001

Little Joe

IT was their last fansign event for that promotion. All Teen Top members received many presents that day. L.Joe who was happy because one of her fans gave him the most precious present ever, the drink that can make you taller! He quickly put the cans inside hig bag instead of in his box because the maknaes tend to take anything from the other boxes if they found it interesting or delicious. "They can't know about this drink!"

 

After they arrived at their dorm, Chunji quickly went inside his room while the others were fighting to bath first. L.Joe was too tired to fight so he just changed his clothes without bath. Quickly he opened the can  that his fan gave and drink it as soon as possible while whishing that he at lezst can get taller 2 inches more so he will be more taller that Chunji.

 

 

Chunji get up early as usual and prepare the breakfast for his dongsaengs. "Good morning, hyung." Changjo the maknae greeted the older one with a sleepy face and sat at the dining table.

 

"Good Morning, Jonghyunnie. I make pancakes for breakfast. Do you want some?"Chanjo nodded. Last night he, Cap and Ricky stayed up untillate night playing video games. Chunji knew that because when he woke up at 3 in the morning to drink a water, he still hear their voices playing video games. "Changjo, I want to take a bath first. After you finish, go and wake Byunghun up. Yesterday he asked me to wake him up at 9."

 

"Arasso, hyung!"

 

Chnagjo finished the pancake quickly. He went to the boxes that full of presents from their fans and began rummaged the things inside it. That's why he woke up early today. He had a mission. He wanted to take away the interesting presents that their fan gave to the other members. After he get what found interesting, he put it inside his room quietly before he went to L.Joe's room to wake him up.

 

"Eh? Hyung?" he found it weird when he entered inside and there was no L.Joe. "Hyung already wake up?" He took a seat on the messy bed and he freaked out when a small groan came out under the bundle of blanket. "What is it?!" Changjo screames.

 

He quickly lifted the blanked and threw it across the room. His eyes almost popped out when he saw a little boy with an adult shirt sleeping on Byunghun's bed. Wait! That is L.Joe hyungs's clothes! Changjo slowly get up trying not to wake up the small figure and ran outside to call the other members. This was ridiculous!

 

"Hyung! Chunji hyung! You have to see what in Byunghun hyung's room!" Chanhee who just finished wearing his clothes startled at the maknae's panic voice. Before he could ask what happened, Changjo already dragged him to Byunghun's room. Chanhee's eyes almost popped out from the socket when he saw 'someone' on Byunghun's bed, wearing Byunghun's clothes.