bonus+++

Blind Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Jackson rounded the drink in his hand, eyes fascinated by the comforting color of the red wine. It had been his fifth glass this night, because it seemed like all his friends have ditched and abandoned him already, leaving him seated on his seat as he speculated the crowd— expensive gowns and tuxedos everywhere, chatting ever so loudly for the young boy's liking.

 

His eyes catched a familiar face, gazing at her as she smiled sweetly, his arms clang onto another guy as they whispered something in each other's ear. His lips curved into a smile, happy that Youngji was now happy, remembering so clearly how he broke her heart by going against the marriage that his mother have arranged for him. If only his mother didn't intervene, he could of have been great friends with the woman instead of breaking her precious heart. 

 

In a split moment, they caught each other's eyes, her face was void of emotions for a brief moment before slowly, a smile crept in her lips, waving at him to which he waved back. Jackson found himself sighing in relief, because their break up wasn't that great to be honest, Youngji had refused to talk to him and had left overseas just to avoid him. But he understands, he hurt her, she has every right to do whatever she wants.

 

Jackson was a er for fun, boredom could never be found in his dictionary. So with one last groan, he stood up from his seat and went to search for the newly weds, Jimin and Jungkook— and that certain someone, smiling and nodding his head with every person he passes by, though he know nothing as to who they all are.

 

He was walking up ahead, but his mind was dying out of boredom and tiredness when he bumped into someone, ", I'm sorr—" he paused when he locked eyes with those familiar dark hazel orbs. He stood there frozen as he stared at him, unable to find his voice.

 

"Jackson?" His voice was soft, turning to him fully as he smiled. "Oh, jackson it's you." He said, a drink in his hand as he gulped the liquid down. Jackson just watched his every move, blinking rapidly as his gaze remained fixed on the boy. He didn't know what to say, It's been years since he last saw the boy and like youngji, they didn't end things so well.


"M-mark," he managed to say.


"Hi, how are you? It's been what? Two years? Wow." 

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm now the ceo of Wang corporation, but hey what about you? I heard you're now a doctor?" Jackson mentally gave himself a pat on the back for not stuttering, smiling as he awaits for Mark's answer.

 

"Yeah, I now own a hospital." Mark replied casually. "....and this," he then raised his hand, showing the engagement ring in his finger.

 

"Wow." Jackson said in awe. "So who's this lucky guy then?" he teased, a huge grin forming in his lips. Just then a familiar boy came into view and draped an arm onto the latter's waist which had caught Jackson off guard, his eyes wide as he stared at the man.


"Junior?" He gaped.


Mark just chuckled and pecked the said man's cheeks. "Yeah. Shocking right?"


And indeed it was. Who would have known that the biggest in school, Park Jinyoung, would be finally tying the knot with Mark Tuan, one of the kindest people in school. Maybe opposites really do attract? They all chatted for a while, catching up before the couple excused themselves and once again left the poor boy alone and lonely, but the same time he was relived that he had finally cleared everything up with both youngji and mark, he felt the burden in his chest washed away, like a torn in his heart was finally put back together, but it didn't change the fact that he's still alone and now have no one to talk to.

 

He now felt how terrible taehyung must've felt earlier, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter