amazing surprise in the world. She deserves to be treated very well. And I'll do that. I'll do all the things right this time. Even though Krystal is so against it.

 


"Hello? Unnie is this you?"


"Hey Krystal."


"So, did you guys safely arrived in Paris?"


"Well... Sort of?"


"Sort of?" Her sister from the other line was confused. "Wae?"


"We were suppose to be in France right?" Her sister responds with a hum. "Well we were doing fine until the media caught up with us and we almost got cornered by them but thankfully my daughter's intelligent because she was able to find another plan. She said she wanted to go into a little detour and now we're here in Strasbourg."


"And when are you planning to go back in Paris?"


"I... I don't know." I said unsurely. "Maybe we'll spend the week in this little town."


"But I thought Yuri wanted to see the Eiffel Tower."


"Uh..." I looked at Yuri's sleeping figure. "Maybe we'll go there some other time. And besides, Yuri already fell in love with this place."


"There's something that you're not telling me unnie."


"Huh-?"


"See, you're being blind right now. Okay- tell me what is it before I'd get mad at you..."


"Well... There's something really amazing that happened to me today."


"And what would that be?"


"I saw Yuri."


"I'm sorry what?" Krystal said. "Yuri? Like Yuri-unnie?"


"Yeah..." I trailed off.


"And did she saw Yuri? Did she saw you too?"


"We actually just finished talking. She finds Yuri adorable."


"And she doesn't find it weird that you named your daughter like her?"


"She was but knowing her- she wouldn't open up that kind of topic right away. I guess I'll just have to be ready when she asks me that. That is, if we still see each other."


"Unnie, if she's there then you have to pack your bags and leave. Like- right now or tomorrrow morning."


"W-what? But I just said that-"


"Isn't being in one small town with Yuri is enough reason to leave? What more could you ask for?"


"..."


"The past belongs to the past."


"But I think we met for a reason."


"Yes, you've always told me that you're always wondering how she is right now. And now you have your answer- maybe she found the answers for her own questions ever since the break-up and now you can-"


"But-"


"Listen to me Jessica." She says in English. "The more you stay there, the more you let yourself attach to her, the more harder it is to let go. So what if you'll see her again tomorrow? Or the day after that and on the next or maybe until the end of your stay there? So what? It doesn't erase the fact that your stay in Strasbourg is not permanent. One day, you'll have to wake up and realize that you need to pack your bags and leave. And what would happen then? Staying longer would only complicate things. She's well now, she has moved on and you did too. Stop re-opening the scars that are done healing."

 

Well that was the initial plan. I wanted to say to my sister that I am planning to leave but not until Yuri chased us down and offered to spend the whole week with us. And during those days I've spent with her, I've realized that Krystal was wrong. I didn't moved on from her- because it was still her. And I hope, she didn't moved on from me as well even though she was the one who broke up with me 5 years ago.

But just like what she said, the past is in the past. Now, I need to be brave again to do the jump. I should've done this moment when she walked out of that hotel room in Hong Kong 5 years ago.

 

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

 

I rushed to the mirror again and walked like a baby towards the door. Before opening the door and removing the space between us I breathed a couple of times to try and relax myself and when I did- my breath hitched for a second as I saw Yuri infront of my door, looking even more beautiful as before with that simple curls of her hair down, a very light make-up and a dress. She has really grown into a woman- a beautiful woman.

 

"Hey."


"Hey."


"Come inside." She comes inside of the room. "Let me get your coat."


"Thank you." She said with a smile. "By the way, I brought you these." She handed me a small boquet of flowers. "For you."


I blushed immediately at her action. "Thank you."


"No problem. So, shall we enjoy dinner?"


We both looked up to one another and smiled. "Okay."

 

We sat down at the table and I lit the candles to make the atmosphere more romantic and when I looked at her, she just smiled at me and prepared herself for the meal. We said grace and started enjoying the dinner. Compared the last time we had dinner, just the two of us- we were actually conversing and laughing for a bit but I noticed I did most of the talking and she has this different kind of aura from this morning. Even though she doesn't say it to me, I can feel it. I can see it in her eyes...

But don't give up just like that Jesscia. She had more pains to go through rather than you so just remain strong and prepare yourself for tonight. Just because she's like this doesn't mean you'd receive a negative rejection from her right away. Think positively Jessica. You will get Yuri back tonight and believe it. It may not be an easy task but it's a choice worthy of making for.

After we had ice cream dessert and a little more wine, I gathered all of my courage to start my confession.

 

"No." Yuri says all of a sudden. "Let me do the talking first."


"O-okay."


"Before coming here in your room, I was watching an Indie French film and it was a gay film where the guy asks the other guy of the difference between wanting to love someone and wanting to use someone. It took him a while but then he answered that if you want to using someone is something temporary. You just need someone to fill that space in your heart for the mean time until you'll be able to fill it yourself. But loving someone is finding that someone who completes you. That without this person, there's gonna be a whole in your heart and no matter how many people you use to fill this hole, there's no one who can do it." She finshes and looks up to face me eye to eye. "So tell me, what's the reason that I am infront of you? Is it because you want to love me? Or is it because you want to use me?"


"Of course it's-"


"Don't. Lie. To. Me." And once again- I saw emptiness in her eyes and that made me scared honestly. "If you love me, you'd tell me the truth."


"But I alread-"


"Then why did Amber called me earlier and stopped me from seeing you tonight? Why did she didn't sound so happy when I told her that there was a high possibility that we'd get back together tonight?"


"Yuri... I..."


"You don't know?" She scoffs. "Well let me tell you myself." She presses her hands on the table as she leans forward. "It's because she told me- she didn't want me to become a mistress of someone else's wife!!!!"


"..."


"You told me that you and Tyler are not together anymore! How could you do this to me? HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME!?"


Tears slowly apppeared on my eyes. "Yuri, please let me explain."


"I was the girl who stayed..." She says in a soft voice as she sits back on her chair. "I was the girl who refused to leave even when the texts got lesser and lesserwhen the calls got shorter and shorter and even when the dates no longer existed. I was the girl who stayed even though I was badly treated so why? Why him?" When we both looked at one another- she also had tears falling on her face. "Why did you chose to marry him?"


"P-please... Just-" I tried to reach out for her hand but she moved away.


"And you know what's the more sad part?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"I am still that girl. The girl who refuses to leave because I love you." She bit her lower lip as more tears escaped. "So, so, so, so much."

 

In my expectation, Yuri would come by tonight and I'd be so nervous to open the door. When we'll see one another, she'll have this shy smile while I'll start blushing because I am too busy in appreciating her beauty and that she bothered to look beautiful for me tonight. We would sit and enjoy the candle light dinner. The conversation would flow really smoothly as we'd change from one topic to one another and as we changed turns in talking. It would be so smooth that we'd only stop when there's no more wine and I'd go to the counter and get one again just so we could talk more freely. And when we'd finally emptied the last bottle, we'd look at one another, eyes smiling as the atmosphere changes. And before noticing it- our hands that were on the farthest ends of the table were slowly moving forward and held one another. There were no need for words, we just need that one perfect moment to make this night perfect.

But my expectations were different from my reality. As I heard the chair made a squeak- I looked up and saw Yuri was already heading out towards the door. With her back figure facing me, I can't help but remember a familiar scene and feeling inside of my head.


 

"Seobang... Seobang please don't do this." I held her hands. "What happened to our plans?! We still need to prove to Young Min that he's wrong right? We need to prove to him that we're better than this. That we're stronger than this!!! It's just a little setback to our relationship. We promised!" I said shaking her. "We promised seobang! 3 years!!!"


"Whatever happens- I still believe you were the greatest thing that has ever happened to me."


"No please..." I kissed her hands. "I can't... Without you."


"You were my happy ever after Jess... But now, you're just my once upon a time..." She opened my palm and put the ring onto my hand. "It's time to turn the page." She leaned in and kissed my forhead. Tears from her eyes went down to my face. It hurts so much that I couldn't move... How can I possibly feel this way?

 

"Can't we stay together seobang? Give me another chance... I promise I won't mess up... Please?"


"I don't think so..."


I've let her walk out on that door and what happened next was something some people called a nightmare. If I would let her do that to me again, I knew what is going to happen to me. And I already promised myself tonight that I am not gonna walk on that path again. So I quickly stood up, chased after her and when I did, I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

 

"Dont't leave me. Don't leave me again..."


"..."


"I've already spent 5 years regretting the day I didn't chased you down." I sniffed. "And I don't want to be heart broken again. I'm tired of telling people that I am okay, that I am happy when I know that I'll only be really happy if you're with me. So please Yuri, please don't leave me again." I tightened my hold around her. "I love you."


Slowly she turned around. "What did you say?"


I slowly looked up and our eyes met. "I love you."

 

She cupped my cheeks and pulled our bodies closer until we had no more distance between us. Finally the taste that I have been craving for- for so long has finally reached my lips. The indescribable longing has finally come to an end. We kissed slowly, slowly familiarizing and rememberin this familiar taste and that was the pace of our movements as well. From our hands grasping into each others' clothes, to trailing up and down, to the clutching of the shoulders and waist. She took one step forward and I took one step back, one step after the other until we finally managed to reach the bed room.

Her hands trailed up to my chest, slowly ing as one of my hands moved to her left side and ped her black dress that hugged her curves very well. At the same timing, both of our dresses had come off. I took this moment to look at her as we both reached out to the locks of our bras until all of our underwear can be found on the carpeted floor. Her physical features clearly changed... Her s were firmer and rounder, she had toner abs but she was always clean down below as she always have been. Seeing her in her goddess figure made me cover myself. What was I thinking? I was never made to be in one body with her. What was my body compared to her? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

 

Just as I was about to cover myself, she stopped me. "What are you doing?"


"I-I'm ashamed of myself." I lowered my head. "Of my body."


"Why do you feel that way?"


"My body's nothing compared to yours."


She lets out a chuckle. "You would always say that even before." She lifts my chin up. "But that didn't stopped me from being one with you am I correct?" I nodded my head. "Your body is not what I am after for. It's your heart, your personality, your soul. It's you that I am after. And not for satisfying my own physical desires."


"..."


"Let's make love tonight okay?"

 

Once again, being unable to find the words in my mouth, she just smiled at me before leaning closer to have my lips on hers. We stayed in that position for a while until her hands were onto my hips as she pushes me down on the bed and layed me down. Slowly, she crawled on top of me, with her hands on the either side of my head. She leans again and we kissed again but this time, I felt her tongue on the lower part of my lip asking for the permission to which I granted. Feeling our tongues as if being mold together bought me to a higher place of pleasure. And she even brought me higher than that when she left my lips and kissed my chin until she reached my neck.

 

"Umm... Yuri-ah."


I moved my head to give her more space for kissing. And while she was busy doing that, all I could do was gasp and moan softly as she continues to give me waves of pleasure that causes me to get slippery down there. She even went lower this time and kissed the space between my s. After sometime, one of her hand cupped as  slowly reached down the on my other and then and squeezed it at the same time.


"Yuuuuurii..." I let out a throaty moan. "Ahh!"


My hips rose a little because of the works of her tongue on my . Amazed by the fact that even after all this time she still remembers how I like my s to get pleasured. My body didn't failed her though because both of them got perky and rock hard solid. I wasn't gonna be unfair this time because I want her to experience the same level of satisfaction I'm feeling right now. I pull her away from me a little and lowered myself until I was face to face with her own s. I was so nervous and I wondered if she liked her being pleasured in a different way so I tried to first by lifting my head a little to give it a teasing .


"S-s-s-."


I mentally smiled. She still likes thay I used to do it before which makes it easier for me to make her feel pleasured as well. I gave it a long before trapping the inside my mouth and it until the turned into . My skills didn't fail me because I could hear her conitnuous moans as she hold onto the bed posts and I didn't stopped until her other mound was given the same attention and pleasure as well.

