I love you too

You're the only thing in this world I would die without.


Live without any apparent emotion, different from the past, should need still to fight? Luhan does not know if it still should endure or leave everything.

For years his relationship with sehun seems turned off, by now dead, cold as ice and more bitter than a december. Closed in a box where don't know where is it. Where the only thing that remains are their bodies. Close but so far away.

He know that is hard sometimes but he could never leave his side. Inside him still loves Sehun.

\

They live together in their home in China, most of the times empty and especially cold where once reigned the warmth and happinees. And this is the reason that Luhan wants to clarify once and for all with his boyfriend, and he would do that evening.

Sehun would be returning from his work and from a meeting with his old friends. Where it spends more time.

\

The lock on the door opens revealing a tired sehun, where rests the keys on the living room table, falling like a dead weight on beige couch. Not a word or an "i came back to home." Only sighs in emptiness.


Luhan is in the kitchen preparing dinner, roasted and hot soup. Also the desire to cook was off while once he liked to prepare new and good lunches for his boyfriend.

The table in the dining room had been already prepared with the various cutlery. "Sehun dinner is ready." Luhan said impassively bringing the food on the table. 

Without do repeated several times Sehun goes to sit on the table to dine, one in front of the other.The uneasiness was evident. Luhan decided not to want to turn on the TV because he intended to attack a speech.

"Everything went well at work?" Says, looking at his face, which was not reciprocated of a look, the other continued to eat blissfully.

After a few minutes sehun replied without looking at him.. of course.  "Yes, everything is went fine." 

"I understand ... and the meeting with your old friends?" He tries again.

"The same" Says, this time looking at him for a few seconds. Luhan could've sworn he missed a beat, he does not remember his eyes so beautiful.

"hmm.. I'm happy for that-" 

"I'm tired and now I'd better take a shower. Thanks for dinner." Says,  rising from his chair in the direction toward the bathroom. 

He can't even even finish the speech that was left there alone. Are we kidding? He thought, It was almost about to cry, but had promised no more and not now.

/.


After washing the dishes and tidied the kitchen, almost late, he walks into the bedroom where sehun was already on the bed nearly asleep. Luhan made its way onto the bed and under the blanket with only the light of the lamp. The boyfriend looked really tired, but did not want to give up that evening would've ended a speech.

"Tomorrow you have the free day? You'll get out again with your friends? or-" 

"So Luhan i'm tired. I want to sleep! You should sleep too." Says, with severe tone and little high.Turning strongly the other side.

Everything but this no! Thought Luhan that was shocked and disappointed, specially angry.

"Well! And when can i talk with you?! At dinner no, in bed no, not every day! No matter what i say you'll not listen me. I tried to pretend it didn't matter but now I'm tired of all this!"  Yelled, slamming the door behind him, leaving the room. 

/


He spent the whole night on the couch, without sleep only tears streaming down on his face. And sehun had not even raising up and raced by him.

"Really him do not love me anymore? I'm just a stranger now? I feel so stupid... but I really need of him near to me."

/


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                *Sehun*

the next morning the house was quieter than usual, even if it was just 7:30 am. 

Sehun have'll the free day and he could sleep more hours, but couldn't after that Luhan had said to him last night.

 It was left in a crisis, he said all those words so angry while Sehun just wanted to sleep. He thought.

It goes into the living room, an crumpled blanket was on the couch, and of Luhan nobody shade. Also he knocked in the bathroom but nothing, nothing in the kitchen. 

"Where the hell did it disappear?" He wondered, taking the phone for to call him. And the sound of a phone rang in the living room.

"What... he forgot the phone ?!" He turned back and forth to the room confused, and slightly angry. Maybe he run away? But in the house there were still all his things, from clothing to objects.

"Where is he gone?" He gave a hit to the couch with his foot, sitting desperately with the hands through his hair. What should he do now? He had really lost Luhan?.

/

It was now past 19:00 pm. He had done nothing and yet Luhan was still not returned at home. He was about to give up when he heard the door lock open. And immediately ran to the entrance finding his boyfriend with his face impassive.

"You're back.. where you've been all this hours? You could bring your telephone!" Tells Sehun, blocking his way. 

Luhan did not answer, did not look at him, cold as ice. And with one his hand move away Sehun and made his way toward the kitchen. 
Simply took a glass of water, leaning against the wall next to the refrigerator.

"I demand an answers." 

nothing, no answer from Luhan, where now just to stared Sehun into his eyes.

"I said-"

"You do not care. I go where i want." He said in a calm tone. Going to the bedroom. But it was caught by a wrist from Sehun that stopped him.

"Because now you do that? Do not be stupid luha-"

"I stupid? !! Not to say bull. Here the fool are you! You do not understand." He tried to free oneself but the grip of Sehun was strong. " What have we become? There is still something between us? I know you want to leave m-" 

"I know that sometimes tend to loose my temper but if i wanted to leave you, i would have left by now." He said almost in a whisper lowering his head.

"Because you behave like that way towards me? As if I were nothing to you! How do I know you do not want to leave me! and.-"

"Because you're the only thing in this world I would die without!" He shouts, raising his head and staring Luhan, then freeing it from the outlet. Both breathing heavily. "Yes, Luhan i'm lost without you, I could never leave your side... because.. I love you!" 

Time seems to stop, they felt only the beating of their hearts.

"Sehun... I..."

"Shh .. do not say anything. I know." Said, nearing to him, taking his face and kissing him, a kiss full of love, a desperate kiss, they slamming everywhere not caring of their surroundings. 

"Now I will not let you escape." Says Sehun, dragging it with haste in their bedroom. Where dropped it on the bed and was immediately on top of him. Taking off his shirt and throwing it to the ground, and after soon also Luhan took off his jersey. 

Sehun begins to and kiss the boyfriend's neck, touching his chest. Reach slowly down, starting to remove the belt of his jeans, removing them to him completely. Luhan reached his lips, kissing passionately. A set of toungue and teeth. 

"Sehun.. .hm..."

Sehun silenced him with another kiss, then take off own pants. Pressing his body on Luhan. The air starts to get heavier and hot, even their bodies and breathe. 

The flame seemed to rekindle, the cold will disappear by welcoming the solar days. The box found inside their hearts, not more far but close.

Kisses not be sufficient, wanted to loving each other through and through. Also they began to undress of their briefs, with their members now pulsating.

Sehun after a while starts to prepare Luhan, inserting gradually the fingers in his backside, with every touch.

"H gghh....mhmm." 

Sehun finally was inside, filling it completely. Without stopping to kiss each other.

"Hun .. please, go ahead.." moan Luhan, pulling the blanket under him. And a few tears fell from his face. He had missing everything, every kiss, touch. Even the boyfriend's voice.

Sehun finally starts to push inside the old boy, with a few regular s too. Each push getting stronger, every kiss more longer, and many loving glances.

He began to touch the member of his boyfriend, ing it. 

"I'm... hm.. clos- close" Says Han, with heavy breath.

After other push they come together, exhausted. And Sehun dropped to his side, breathing heavily and tying his hands with that of Han. "I will not let you more go again. I don't want to lose you. I love you."

After some good minutes where sehun seemed almost asleep Luhan called his name and...

"Sehun..."

"Hm... yes? It was not entirely asleep.

"I love you too."

 

THE END.

 

 

 

Hi, i hope you like it^^ and sorry for grammar errors, and weak hot scene. O:
Let me know in the comments what you think. Then I was inspired by a text of an English song.

THANKS

The cover image isn't mine, I do not know the creator's name if anyone knows, write well.