i love you, again.

Back Together

 

Eric's POV

 

 

 

 

"Bi..." i called her.

"yes?"

"thank you.. for helping us.." i said, i really don't know if it wasn't her then what would happened with my group and ofcourse my company, it's related to my life. i've built everything since i was a teenager and somehow, some arrogant people wanted to destroy what i have for my entire life.

she just smiled, i love how she smile, so sweet.

"Bi..?" i called her again.

"yes oppa?"

"can we have dinner tomorrow?" i ask her with shaky voice because i'm too shy.

"absolutely! what would i have to reject?" she answered.

"Yaassh! woohooo" i'm way too excited.

"oppa, are you okay?" she asked me.

"ahaha i'm very ok Bi.." i answered and smiled to her, i can't hide my expression. i'm terribly happy because i finally can have a romantic dinner with her again, my old love. i just realized that she is my one and only, she's my home, she's my way back and everything.

 

Bianca's POV

The trial is finally over. after six months struggling with this lawsuit matters, i can finish it well, beat that trash company who wants to steal everything from Shinhwa, it's just non sense. i put the files to my Givenchy bag, it's time to go back to my office, handling my other clients matters like never ending.

he walked approach me.

"Bi..." he said.

"yes?"

"thank you... for helping us..." he said a sentence that i really want to hear from his damn mouth. if it wasn't me, your life is over, The Almighty Eric damn Mun!!! it must be great for having a reliable attorney ex-girlfriend, now you still wanna underestimate me? I muttered to my self.

i just smile then as i still packing my stuffs to my bag.

"Bi..." he called me again.

"can we have dinner tomorrow?" he asked me that?? oh my God, my heart is trembling.

"absolutely! what would i have to reject?" i answered.

"Yaaassh! woohooo!" he's shouting.

"oppa, are you okay?" i asked him.

"ahaha i'm very ok Bi.." he said. i know inside of him, he felt an excited feeling, but i still don't know what he wants to do to me exactly.