Here We Go

Good Grief

Kangin stumbled towards his apartment. It was only his second drink that night. Second drink at the fifth bar. Okay, he understood why he was drunk now. He barely made it his apartment before he started cussing out a driver that "almost hit him" before he realized, there were no cars in the lobby of his apartment building. The landlord can't help but give him a weird look and roll his eyes when he realizes that Kangin is piss drunk. Again. The landlord helped Kangin up the stairs to his apartment and jokingly offered the inebriated tenant a room on the first floor if he was just going to drink his nights away like this. Kangin groans and digs around his pocket for his key before his face collides with the door and he sulks to the floor. The landlord begrudgingly unlocks his door and shoves Kangin onto the floor of his apartment and locks it for him.

----

"You can't be serious." An angel remarks

"He needs you Jungsoo."

"That boy needs help, that's what."

"You're his guardian angel."

"Can't I guard a little pageant girl who's never been convicted of a misdemeanor before?"

"He's yours."

"I'm sure there's a bett..."

The leader of the angels quickly interrupt with a short "Yours".

"Shisus christ." Jungsoo groans and flies down to meet his newest mess

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kangin groans and clutches his forehead. He hurts too much to even get up from his fetal position on the floor. When did he even get back? How the hell did he get into his apartment? He sees the key by his foot and grumbles as he tries to bring it up to his hand using his foot.

"Are you okay?" A voice in a soft tone asks. Who the hell was that? Kangin springs to his feet, which he probably shouldn't have done considering he was suffering from a horrible hangover in addition to a stunning lack of coordination, which results in his face meeting the floor yet again. He groans in pain as he lies on the ground, before the voice before him glides in front of his face. The person the voice belongs to kneels down to his level and asks "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just great." Kangin mutters, rolling his eyes

"Well then. Nice to meet you."

"How the hell did you get in here?"

"Angels can get anywhere. Except hell of course."

"Angel?"

"Oh oh oh right! Well I'm Park Jungsoo, you can just call me Leeteuk, and I'm your Guardian Angel!"

"Why...?" Kangin asks cautiously

"That's a question I'd like an answer to too." Leeteuk sighs but perks himself up

"Then can I wish you away?"

"I'm an angel, not a genie" Leeteuk rolls his eyes, "Have you even heard of angels before?"

"Of course I have. I'm not stupid."

"Well, I'm not the one that can't even seem to get their central nervous system together to grab their keys!"

Kangin laughs in a rather condescending manner "Just help me oh great Guardian Angel!"

"Nope."

"Nope, what do you mean nope?!" Kangin groans

"Angel, remember?"

"I got that you're an angel, but that doesn't explain much."

"Fine," Leeteuk says and pulls a scroll out of thing air "Coming directly from heaven..."

"Oh what bull..." Kangin mutters under his breath

"Your guardian angel is here to help you in ways you do not yet know."

"Can he give me a handjo..."

"That been said, treat your guardian angel with respect." Leeteuk says with an emphasis on respect, before staring down Kangin "Usually if you ever meet your guardian angel it means that you're headed down a very dark path, and they're here to stop that."

"You done fairy boy?"

"Angel!" Leeteuk protests "And yes, that's all I that's on there."

"Thank ing..."

"Don't even say it!"

"Oh what? Come on!" Kangin groans

"He's my boss. If you cuss him out, I feel the wrath."

"Great." Kangin rolls his eyes

"Shush." Leeteuk says and keeps Kangin's lips shut with his fingers "Now, I'm assigned to protect you for some god forsaken reason and you're going to like it. Got it? Blink twice if your puny mind can understand me."

Kangin blinks twice, rolling his eyes in the process

"Good, I'm glad we could come to an agreement." Leeteuk says, with a forced smile