Last Chap

Just a Misunderstanding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun- ah!!! I can't hold it anymore! I want them to know that I'm not gay!"
Aist! Here I am again letting all of my frustratios out in front of my best friend Seohyun. I threw this baseball cap in my head, darn this thing you make me look manly then I untangle the braid of my hair, because of this I look like a boyish country girl! Argh! I hate my life!!!
"I think uncle Im won't get mad at that little thing. I mean all of your siblings are girls so I think they will accept you as who you really are" Seohyun patted my head as I was one of her pets.
"That's the worst! He really want to have son... but since I am the maknae I was forced to become boyish and I can't do anything about it! And if mom was still here..." Then I felt a hand slipped under mine and I was comforted, so soft and warm. When I look to her eyes, it is full of concern assuring me that everything will be fine.
"Then we will tell them together" she smile to me and the pink tint on her chubby cheeks made her so cute.
I copied her smile then rest my hands on hers.
"I am happy to have the greatest friend"


Then things happened so fast. It was only me and Seohyun in the living room waiting for my sister to serve the food she prepared. Since father usually ends his work at this time, we chose to just wait for him so that we can tell it to him together at the same time.
"Here have some drinks" my sister carefully place the pitcher of orange juice with two glasses beside. Seohyun, like always, pour on my glass first before pouring some for herself. I saw my sis' smile via my peripheral vision, and it scares me alot. She liked Seohyun since we're kids, she goes like "Seohyun is a cute bright kid, you should hang out with her" and it became "Seohyun is so sweet and beautiful young lady, you should find someone like her" until it became "How great it is if there are mini you and Seohyun running around this house~" and I'm so done. I don't want to add more expectations from them so I'm going to end this tonight. FIGHTING!!!
"You're shaking, are you sure you're fine?"
"I-I am fine" my lips suddenly tremble. I haven't feel this way before. Since my father is an officer when he was still serving the military, I'm really afraid of him. Knowing him, he won't let me become a straight girl.
The sound of father's car's honk startle me. And I start to feel the nervousness again.
"Calm down... everything will be alright. I'm always here for you" Seohyun whispered to me. Okay, she's here for me I should be positive.
The noises outside means father was with his coworkers maybe they're having meeting or celebration here.
"/sigh, I guess this is not the right time" I turned around to Seohyun with my shoulders slumped.
"I guess not" she smiled and pointed to the door behind me. Father was alone, so what's the noises I've heard?
"Yoongie? Seohyun? What are you doing here?" Father went to us and gives us a hug.
"I'm going straight appa, I--- we have something to tell..."
"Wait... you're a couple?"
Me and Seohyun chuckled "Hehe, no appa"
"You're getting married?"
"Ahuk... *coughs* ne?" My throat suddenly get dried that causes me to cough suddenly. I gesture Seohyun to pour some juice for me.
"Thank you" she pat my back as I recover
"In Guk, I have a good news for you" we heard father talk to someone who just enter the house. I knew it, he was with someone.
"Daddy?" I heard Seohyun whispered. Wait... Daddy? Appa know Uncle Seo?
"I guess they already planned for it. We're actually planning to talk about that" father said
"What do you mean? Talk about what?" I asked
"Yoong, we want you to marry her. And you can't say no to me. You know what will happen if you disobey me" he glared to me with his stern voice. I nudged Seohyun many times but she can't do anything. I look back to her, I thought she is always with me...
"Seohyun, I need to talk to you" her daddy called her then she followed him to talk outside leaving me with my father.
"I don't take no as an answer" then he left and went to his room to change his clothes.
"This is not what I think will happen..."

-------
Seohyun's POV
"I'm sorry I already made decision for you. But you can decline if you don't like her"
"I... actually like it. But Yoona is my one and only friend and I was afraid that she might hate me about this"
"I will let you do what you want" daddy hugged me for being feel sorry. He's sorry that he can't say no to his friend, Mr. Im.
Mr. Im came gesturing daddy to come maybe they were going to talk about business, like always.
I decided to come inside the room and look for Yoona. She felt so sad right now, I was here to help her with her problem not to add them. I found her inside her room, hugging her knees. I knocked at the slightly opened door. She looked up at me, her eyes get red and fluffy because of crying. I walked in and sat beside her. She hugged me and cried in my chest like kid. She already hugged and cried to me many times, most of it is because of guy's rejection, but this only made my heart broke.
"Yoong... please don't cry"
"Why?! Because everything will be alright? You, why are you not crying? Do you like this idea? You should cry too!" That's right I should be so sad but why do I liked it instead? I like her that's why, but I can't say it, just I can't.
"You liked this that's why you can't answer me. I heard your heart and it was happy saying my name. Am I right? But I can't hate you. I guess all I can do is to agree with this"
"No! Don't force yourself to something you don't like. Yes, I like you but what I always say, I am always beside you. We will fix this together"
I know it will cost my own happiness but I would do everything for her, for her happiness.
--------
The next day...
It is still early in the morning but Yoona's room was already busy. Seohyun woke up early and went there, her reason, a complete make over to Yoona.
"Yoooong! You have to open your eyes! How could I put this make up if your eyes were closed?!" Seohyun almost lost her temptation because of Yoona being always hard headed.
"Then let's not do this!" Yoona said with her annoyed tone.
"Fine! Just don't come to me crying again! Then let's continue the engagement! I am fine with that!"
Yoona sighed in defeat and forced her eyes to open. They already put make up over and over again because of Yoona, they're time is running.
After almost 50 retries they succeed and just at the right time for Seohyun and Yoona to went to school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter