My Sweetheart

Your My Saviour


"This is the last box Bummie" Jonghyun called out into the rather empty apartment. Lot's of cardboard boxes litter the floor, the puppy like man placing the last one down in what would be the living room.

The couple had been excited for weeks, waiting for this day to arrive. The moment they looked around the apartment, they knew it was the one. It was affordable, cosy for a couple and was close to the town centre so they could both get to work fairly easily and quickly. After five months of dating, Jonghyun had asked Key to live with him, he knew the younger was the one for him and he never felt so sure of anything before.

Moving day came around and even though it was tiring, with help of the removal men it turned out to be a lot easier. Key walked out of the kitchen, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend slumped on the sofa, warn out and tired.

"I will go and get us some lunch babe. What do you want Jjong" Key asked softly as he sat beside the slightly older man. "Well apart from wanting you Kibummie, just a sandwich and some crisp baby" Jonghyun said and smirked as he poked the younger's sides.

Key giggled at being poked, lightly slapping his lover's hand away before leaning over to kiss those plump lips before standing up. Key yelped when he felt Jonghyun slap his playfully, turning to glare at Jonghyun who pretended to be asleep.

"I won't be long Jjong, get unpacking while I'm gone OK. Love you" Key called out as he grabbed his coat and wallet and closing the door. Jonghyun sighed and dragged his tired body off the sofa, moving to sit on the floor and  opened one of the boxes. Inside was lot's of clothing but an envelope caught the older man's eye, taking it out, he recognized Key's hand writing clearly.

Being curious, the puppy like man opened the envelope, and opened a letter that was a few pages long. At the top it said "My Saviour" and from a quick glance, Jonghyun could see it was like a long diary entry.

                                                                                                     My Saviour

Dear Diary

Tomorrow is going to be one of the best days of my life. I get to move in with Jonghyun, we finally have our own home together and it doesn't feel real. I can't believe just a year ago, I was out on the streets struggling to live. I could barely afford anything and did things I am not proud off to survive and at lest be able to eat. I remember sleeping in door ways and ally ways, sleeping under newspapers and on soggy cardboard.

I hadn't known what love was back then, I was just an emotionless, cold hearted boy determined to survive and not let those bullies or my family win. I am not proud of how I managed to get money, some times I think back to then and feel so dirty and disgusted with my self but it helped me stay alive. I remember the bitter cold October 14th 2014 like it was just yesterday, I was cold, socked to the bone and hungry.

People looked at me like I was trash, some pitted me and some just ignored my existence. Being eighteen and alone, homeless with no where to turn or no one to help me was painful. I felt like I wasn't a human being with feelings, I felt like a mistake, something my family regretted. That cold day, I entered a small coffee shop just on the corner of town, wanting to take shelter from the hail stones and vicious winds.

The little bell rung out, the worker behind the counter looked up but didn't look impressed to see a tramp in his shop. I sat in the corner, watching the world go buy, children were excited for Halloween and some even asking for early Christmas presents. I remember smiling at a young girl that wanted some Barbie set for Christmas, from the look her mother gave her. She had already brought it and strangely it made me happy to see the girl get what she wished for.

Some customers came in, avoiding the few tables close to mine and it hurt to know people even avoided me. I wasn't going to hurt anyone, I just wanted to be in the dry for a while. I felt extra dirty that day due to the previous night's actives to try and survive only to have the money stolen from me in the blink of an eye. The guy behind the counter had changed and a new worker had come in, I remember thinking he was taking over the other guy's shift.

The new cashier looked quite cute, he was the perfect man and son, I remember thinking I didn't stand a chance to even talk to someone so perfect like him. I had sighed and turned to stare out the window, which had steamed up quite a bit. I was minding my own business when I remember feeling like someone was standing beside me. I had lifted my gaze to see a large hot chocolate on the table with lot's of whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles on top.

Beside that was a large triple chocolate muffin, I my lips before turning to see who was beside me and my heart dropped. It was the gorgeous cashier who took over from the other guy. He had a smile on his lips and was looking at me with cute puppy eyes. I remember stuttering, trying to tell him I couldn't afford anything but he refused and shook his head lightly.

His words left me stunned " It's on the house from me, you look like you could do with something warm" He had said and I wanted to cry there and then. I remember saying thank you over and over, the sweet man just smiled and told me to enjoy it.

Honestly it was the best hot chocolate and muffin I had ever eaten in my life. It was so yummy and I felt so good afterwards, I just felt bad that I couldn't pay the sweet guy back. I remember staying there until it was closing time, through out the day, the sweet man smiled at me and asked if I was fine. He was the only person in my eighteen years of life that seemed to show a little concern and worry for me.

On my way out, the sweet man asked me for my name and of course I told him, he told me his name was Jonghyun and hoped to see me again soon. Jonghyun was such a perfect name for such a perfect puppy looking man with a heart of gold. I smiled and left, dragging my tired body back to the ally where I had set up my little bed beside some big bins. It was still raining hard which dampened my mood a little but the thought of Jonghyun kept me smiling.

I remember sitting on the soggy cardboard, wiggling a little to get comfortable but it was no use. My clothes were filthy and covered in stains and holes, my under wear was in a worse state. My black hair was all matted and tangled, it was in a bad way and my skin was dry, covered in bruises and bumps and scratches. I must of been sitting there for about ten minutes when a figure appeared over me, I was worried as I had no weapons to defend my self from attacks.

I felt the figure kneel down and I was afraid to open my eyes. It was then I heard the angelic voice I could never forget, it was deep and husky and full of worry. I peeked open slightly to see Jonghyun crouching down beside, his arm was stretched out and lightly held my hand. His hand felt so warm and soft, it was slightly bigger then mine. I wasn't sure what was happening but Jonghyun picked me up and helped me onto my feet.

He held my hand tightly as he took me with him some where. I wasn't sure what was happened, for all I knew he might of been a murder but he looked too innocent and cute to be like that. Strangely enough I trusted this man more then anyone in my life even only knowing his name. All I could remember was Jonghyun and I didn't realise back then but that name was going to stick with me forever.

It was a name I would never forget and the person was going to become some one very special to me. I remember Jonghyun bringing me into his home, it was only a small studio apartment but it felt kind of cute and had a homey feel. My head was in a daze and my heart felt lighter then air, all I remember was Jonghyun running me a nice warm bubble bath.

He cooked me something hot to eat which was super delicious and he gave me some clean clothes to change into. That night we spoke a lot and Jonghyun asked me why I was on the streets,I told him the truth and spilled my heart out to him. That night we both cried while holding each other close, Jonghyun cried as I told him more and more about my past. I could see his tears were genuine, the sad, broken look in those puppy eyes told me how upset he was.

Jonghyun hugged me tightly, repeating his words over and over, saying that he was never going to let me go or leave his sight. It felt so nice to have someone hold me and show such genuine concern for me. The only thing I didn't mention was how I survived and got money, I couldn't risk my first friend looking me in disgust. I might of been a fool to trust a stranger so soon but he gave me a glimmer of hope that I could be happy.

Little did I know but from that day forward, my life was going to change completely. Jonghyun told me I could stay with him, I was unsure at first but he wouldn't take no for an answer (the stubborn puppy). He taught me how to cook and look after my self, I felt like a new person  after having a good soak in the bath. Jonghyun also opened my eyes to world of opportunities, I found my self using his laptop to browse about art, fashion, media and beauty.

In a matter of weeks I felt like a completely new person, Jonghyun had helped me with new clothing and got me a small job at the same cafe so I could earn a little. He never took a penny from me, he always told me to do as I wanted. I wanted to make him happy and proud of me, I wanted to let him know that helping me at my lowest and weakest time wasn't a mistake that he would regret.

I worked hard and got a small job in a hair salon, it was good pay and although it was at the bottom of the ladder, I was determined to work hard to reach the top. A little over two months since I started to stay with Jonghyun, I got something I could never imagine. It was Christmas and it was the first time I had celebrated the holiday, I got to eat roast Turkey with all the ts and it was amazing.

I didn't expect to be giving the greatest gift of all, Jonghyun giving me his heart and declaring his love for me. I cried, feeling so over whelmed by everything, once again Jonghyun held me close to his chest as he rubbed my back softly. Of course once I calmed down, I accepted his heart, Jonghyun had already shown my signs of new emotions I never felt before.

I knew I couldn't say those three words yet but I knew I felt them deep inside and knew what I felt for Jonghyun was love. It was the best day of my life and I felt so happy to have someone that liked me, cared for me and loved me dearly. That night Jonghyun showed me just how much he loved and wow it was a night I will never forget. Jonghyun blew my mind, I was worried encase he noticed I had been used and abused many times but I was so shocked at how different it felt.

Unlike the times I offered my body, having quickies and doing ual favours for old men (much to my disgust), it felt unreal. I felt so alive as Jonghyun took his time to explore my body, kissing every bump, scratch and bruise tenderly. I felt so light, like I was floating on a fluff cloud as Jonghyun caressed my body. I remember bracing my self for the worst, for the pain that usually comes but I felt nothing.

Jonghyun was gentle and followed everything I said, he didn't rush and that was my first experience with how strong love from someone special could be. That night after Jonghyun made love to me until the sun came up and the flames died down in the fire place, I knew Jonghyun was more then a friend to me and it reassured me that it was love flowing through my body.

Now just a year since we met, Jonghyun and me are going to move in together. I had to pinch my self when he asked if I wanted to live with him, before I could even get my head straight, Jonghyun was dragging me into town to look at apartments for us. It didn't take us long to find the perfect apartment for us, it was just so surreal and tomorrow we move in to our very own apartment.

I met Jonghyun's family not long after he found me and they were just the nicest people who welcomed me with open arms. I felt sad that I couldn't have parents or family like Jonghyun but his parents felt like my own after a while. I can see why Jonghyun turned out to be an amazing cook, Mrs Kim cooks an amazing meal and Jonghyun's sister is the sweetest girl I have met.

I can't believe how incredibly luck I am to have the life I have now, I never imagined having my own apartment with someone I loved. I didn't even think I would find love, recently I passed my tests and am now a qualified hair dresser and I started work at a really popular salon in town. It is a dream to chat with people while I cut and colour hair or give someone hair extensions.

Jonghyun left the cafe job recently as he found a position as head chief at a new restaurant that opened in the heart of town. I was so proud of him when he told me last week, we celebrated with wine and a nice Chinese take away and it was just so perfect. I know my man has a passion for music and cooking and one day I can see him releasing music. He has such an angelic voice and his songs are just amazing, they give me goose bumps for sure.

Jonghyun still makes me those yummy hot chocolates still, usually he makes me sit on the sofa in front of the fire, He would cover me with a blanket and make me a hot chocolate with lot's of whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles. To finish it all off, he would give me a loving kiss before wrapping me into a tight teddy bear hug. I feel so happy and alive, Jonghyun has done so much for me with out realising it.

I could never go back to my old life, Jonghyun has been my fuel to keep on going and to survive without needing to degrade my self. I promised my self I would never sell my body again, I am exclusive to Jonghyun only. He has done for me then anyone in my life and he just keeps surprising me with how amazing he is. Jonghyun is my saviour, he saved me from my self and from a life of misery.

He brought me happiness and love, he made me feel new emotions I had never previously felt before. He was just so special and my love for Jonghyun just seems to grow stronger with each passing day. I find it hard to show my emotions and speak from my heart but I really do love Kim Jonghyun so much, I want to scream it from the roof tops.

Jonghyun has helped me become the confident, happy man I am today and I really don't know how I would survive without him. I owe Jonghyun so much, he saved me that day, I was just a stranger looking for shelter and he came to my aid when he didn't know me. He kindly gave me drink and food which I will never forget, he kept checking if I was fine and he always smiled when he looked my way.

That strange man gave me a place to sleep, gave me clean, warm clothing and food and helped me so much. That strange man became my best friend and now my lover and soul mate. I will always be so thankful to Jonghyun, I don't think he will ever realise how grateful I am for what he did for me. He could of left me to rot in the gutter yet he has given me a home and lot's of love and support.

I will always be in debt to Jonghyun, I don't think there is anything I could do that would pay back for everything he has done. I hope Jonghyun never stops loving me as I will never stop loving him, my love for Jonghyun grows more each day. He is my adorable, idiotic puppy and I cherish him so much, he is just so precious to me and I don't think I could cope if anything happened to Jonghyun.

I, Kim Kibum vow to always love and protect Jonghyun even when I am a pain in the . Kim Jonghyun is my saviour and I love him so much. Never forget this, shout to the world how amazing he is, I am proud to be his boyfriend. I love Kim Jonghyun with all my heart and soul and that will never ever change.

( I still can't wait to move in with him tomorrow. Right now Jonghyun is sleeping next to me, His arms around my waist and he is snoring lightly and eyes slightly open but I still have never seen anything more gorgeous in my life).

By the time Jonghyun had finished reading the letter, tears were falling from his eyes. He had no idea what his lover had gone through and it hurt his head and heart to know Key might be suffering in anyway still. He could never be disgusted with his Bummie, he loved the man so much and reading the younger's letter had opened his eyes a lot.

The sound of the front door closing made the puppy like man stuff the letter back in the envelope and wiped his face. Key walked in, smiling with his newly dyed black hair after getting bored with blond after a while. "They didn't have much so I got you your favourite  meatball sub from subways Jjong. Here ... Hey what's wrong" Key asked concerned as he noticed tear tracks staining his lover's cheeks.

The feline beauty put the bag down and rushed to his boyfriends side, sitting down on the wooden floor boards. Jonghyun threw his arms round the younger, holding him tightly like he was the life jacket that was saving him from drowning. Key rubbed Jonghyun's back softly, whispering soothing words to try and help calm the older man down.

"I...I love you Kibum so..so much. Y....You don't owe me anything baby, just being with me and loving me is enough" Jonghyun replied through hiccups. The puppy like man's words baffled Key a little but he felt his heart flutter at those beautiful three words said by Jonghyun.

Key pulled Jonghyun into a hug, eyes landing on the box behind his boyfriend and he noticed the white envelope on top. It was the letter he wrote the night before, Key had wanted to write down his feelings, remembering everything that had happened during the year since he had met the man of his dreams. Never could he get bored of those beautiful brown puppy eyes and soft blond hair, that soft voice that made him shiver and heart flutter.

The older slowly calmed down, moving to gaze into those feline eyes that captured his heart the day he saw the younger in the cafe. Jonghyun leaned forward to press his plump lips against Key's bow shaped lips, the kiss was a simple, sweet peck full of love and affection. "I love you too my soppy puppy. Now no more tears Mr, we need to eat and then get unpacking" Key said softly after they pulled back slightly.

Gasping at his words, it was the first time he had properly said those three words to Jonghyun. The older broke out into the widest smile he had ever seen, puppy eyes sparkling. Key squeaked when the older pounced on him, showering his face with butterfly kisses causing the younger to giggle. After five minutes, the older man gave in, helping Key up to get their lunches as Jonghyun felt his tummy rumble for food.

Once Jonghyun had eaten, he wrapped his arms around his Kibummie, hugging the feline boy close to his chest. "I am glad I am your saviour Bummie, your my treasure baby. I promise you, hand on heart that I am going no where and your stuck with me forever. Even when we are old and grey Bum. Gosh I am so proud of you, I love you so much Kibummie" Jonghyun said softly as he smiled at his boyfriend.

His heart bursting like fireworks when he got the cutest smile with dimples in return, Key was just too adorable for words. The puppy like man leaned down a little to kiss those bow shaped lips again, it was a quick peck and the younger boy gasped a little. Jonghyun still had some sauce left on his lips from his meatball sub and he ended up with it on his own lips.

"Ew Jjong your gross, lucky I love you too pup now get that nice arse up and moving Mr" Key said in a slightly nagging voice, Jonghyun's eyes widened and leaned across to wipe the sauce of his lover's lips with his thumb.

The older got up, yelping when he felt a hand on his , Key giggled at the surprised look Jonghyun gave him, looking innocently as the puppy like man glared playfully. "Oh Bummie you sly, playful kitten" Jonghyun growled lowly, Key gulping and getting up to run away from his boyfriend. "J...Jjongie no,  behave now, stay and unpack those boxes. Stay away J..Jjong I mean it or no y or snuggles for a week" Key warned but it fell on deaf ears as Jonghyun chased the younger through the apartment.

Jonghyun captured his lover in the kitchen, throwing his Bummie over his shoulder as he carried his lover into their new bedroom. The puppy like man kicked the door shut and threw the younger playfully on the bed. They never did get to finish unpacking the hundreds of boxes that day, instead they ended up christening their new bed and sheets and the whole apartment.

The couple just hoped they neighbours would still like them after the night they had together. Key didn't care though, he would make love with Jonghyun every single night even if it drove the neighbours insane and forced them to complain or even move away. He wanted the world to know Jonghyun was all his and shout to the world about his love for the older so it was the perfect way to let everyone know.

(Even though they ended up breaking their new bed and cracking the paint on the walls from the headboard banging against it).


A/N Hello lovelies ^^

Thank you to all my subscribers and everyone who voted and read this <3

Jongkey are seriously so perfect O.O

I hope you all enjoyed this :3

Comment, Subscribe and enjoy lovelies ^^

I will see you all in a few weeks time (hopefully with better plots to write :3)