Chapter 1/2

Mysterious Boyfriend

„Does it work? Is it on? ”

 

Taehyung moved away from the camera to see if everything was perfect for the live show. He looked to the side and approved with big smile that the chat was working too, therefore he layed back in his seat and greeted his audience

 

„ Hi everyone! As I promised, I’m here with my Q&A. First of all, I would like to say thank you that I reached 16 thousand followers on Tumblr. I know that I promised this in the last month, when I had 15 thousand followers, however, I had to prepare for my exams. That’s why I made this surprise for you, this Youtube live chat, because I wanted to express my happiness and my gratitude. ”

 

Becuase the show started, the chat room exploded. Everyone welcomed Taehyung and tried to express their happiness for the opportunity to interact with him.

 

 

                      Chat room :

                                   taetaeislove: Ahhw Oppa I’m so happy for you ~ <3

                                   infireman: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Omg so handsome ^^

                                   minimano: How was your exams? Did you do a great job? ᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅ

                                  sunshinegirl: Omo~ Oppa you mentioned that you can’t use technology well. What is this than? ㅋ

                                  taehyungmylove: Taehyung-si finally you’ve become friends with your camera? :P

 

 

„ Oh, I see everyone is curious as to how my technology disability improved. Well, you know my friend, Jimin, who has a dance channel? – You already saw lots of pictures about him in my blog – I asked him for help. Honestly, I’m really proud of myself, but I’m sure it’s nothing to you guys. ”

 


Taehyung smiled at the camera and tried to not laugh about his own misfortune. He had written on his blog before that he wasn’t the best at using modern technology. Sometimes he feels like an old person, but fortunately, his friends were always patient with him... and not only them, but his boyfriend, too. It wasn’t that big of an astonishment, though, considering he uses modern widgets for his everyday life, especially for things such as studing and his hobbies.

 

„ So now that everyone is happy about my amazing new skill, let’s start this. Please write your questions and I will try to answer as many as I can. I have one free hour for this, so I hope it will be enough. ”

 

 

                                   Chat room:

                                                runrunrun: Ohw …wowo one hour Im so happy

                                               bulletproof : yes one hour… what should i ask, what?!?!?!

                                               cypher: i want to thank Chimchim oppa for this

                                               beach: of course, Jimin always here for Tae

                                               excuseme: I want to cry i forget my question

                                                ilovetae: im so nervouuuuuus T.T i want to ask a lot but nothing comes to my mind

                                               biggestfan: Will you strat vlogging?

                                               whatchmenaenae : will you be active on Youtube?

                                               bunny: Why are you so perfect?

                                               marrymetaehyung: I’m dying I’m dying… I can’t breath

 

 

Taehyung leaned closer to the camera as he tried to read the messages and he laughed in the camrea because there were a lot of funny ones. He felt like he understood his fans, however this was the first time that they have interacted ”face to face”, although he talked to them on his Tumblr blog.
Being an ulzzang, Taehyung had a lot of pictures of himself that he liked to share with others, so his fans saw his face so many times with and without make up. And after he became a professoinal ulzzang model, he started to work for magazines and online clothes shop, so his face was pretty well known.

 

„ Heheh. Everyone, I’m so nervous too. This is new for me and - I don’t know - it feels like I’m challenging myself, because I’m not great with words. Oho… I saw a good question. Honestly, I don’t have any plans to make vlogs. Everyone, you’ve already seen how bad is my camerawork is. You complained about how I can’t balance it and shake it. Honestly, I still regret that video. That was Yoongi-hyung’s first performance in front of 3000 people and Jimin gave me the camera for the ending speech, because he was crying. I really wanted to capture that moment, but you know….. I was so happy and touched, too, so I just cried with Chimchim. That’s why the camera was shaking so badly. By the way, as I mentioned, I’m not good with words and vlogging means lots of talking in front of the camera so…”

 

 

                                       Chat room:

                                                       foodisimportant: Ohw Jimin is so lucky to have a boyfriend like Yoongi

                                                       pudding: I was at Suga concert too…woow I didn’t see you

                                                       behappy: Oppa what do you mean youalways gives us advice on your blog ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

                                                       imyourangel: I have to agree

                                                       weroll: Tawhyung you speak well dont be nervouse

                                                       puppy: you are so cute T.T

                                                       boyinlove: I can’t get over this he is so handsome in real life too T.T

 

 

Taehyung wrinkled his forehead as he tried to follow the chat room again. It was harder than he thought.


„Oh! I’m always happy when I see that my advice can help you and I’m really thankful for your trust. It means a lot to me. Let’s move on; Any other questions? I just saw that so many new people have joined us. Hello guys~ I think this is the time when school finishes, right? Becuase my exams have ended, I have some free time, but because of this I totally lost my sense of time.”

 

 

                                  Chat room:

                                               imapro: Wo owowow It has started..and I wasn’t here?

                                               iLOVEtaeoppa: Did I miss sg?

                                               aegyoking: Is that yur room? *.* Room tour video please T.T

                                               baepse: Oppa this is your last year int he university are you ready for the real life?

                                               englishisnobarrierwhenyouarecute: You said you had to prepare for you exams I missed you from tumblr but

                                                                                                       im happy that you are back ^^

                                               cutesugar: Oppa im so happy that you have time now. I missed you~

                                               coolguy: The picture that you posted …it looked like you were on date ;)

                                                angel15: Taetae how is your boyfriend? When will you show him us? T.T

 

„ I caught this question… I hope I didn’t imagine it. So, yes, this is my last year and I’m a little bit afraid of it. You know when something is near to the end you have this strange feeling? I have studied fashion for five years and I just don’t know. Maybe it sounds stupid, but I have started to think that this is the right path for me? But I enjoy it and I have confidence about it. But still, when you leave the school, and suddenly you don’t believe in yourself – it makes me worry. I will be an ulzzang in the future too. I have always tried to connect my studies with my model career, so we will see. I mean no… Hey, guys! Are you listening to me? ”

 

He furrowed his eyebrows. Suddenly, his chatroom filled up with questions about his boyfriend and his latest picture. He has never showed his boyfriend to the public, but he liked to post pictures of their dates. They don’t show anything special; just holding hands, disheveld legs. Sometimes he even posts pictures of his boyfriend’s back view or their couple outfit. He remembers that ast week he uploaded a picture from their cafe date.

 

„ Are you interested me or my boyfriends, guys? Seriously, I feel offended.”
Of course it wasn’t true and his followers knew it too. Everyone said how cute he was and they tried to ask more about his date and his boyfriend, who is a mystery.
„ My boyfriend is… well, he has already finished his exams and he had a project too, so now he is working and enjoying his free time. And, as you know, now I’m free too, so we are going to the SNSD concert tonight. That’s why I said I had only an hour of free time. After that, I have to prepare and then we’ll have a dinner date before the concert. ”

 

 

                                         Chat rooom:

                                                          crazyboy: ahe thats sooo sweet

                                                          dimples: OMG i want a boyfriedn like him

                                                          darkhorse: Im jealous…..

                                                          peach: I ope I will meet you ont eh concert!!

                                                          chocholate: I’m going to the concert too *.*

                                                          soonsim : oppa please do the boyfriend tag , i want to see him ୧ʕ ◕ o ◕ ʔ୨

                                                          ilovemybed: YES boyfriend tag PLAESE

                                                          youareaholidaysuchaholiday: BOYFRIEND TAG !!!!!! OPPA !!! PLEASE

 

 

„ What?! Boyfriend tag? What is this? ….Ah! That’s what Jimin and Yoongi did, when they talked about their relationship, right? Honestly, I still find it amazing. I asked him so many times how he did it but I still don’t know. Well…I don’t know. Maybe... maybe one day. It’s not that I’m ashamed of him. No! I’m actually really proud of him and, believe me, I want to show him to the entire world. Like everyone else, I want to brag about my lover, but you would be surprised if you were found out who he is. ”

 

Taehyung stared into the distance and smiled sheepishly. He has been in love with his boyfriend for a long time now. It has been six years that they’ve been together and threes years that they’ve lived together. They both started their own career a few years ago and have supported each other as much as they could. Fortunately, both of them became successful; Taehyung went into the fashion industry while his boyfriend into the music industry. He is a famous singer and songwriter. They are already famous in the SNS world and Taehyung still didn’t think about moving on to something bigger - something more than the online world…Well, his boyfriend is already far away from the Soundcloud times, however, he still posts videos there almost every month.
He is just afraid that he will hurt his lover’s floating career. It sounds stupid and they have had some arguments over this topic, but Taehyung still wanted to hide him. His lover was ready to show their relationship to the public in his and Taehyung’s SNS. This was strange considering the fact that Taehyung is usually the one who loves to show his love in front of the public and initiate skinship whenever and wherever. Of course he is happy, though. He is happy that his lover is proud of him and their relationship. However, Taehyung couldn’t overcome his fear that he might could become the barrier for the other’s future.

 

„ Okay guys, we still have a lots of time left. Let’s talk about something else. Any new questions? ”

 

 

                                  Chat room:

                                               cutiepie: Taetae be my husband please T.T

                                               sunshinegirl: He has a boyfriend dont be stupid kkkk

                                               potato: Oppa’ I’ve jsut found your blog. OMG I’m so in love with it T.T I read your accident it was

                                                          so heartbreaking. How is your health?

                                               memeking: Oh, don’t mention that accident I’m still crying T.T

                                               chickenisthebest: HEy it should be a happy day now you make me emotional. T.T

                                                prettyplease: WHAT ?! What are you talking about?

                                                pikachu05: Are you talking about the car accident? T.T

 

 

„ Do you want me talk about my car accident? Why? I already did before... and don’t cry guys; I’m healthy and happy. It happened four years ago and since that day I started to exercise and my legs are fine. They are as strong as a kangaroo’s legs can be, but I still hate exercising, although I do pilates which are not really hard. When me and my friends have arguments, they always tell me that I should go the gym because pilates is nothing. Hmpf! Because of this, I brought Jimin and Hobi to one class and, believe me, they were crying! „

 

Taehyung winked into the camera and searched the chat room for a better topic. His accident happened in the past, but sometimes he still has nightmares. He doesn’t really like to talk about it, but one day this topic just emerged when he posted a picture after his pilates class. There are some scars on his knees which renained after the surgery. It wasn’t a big accident, it was just that Taehyung wasn’t lucky. His father lost control of the car and they hit a pole. Fortunately, his father was in his sense so something bigger could happen. Taehyung sat in the passengers seat, and unfortunately his side was damaged. He hit his right knee in the car-body. He had surgery and had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks to recover. He isn’t angry at his father and he still sits in the passenger seath without any fear. What scared him was the idea that if anything went wrong, he would leave his loved ones without a goodbye. And he knows that his parents and friends thought the same, too. Because of this thought, he still dreams about the accident but with a worse outcome. Ones that at night that the only one who can make him feel safe is his lover. What he would do without him, Taehyung can’t imagine.

 

„ Guys, let me ask you a question. Is there anything which makes you happy nowadays? Or something that you think I should check out because I missed it in the last few weeks? Now that I still have one week from my freedom, I want to spend my time enjoyably. So please, give me some ideas! ”

 

 

                                               Chat room:

                                                          lonely: Oppa please do a fanmeeting in the future *.* I want to meet you T.T

                                                          seagull: Bungee jumping !! I did it yesterday and I felt like a bird. Its so good to relieve your stress.

                                                          imveryloser: Did you check out Jungkook’s new cover *.* It’s amazing. I know you like his songs.

                                                          bae: there is a new coffee shop in the gangnam area. It’s so good and their brownies are amazing.

                                                          prettyrapper: I don’t know who mentioned it, but YES OPPA CHECK OUT Jungkook’s new cover…

                                                                               its a collab and im still not okay….

                                                          holly: Seokjin oppa will keep an opening a cooking show, I know you like him because you always   

                                                                         post reciepes from him…do you want to come with me ? kkkkkkkk

                                                          smile: I started to paint ^^ It made made me happy. You should try it .

 

 

„ Wooow. I see you have more free time than me. Yes, I heard Jungkook’s cover and I aggree with you. I’m still not over it. It’s just sooo good. OMG… You’re so brave… bungee jumping… I don’t know if I would be able to do it. I’m afraid of it a little bit, but if somebody would come with me than maybe…I mean, maybe I would do it. But wow, I give you a thumbs up. So brave. „

 

Suddenly, the front door opened which made Taehuyng stop. He checked the time quickly because he thought that they still had 10 minutes before he had to prepare.

 

„ I’m home! Where are you Taetae? ”

 

                                                  Chat room

                                                                icecreamcake: OMG his boyfriend arrived.

                                                                ohmygaaawd: We will see him finally *.*

                                                                prince: Wow his voice sounds familiar.

                                                                elephant: his „Taetae” was so cute OMG T:T

 

 

Taehyung looked at the chat room then he looked up when he heard the knock sound. His handsome ,amazing boyfriend was leaning up against the door and watching him with his remarkable smirk.

 

„ What are you doing darling? ”

 

Taehyung looked at the camera for a moment and asked for patience until he talks for a bit. He didn’t expect the sudden arrival, so he forget to turn down the microphone. He turned sideways to talk to the other, so this way his side profile was still showing.


„ Oh, hi Kookie! You are early, I thought you will barely arrive home before we go. ”

 

„ Yes, I thought too, but we finished the meeting earlier. But let me ask you again, what are you doing? I heard your voice and something about bungee jumping, but I was so surprised that I din’t find anyone. ”

 

„ I’m doing a live chat, you know, what I mentioned yesterday. It’s almost over, so if you think you’re hungry, I made pasta. You can eat, becuase I have a few minutes left. ”
Taehyung smiled at him and waved his hand. The other guy just nodded and headed toward the kitchen but suddenly turned back. Tahyung was confused, he didn’t get why the other came back, but after a few steps his boyfriend was in front of him. Everyone saw Taehyung completely and they saw his boyfriend on his shoulder.

 

 

                                            Chat room:

                                                           ironman: OMG its him !!!!

                                                           dancemonster: HIS BOYFRIEND !!!!!!!!!!

                                                           lifeishard: T_T

                                                           prettygirl: Please, bend down just a little bit

                                                           thisismysheetu: I wish he would bend down, I want to see his face

                                                           imatrash: I want to see him so badly *_*

 

 

„ Do you need something Kookie? ”

 

The other, without a word, started to bend down to Taehyung’s face while he reached out his other hand to the camera. He blocked the view and Taehyung knew that the chatroom was on fire, like his heart. Taehyung closed his eyes and waited but nothing happened. When he opened them, he saw the other’s waggish smile. He raised his eyebrows, not understanding.

 

„ Do you want my kiss darling? ”

 

„ Is that a question? ”

 

„ Well, I want to hear your answer.”

 

Taehyung was still deranged, but he couldn’t help it and gulped, opening his eyes really big. What kind of game was this? He even forget that lots of people were watching them. The only thing which reminded him of the chatroom was the tinkling sound, but it didn’t matter because it was just two of them. When they were together it was just them and the outside world didn’t exist.

 

„ I’m waiting for your answer.”

 

„ Yes, I want it…so badly.”

 

Taehyung reached out to the other while his boyfriend put his hand on Taehyung’s waist, showing the whole world his identity.
The mysterious boyfriend finally appeared.

 

                                    Chat Room:

                                                   nevermind: Isn’t that Jeon Jungkook ??????????????

                                                   hustlelife: WHAT THE…. JEON JUNGKOOOK???!?!?

                                                   taeismybf: JUNGKOOK OMG!!!!!!

                                                   mr.pardon: DID I SEE IT RIGHT ?!?!?!??

                                                   myperfectiontae: NOOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE IT

                                                   justagirl: THE FAMOUSE JEON Jungkook ….

                                                   genius: T__________________T

                                                   swaeg: Now we all know why Taehyung loved his covers ㅋㅋㅋ

                                                   dirtywater: OMG !!!!!!!!

                                                   syuubd: BOYFRIEND TAG !!!!!

                                                   pig: YES PLEASE LET’S DO A PETITION FOR BOYFRINED TAG

                                                   ilovepink: GREAT IDEA I NEED ANSWERS

                                                   lollipop: …this is unbelievable

 

And with this, Taehuyng’s live chat finished earlier than it was planned... leaving a lot of questions.