 She lifts up herself and hoists up one of my lefs and positioned her precious flower and while she's at it, I prepare myself for the of the night. We both know I was wet down there but she made it even more when she was playing with my bud, circling it in a clockwise motion and then the other way around. She trailed two of her fingers and moved it up and on and sometime parting the petals of my flower which made me moan louder than before.

Finally having the wetness that she wanted me to have, she lowers herself and started ing in a slow pace. It was slow but her ing was deep that caused the two of us to moan. It felt like we were in an another place where nothing existed but just me and her. And with each that going a little bit faster that before, it easily brings me to a higher stage of both happiness and pleasure.


"I'm- I'm clo-se..."


"L-le-let's do i-t... To-geth-er..."


"O--okay."


"Oh---"


"AHHHHHH!"


 

I tried to reach for my phone to dismiss the alarm sound fearing that it would wake my daughter up, who was also not a morning person like me. But right after doing so, I noticed something strange here in my hotel room. There were 2 bras on the floor, I know one of them is surely mine but the other one... I'm not so sure. As I tried to reach for the other bra I felt something heavy on my back and I remembered Yuri was never the type of kid who would hover on my back because she's a one phase steady sleeper. So I was really surprised when I turned around and saw the older Yuri sleeping peacefully.

I blinked my eyes fastly as I try to remember what happened last night. Okay Jessica, you cooked dinner right? You were having a wonderful candle light dinner and then when you were about to confess to her she-



"You don't know? Well let me tell you myself. It's because she told me- she didn't want me to become a mistress of someone else's wife!!!!"


"Yuri, please let me explain."


"I've already spent 5 years regretting the day I didn't chased you down. And I don't want to be heart broken again. I'm tired of telling people that I am okay, that I am happy when I know that I'll only be really happy if you're with me. So please Yuri, please don't leave me again.I love you."


"What did you say?"


"I love you."


"I'm- I'm clo-se..."


"L-le-let's do i-t... To-geth-er..."


"O--okay."


"Oh---"


"AHHHHHH!"

 

"Sica? You're awake already?"

 

I turned to face the most beautiful lover I've ever had as she rubs her eyes in the most adorable way. She wipes her drools with the back of her hand and now she was looking at me.

 

"Good morning." I was still there looking at her like a log. "Is everything okay?"


"Is everything real right now?"


It took her a moment to answer. She said nothing but slowly sat up and face me. "It is." She paused for a while. "Everything is real."


"T-then..." My heart starts to thump loudly. "Then it means..."


Then she slowly shakes her head. "We can't go there yet."


That made me furrow my eyebrows. "We... Can't?"


She nods. "Not until you explain things to me." She answered. "Why did Amber say that to me? Why did Krystal say that to Amber?"


"..."


"Is it true? That you're still married to him?"


"I... I still am." I said in a soft voice.


She immediately looked away. "Then I guess what happened last night-"


"No, no, no, no. Listen to me." I held her hands. "It is true that I am married to him. But that's only because the divorce papers are still not finalized."


"W-what did you just said?"


"I made him sign the papers 3 months ago. And it takes a lot of time because all the properties we acquired during the marriage were a lot and separating them between who gets what, but the my custody of Yuri and his visitations rights... The media." I sighed. "There are so much left to discuss. But the bottom line is that I am still with him, but I'm getting free from him real soon."


"Is... Is that true?"


"Of course it is true." I cupped her cheeks. "I wouldn't confess to you knowing that I'd be holding some extra luggages."


"I-I'm still not sure about it."


"I know that you are sure about this you're just afraid of this." I said. "And believe I would react the same way you are doing right now but please Yuri- try again with me and I'll do my best not to mess up. I'm really, really going to try. So just please-" I bit my lower lip due to desperation. "Just try it with me."

 

I tried to still think about the situation we are in and I've come to realize that this was no easy situation. If only we had been both courageous before, then I guess things between us now would change as well. I already made the jump... Chae Yool said that all I had to do was jump and she'll be the ground and she'll catch me. So why the hell was she still hesitating? Have I made the wrong choice? Is it too late for me to jump?

But all of my worries disappeared because as we both looked at one another, her lips slowly broke into a smile and jumps at me which caught me off guard. We both fell on the bed with her on top as we ended up giggling. After the laughter has died, we both looked at one another again and slowly she leans down and captured my lips. It was like one of the kisses that could really make you smile in between the kisses.

 

"I love you Sica."


I couldn't help but smile because it has been a really long time since I've heard that nickname. "I love you too seobang."


"Seobang..." Yuri grins. "How I missed that nickname."

 

We were about to kiss again but then we heard Yuri's phone started to ring. Giving me just a quick peck much to my displease she released herself from my hold onto the other side in search for her phone. While I just fixed my hair and tried to look seductive for her.

 

"Hello?" She said. "Wae? And why are you so loud in the morning Chae Yool? An apology? Wae? Chae Yool?" There was a difference in her tone. She was really nervous. "What's going one there?"

 

"Ottoke Sica?! I don't know what to say to her!"


"..."


"It's not like I was planning for her to see the ot9 picture and your solo picture! I really forgot-"


"Just stay calm and let me handle the situation."


"But I want to talk to her. I don't want her to think that I was-"


"Seobang... When Yuri is that angry- she becomes very chic."


"You mean..." She stopped in her tracks. "You mean she's just like you?"


"Uh-huh."


"How similar?"


"Like you hanging out with Yejin unnie without telling me type of chic."


I saw her gulped really hard. "That's not good. Sica, what if she'll skin me alive as well? What if she has those really scary threatning things? That type of chic is worse than being questioned by the police!"


"I know, I know which is why I am nervous as well. But I will be strong and tell her about us today. I just wasn't expecting to tell it to her over breakfast."


"Let's explain it to her to the best as we can. I'll help you. I'm sure your daughter will understand if we should just try hard enough. And if today will not be enough for her, then I guess I'd have to book a flight for Hong Kong." She smiles.


What she said made my heart beat fast. "Thank you seobang... I love you."

 

She kissed me on the forehead and held hands as we entered her coffeeshop. We were greeted some of the staff that had looked at us as if we had grown 3 heads each but I know it's probably because we were holding hands, an action that they have never seen us do before. As we got up the stairs I have become more nervous and nervous. Before opening the door, we both held tighter as she turns the knob and saw Chae Yool, sitting on a couch like a kid being scolded to while my daughter stood in front of us with cross-arms.

 

"Well, I see that you guys found a new way of entering." I followed her eyes and saw that she was looking at our hands being held together. 


Yuri tried to laugh her nervousness away. "We didn't notice that we were already holding hands."


"Ah yes. The Yulsic magnetic hands collection in youtube." She sarcastically remark. "Superman, I maybe be four but that doesn't mean my mind's four okay?"


"Y-yes ma-Yes. I'll remember that." She leans closer to me. "Help me."


"Okay." I whisper back.


"Now the two of you." She pointed at each of us. "Owe me time. You owe me a big story."


"I think we do." Yuri immediately replies.


She nods her head as she places down the two picture frames. "Can someone from the two of you explain this?"


"You see, even before you arrived, your mother and I, we- we already knew one another." Yuri starts. "Back in Seoul, both of us used to be in one group. A girl group."


"Girl group?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "As in- sing and dance kind of group?"


"Yes baby." I walked in front of her as well. "And back then, did you know mommy and superman were more thant friends?"


"More than friends? Wait what does that even mean?"


"It means-"


"It means that I love your mother more than a friend or a best friend. I love your mom in a romantic way... The type of love that I wanna grow old with her." Yuri explains. "I am in love with your mother Yuri-ah, do you understand me?"


Her eyes blinked as if she was starting to understand everything. "You guys used to be in a relationship before?!"


