Final.

Chocolate!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really happy by the response on my first story that it made me want to write more... Thank you very much! /le bows 90 degrees/

This was supposed to be a Valentine’s special but something happened so it was delayed hehe /le scratch nape/ Well, Every day is heart day so.... Tadah!

In a one peaceful night, all is well, crickets chirping, children are now tucked in bed, everybody are already on their own dreamland... except for a certain person who happens to look like a squirrel.

Said person is wide awake. She wouldn’t call it insomnia because her eyes are getting heavy that it wants to shut so badly but she’s not letting it.

Sana is enjoying the sight of her sleeping girlfriend by her side. She looks so fragile, so innocent like a baby... Giant baby. She likes this side of Tzuyu where the girl has all her guards down. She pushed her body close wanting to feel more of the familiar warmth coming from the younger girl. Sana panicked a little when Tzuyu shifted but sighed in relief when the girl didn’t wake up. One by one, she kiss all available skin on Tzuyu’s face. From forehead, to her eyes, nose, chin, cheeks until her eyes fall on the younger girl’s slightly agape lips. She stared at it a little longer until she felt herself leaning in. Their faces are only an inch apart when she stopped.

‘She always makes the first move... This is the first time I will be the one who will kiss her’ she blushed at her thought but smile nonetheless. Without further hesitations, she closed her eyes as her lips touch Tzuyu’s. Every time they kiss, Sana will always feel those butterflies in her tummy, like her head is exploding until she can’t stop herself from kissing the taller girl and this time, of course, is not different. She keeps on kissing Tzuyu until she let her tongue wander. The taste of mint met Sana’s taste buds that she can’t help to release a sigh of content. She wanders until a hint of chocolate got into Sana’s taste buds. She was about to get into bliss until she realized something.

‘I haven’t given her any chocolates... Unless...’ without a second thought, Sana pushed Tzuyu causing the younger girl to fall on the bed. A loud thud was heard as soon as Tzuyu’s body came in contact at the wooden floor. Tzuyu released a displeased groan as she sits while massaging her head. She rubs her eyes until her vision is clear. She looked at her side only to see her lover with an unhappy look. Even with the dim light of the room she can still distinguish the deep frown plastered on the older girl’s face.

“W-what happen? Did I wake you up?” the latter asked while crawling her way back on the bed missing the glare of the older girl. Tzuyu then sat next to the older girl side hugging her as she nuzzles her head on Sana’s shoulder while whispering apologies from waking Sana up. Sana rolled her eyes as she pushed Tzuyu’s head hard back to the mattress. Anyone who just wake up and will get that treatment will be in a bad mood in no time and Tzuyu is not an exception, Tzuyu -annoyed at her girlfriends act- can’t help but to grunt aloud.

“What the heck?! What’s wrong with you?”  Tzuyu can’t help but scrunch her nose in anger. Sana narrowed her eyes as she pokes her cheeks with her tongue a habit she do when she’s suppressing anger.

“You and your chocolate taste” Sana answered with a gritted teeth. Tzuyu is still angry but beyond confuse on what Sana is implying.

“H-huh? What are you talking about?!” Tzuyu tried to hide her annoyance by using hand gestures.

“You usually taste mint but why did I taste a hint of chocolate?” Sana said while crossing her arms. Upon hearing what Sana said Tzuyu tilted her head on the side, in which Sana finds cute.

“Wait... How did you know I taste chocolate?” Tzuyu asked as she raises her brow.

“HA! So you ate some!”

“What?! NO!” the younger of the two answered while shaking her hands.

“Then explain your taste!”

“EH?! Explain first how you knew I ate!” she fired back catching Sana off guard.

“...” Sana blushes in a deep sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter