Fin.

Sarcasm

Wonwoo is not the type of person who gets emotional, that is why people and his friends often brands him the name of 'emo' and he doesn't blame them, he isn't really the type to give out all of his emotions because it makes him puke. And ofcourse, with the said lack of emotion, he shows in sarcasm.

 

"Hyuuung! Why are you late?!"

 

He rolled his eyes when his dramatic, pathetic, excuse of a 185 cm tall boyfriend's whine reached his ears as he plopped down on a chair beside said boyfriend.

 

"Oh I am so sorry! Bus ride only takes 15 minutes and me walking took an hour!" he said at an exaggerated tone to which Mingyu winces.

 

"Hyung! Stop being so sarcastic! You know I'm only joking."

 

The older dramatically widens his eyes and covers his mouth, "You were joking?! I almost laughed. Ha-ha-ha. I think three is enough."

 

Mingyu only pouts.

 

____________________________________________

 

"Hey Wonwoo, how are you doing?"

 

The sound of Jisoo, one of their friends has him lifting his head from a pile of paper. Trash. He adds inside his mind as he vehemently stares the papers down.

 

"If you call a month's worth of paper works and activities to be turned in tomorrow fine, then yes, I am fine."

 

He grits his teeth as Jisoo only laughed and Mingyu's disguting sounds of chewing overcomes the silence. He glares at his boyfriend beside him. "You're disgusting."

 

"You can't blame me that the food is delicious." He grins at Wonwoo with those canines that really reminds him of dogs. And he wonders why he has a boyfriend that is like a dog. He hates dogs.

 

______________________________________________________

 

Valentines.

 

The dreaded day. Seeing stores overly decorated with unproportioned hearts and other disgusting shades of red also make him puke like literally. Red makes him dizzy and Mingyu dragging him around like really, a dog, doesn't help him one bit.

 

"Hyung! Hyung! A heart shaped candy! I'll buy it." The dog runs off before he even says a word that he also doesn't like candy. He isn't fond of sweets. And that also makes him puke. 

 

Moments later, his boyfriend appears and hands him the sweet in which he frowned to.

 

"Mingyu-ah, you know I don't like sweets." He says as he observes his boyfriend. The hand on the candy falters but Wonwoo decides to snatch the obscenly heart shaped thing

 

"But thank you. I appreciate it." He turns back not catching his dog's blinding grins.

 

I'll have to find the nearest bathroom stall. Now.

 

_______________________________________________

 

"Hyung, do you really love me?" Came a meek voice from across him.

 

Wonwoo stopped writing and eyed the equation on his paper debating on whether to abandon this or not. But ofcourse, the dog was more important. He turned to his boyfriend seeing him with his head down, hair covering his face.

 

"And why is it that you are asking me that now of all times?" Lay off on the tone Wonwoo. This might be serious. He reminds himself.

 

Mingyu just sank further down the seat of the kitchen table of their shared apartment where they were studying and lifelessly shrugged. "Its just that. Ever since we've been boyfriends, you never once said 'I love you' to me." He raised his head eyes catching Wonwoo's

 

The latter gulped and blinked. . This really is serious.

 

"Uhm, uh..."

 

"I knew it." 

 

Before he knew it, Mingyu stormed out of the kitchen and locked himself inside their room. Wonwoo sighed and followed the younger. Getting the key that was behind the picture frame beside the door, he opened their room only to see the younger huddled up in blankets. He approached the mound of blankets and sat beside where he thought him to be.

 

"U-uh, you know I am not the kind of person to say this but u-uh, y-yeah I-i l-l-love y-y-you Mingyu."

 

Silence followed and a door slamming was heard before Mingyu sat up with the most eye-blinding grin on his face and unmanly giggles. 

 

"Silly Wonwoo hyung. He was whispering to my feet."

 

Soon after he heard puking sounds from the bathroom. He worriedly dashed inside only to see his hyung puking out the contents of his stomach. 

 

"Hyung are you okay?" Mingyu rubbed Wonwoo back as he puked more.

 

"You know I am not emotional, so don't make me say those kinds of things!" Wonwoo begrudgingly remarked as he wipes his mouth.

 

"Aww hyung, I love you too."

 

And Mingyu exits the bathroom with a smile and a hacking Wonwoo inside.

 

____________________________________________________

 

Yeah, I am a Meanie trash and yeah Wonwoo pukes a lot

This is written on February 14, 11:55 pm

Not proof-read so I expect there are mistakes but yeah, I hope you enjoyed it.