[1/1]

Apples
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It unmistakable, the apple fragrant that soaked Jungkook’s skin. Whenever the younger walked past, Jimin couldn't help but stop and breathe in the sweet scent of apple, his favourite fruit. He knew it was wrong to enjoy someone’s smell this much but he couldn't help it, especially when it came to Jeon Jungkook, a beautiful male with raven black hair and plush pink lips two years his junior.

 

He’d first met Jungkook when the younger started to attend the dance class he was attending a few years ago. The younger was born a god, Jimin swore, being able to sing, rap and dance as well as posses a face and personality that was so cute Jimin just wanted to squish him. But those things weren't the things that attracted Jimin to the other at first, it was the apple scent that hit him when Jungkook entered the room. From that lesson onwards, Jimin tried his best to befriend Jungkook without sounding creepy, introduced him to his group of dancing friends and later, to his whole group of friends.

 

Jungkook bonded well with Namjoon and Yoongi over rapping, with Hoseok over dancing and Jin and Taehyung over singing. With Jimin, Jungkook seemed to talk about everything, from dancing and singing to sports and ice-cream. This allowed the both of them to become best friends, connected by the hip and only parting if they had to.

 

Unconsciously, Jimin started to fall in love with the raven haired male. The way Jungkook gave him a bright smile when he approached, the way Jungkook would melt into his hugs as they sat on the couch watching a movie at midnight, the way Jungkook endlessly about his height but always giving him the same compliment after it all, ‘That’s what makes you cute’.  Jimin found everything about Jungkook absolutely endearing and wanted nothing more than to claim the younger as his own. But he knew he couldn’t, the younger probably didn't like him that way.

 

That was, until Jimin sat down for a long and serious talk with Yoongi, his favourite hyung.

 

“Hyung, who confessed between Hoseok hyung and you?” Jimin asked, catching the older off guard and coughing up bits of the sandwich he was eating. It was twelve pm on a Sunday afternoon and the two ‘fun-sized’ males were lounging in Jimin’s room since his parents were away for the afternoon.

 

“Hoseok did. Why? Is my little Jiminnie going to confess to someone?” Yoongi teased, tickling under Jimin’s chin as he gave a suggestive look.

 

“Hyunnnnng~” Jimin whined. “Tell me some details first and I’ll tell you.”

 

Yoongi gave a small hmph before motioning for Jimin to continue and ask. “How did Hoseok hyung confess to you?” As soon as Yoongi heard that, he felt his cheeks heat up and mentally cursed.

 

“Well, Hoseok was an idiot really. You know how he’s such a cheesy and romantic person? He did the cliché ask me out to dinner and come back to his house decorated in candlelight. We slow danced to some classical music before he started to splutter out this cheesy nonsense in nervousness so I had to interrupt him by kissing him. That’s when he came back to his senses and asked me to be his boyfriend. And there you have it, the story of how the superior Min Yoongi became Jung Hoseok’s.” Yoongi retold. Even though all his mean comments, Jimin could see the love that shone through the elder’s face as he thought about Hoseok. Was that what Jimin looked like when he thought of Jungkook?

 

“So what’s up? Are you going to confess to Jungkook?” Yoongi asked. Now it was Jimin’s time to choke on his own spit and glare at the older.

 

“How do you know? I haven't told anyone?” Jimin stared at him incredulously, as if his biggest secret had just been uncovered without him even opening his mouth.  

 

“Please Jimin, you’re not exactly the most discrete person. You blush like mad when Jungkook smiles at you and touches you but tell you what, I reckon Jungkook likes you too. He doesn't turn beet red like you but he does get really flustered and his cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink. I’d be surprised if someone in our group didn't know about the feelings between you two.” Yoongi sighed exasperatedly. He was generally a fast, observant person and the way those two stared at each other made it obvious.

 

“Fine. I do want to confess to Jungkook but I don't know how? I really don't think Jungkook would be the type to do everything really romantically. He’d know something was up…”

 

“To be honest with you, I think a homey type of confession would be best between you and Jungkook, especially since you two are so buddy buddy and it’ll be completely normal when he comes over.” Yoongi suggested.

 

After an hour of discussion and Yoongi’s endless teasing, Jimin was able to come up with a plan on how to confess to Jungkook that hopefully, wouldn't cause him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter