Feel Me

CANVAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seolhyun is on the top of her. Hyejeong doesn’t know how it happened; it was quickly, so fast that she wasn’t able to do anything. She is still in shock, paralyzed, she doesn’t move but she knows is not necessary. Seolhyun will do all the work down there.

When did her sweet, tender love for the younger changed for lust and passion? If, yesterday, you told her that she would be in this situation with Seolhyun, she wouldn’t believe you because, really, Seolhyun is all innocent and naïve and all that. She acts like a cutie pie, a soft .

But, damn, look at her now. She is ing Hyejeong’s shirt easily, as if she had done like many times before. Wisely, like an old woman.  Quick moves of her fingers and her shirt is now gone.

Seolhyun bits her lips hungrily. Hyejeong hadn’t seen her in such a situation before. So ready to please, so in need to touch someone. This is not the Seolhyun that she knows but she doesn’t dislike it.

It is their free day. Yuna and Mina are on the amusement park while Chanmi is with her parents. But Choa and Jimin are in their rooms, for god’s sake. They can go to the kitchen in any moment and see them, they are not being discreet. They are in the damn couch.

Seolhyun is rough, she’s not gentle. She acts like she has desire Hyejeong since forever.

Hyejeong moans. Seolhyun’s hands are where they shouldn’t be. Hyejeong covers , cursing herself for that imprudent act.

But the moan only makes Seolhyun go faster and harder.  It wakes up the animal inside her, it turns her on even more if possible; it makes they heat increase. They are alone in the whole world now.

Hyejeong lets her be the dominant. She knows she wouldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter