1/1

I hate Valentine's Day!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Universe seems to hate Jihoon. Or just really likes to watch Jihoos suffering.

That's what Jihoon thought when he woke up and had to go to school to face people he hates, to talk with them, to pretend he's interested in whatever teacher was saying and just to survive next Monday. When he woke up he feltsick, like he forgot about something very importat, but couldn't exactly think of anything particular.

With shrug he got up and get ready for hell school.

 

 

 


  -Do you think he will accept it?- One girl asked other as they were making their way to school. Jihoon, who was currently walking behind them had to listen to their conversation. Damn, why I left earphones at home? He frowned when one of the girls shouted.

 

-Of course he will! You're too cute, he would never refused!
-Do you really think so?
-Yes! You'll see, he will be yours by the end of the lunch break!- Girls giggled and Jihoon wanted to throw up. He looked away at the other side of the road and saw couple kissing while hugging. They were standing by bakerydecorated all over with hearts.

 

-What the hell..- He mumbled to himself, but he was second from groaning when he saw man dressed up in huge, red heart costume with huge 'I LOVE YOU' wrote on the back. Jihoon stopped in his tracks and rubbed his eyes,because.. He was going mad, right?

 

-Jihoon wait!- Seungcheol runned up to him and put arm around smaller boy's shoulder. Jihoon however was staring across the street with disgusted expression. Seungcheol looked in the same direction and started laughing. -What the ! People are really strange these days, huh?

 

Jihoon mumbled something under his breath and started walking again, with Seungcheol still holding him. Older shoot one glance at his face. -You okay?

 

-What do you think?! Ever since... I ended my relationship I have to see this ! Why everyone suddenly started to brag out about their love life?!- Jihoon huffed and crossed arms on his chest. Seuncheol sighed and patted his shoulder.

 

-Still not over Soonyoung?

 

Jihoon glared at him at throw his arm away. -No, I'm not! We broke up just month ago.. And you know why we broke up. It's not like I wanted to, but I felt like I have to do this.

 

Seungcheol looked at him with pity and Jihoon decided he doesn't like him anymore. He hated when people were pitying him, he felt weak. Seuncheol sighed again and smiled at him. -Well, you have to survive this day somehow and it won't be as bad.

 

Jihoon looked at him with frown. -And what is oh so special about today?- He stopped when he saw Seuncheol wasn't next to him anymore. He looked behind him and saw older boy standing and staring at him with wide eyes.

 

-Jihoon, do you know what day is today?

 

-Monday.

 

-No. I mean yes, it's Monday, but.. Which day?

 

Jihoon looked down and thought for a minute. -It's February 14th I think.- Seungcheol nodded slowly and then Jihoon looked up and blinked twice. February 14th.

 

Valentine's Day.

 

-! I forgot! Ugh, I should pretend to be sick and stay at home..- He looked like he was ready to cry. Seungcheol walked up to him fastly and grabbed his shoulders.

 

-No, you'll be fine. Jihoonie, don't cry. You'll get through it. You won't even notice when this day is over, I swear!- Older panicked when Jihoon looked into his eyes. He was really dejected. His lips were trembling and he was unhealthy pale.

 

-I don't want to see girls all over him, Seungcheol.

 

Older couldn't answer, so he just hugged him and patted his head.

 

 

 

  When they walked inside school it was even worst. Hearts on walls and doors all over the corridor, girls holding colorful boxes with chocolates for their crushes and boys making bets who will get more chocolates. Jihoon closed his eyes and sighed. -Nope, I'm skipping today.

 

He wanted to walk out, but Seungcheol wrapped hand around his wrist. -No, you're not. You can't run away from everything uncomfortable, Jihoon.- Said boy glared at him, but doesn't make any attempt to actually go. -I know it will be painful, but it will help you with getting over him. You have to do this, Jihoon. For your own sake.- Younger sighed and nodded while looking at the ground. Seungcheol smiled at him. -Come on, I will walk you to your class.

 

Soon after that they parted and Jihoon felt sick. He peeked inside classroom and saw his classmates talking happily. He walked inside slowly and looked at the front row, right under window. He saw Soonyoung rubbing his neck awkwardly while girls were surrounding hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter