001

This Love

One-sided love does hurt sometimes. In her case, Son Naeun is the one who were having unrequited love. It’s not really unrequited since she never confesses anything to the guy. 2013 is where it all started. She met him on a show where they both starred, We Got Married and after quite sometimes, she fall for him. Now, it’s 2016 and she still hasn’t move on yet. It’s hard because of their career as idol, she would always saw him when her group have to attend a music program or music awards. Its hurt every time she saw him because she know he never notice her, because she know he never have a real feeling for her and because she know he did everything he did before just for the show. Being the shy girl, she couldn’t bring herself to talk to him first. That’s why, even after a few years passed, he never knows about her feeling for him.

After We Got Married ended, they never talk to each other. He changed his number after a month, or maybe a week after. Well, she never exactly know when he changed his number but she just know he changed it after a month. She knows because she did try to call him after a month, just after she found some courage in her to call him, to confess about her feeling for him. After she found out that he had changed his number, she gave up her will to confess. She didn’t even try to figure out his number because she didn’t have the courage anymore. She’s afraid of rejection. She thought maybe, just maybe, he changed his number because he doesn’t want her to contact him. Yeah, silly her for thinking about it that way but she can’t help her insecurities. That’s the best she could think as her reason.

She did try to forget him but since she always saw him, it’s impossible to not even thinking about him. Sometimes, she would walk pass by him with her members but every time she hope for him to turn and greet her, she would only feel disappointed since he never really notice her. He would only take a glance to her members and bow for a moment before continuing his chat with s or his manager.

It’s not even like she doesn’t receive any confession from other guy but it’s hard for her to accept them. Not with her reserve personality. She even receives a confession from a Block B member before but she nicely rejects him and told him that she is not ready yet for a relationship. Yeah, she lied to him because she didn’t have any room in her heart for other guy anymore; it’s all already occupied by Taemin.

 

 

First chapter. What should happen next? :)

Notes : I'm sorry, English is not my first language.