"No." Yuri looked me in the eye, took my hand as she turns back to face my daughter. "We are in a relationship."


She gasped. "YOU ARE!?"

 

All of a sudden the silence was disrupted when we heard Chae Yool laughed really hard while my daughter just rolled her eyes and throwed a pillow to Chae Yool, who doesn't seemed to mind and just continued laughing while me and Yuri were the ones who are left confused.

 

"YAH! What made you laugh so hard?!"


"You gasping sounded so fake I..." She was still laughing really hard. "It sounded so fake I could see right through you."


"Well they didn't okay? Aish jinjja we didn't finished the act!"


"I blame your gasping."


"Well I blame your laughter. Gosh unnie!" She threw her another pillow and Chae Yool just laughed.


"Act? What act?" Yuri was the first one to ask.


"We made an act to prank you guys."


"Prank us?"


"Yes."


"Because?"


"Because it's hilarious isn't it obvious? Just thinking that you guys thought I was unaware of the situation." She giggled.


"So you already knew?" She asks again.


"Well yeah! It's one of the reasons why I was being builled back at home before because apparently I am the daughter of some famous singer in Korea. And then I was really curious one day and I searched mommy's name and found out that- 'whoooa, my mom is famous.' and you used to sing with 8 other girls. Which now I confirmed was the old group of superman as well?" She looks at seobang. "Am I right or what?"

 

She high-fived Chae Yool and talked with her while the two of us stood up and looked at one another, completely left speechless on what my daughter just told us. It would always amaze me that she's still four years old and yet she seems to have the same IQ same as us adults.

 

"Mommy, superman. You two confessed something earlier didn't you?"


"Y-yeah."


"Can you tell me what superman said again? I kinda forgot about it."


Instantly I blushed. "Y-you can ask your superman-"


"But I don't want her to be repeating the same thing twice. It's kinda tiring... So why don't you say it?"


Since when did my daughter learned to tease? "." I whispered to myself.


"No cursing Sica, they might hear you."


"Mommy?" She says in her angelic tone. "I'm waiting."


"Yuri-ah... Superman and I we-" I looked at Yuri who had this supportive look on her face. "We love one another and we care for one another in a very special way."


"We do care and love to our friends right mommy?"


"But that's the problem. Me and superman are not friends... I am in love with superman princess and I have always have been. With her by my side as well as you will make me the happiest person in the world." I smiled. "I am so in love with her... Like a flower loves to bloom for people. Do you understand what I am saying now?"


Instead of answering, my princess just hugged me. "That's all I wanted to hear from you mommy..." She cupped my cheeks. "Did you hear how happy did you sound when you said how much you love superman?" I wasn't able to answer her. "All I want is to hear that you're happy. Because it comes from your voice... Something that's from within you."


Hearing her say such touching words made me want to cry at the moment but I know Yuri doesn't like that so I just smiled. "And are you happy for mommy that I've found my happiness?"


Her eyesmile never seem to fail me. "What kind of child am I if I can't be happy for my mother who found her happiness?"


I hugged her again. "Saranghae."


"Eyyy, you have superman now and you can say that to her." She playfully winks at Yuri who blushed.


"Look-" Chae Yool stands up. "Moments like these are fun for me trust me it's been my dream as well to see Yuri unnie happy after 5 years of meeting her. But it does not change the fact the Jessica unnie and Yuri will still leave at 12NN back to Hong Kong which is about 3 hours away... So, what are your plans?"

 

Yuri and I looked at one another and then looked away. Chae Yool has a point. Even though things are okay now, it won't change the reality that I have to go back and leave Strasbourg. I have to be back in Hong Kong to prepare for my next year's collection. I have tons of meetings that I have been absent and I know for myself that I cannot risk more absences. But I also don't want Yuri to risk leaving her peaceful life just to be with me back in Hong Kong.

 

"I'll travel to Hong Kong."


"We'll stay longer."


We both looked at one another. "What? You'll travel to Hong Kong?"


"You'll stay longer?"


I nodded my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter