One of Those Nights

Simply Belong to Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a filler chapter. I hope I could update the wedding chapter within a week, wish me luck.

 

Deoksun huffed and puffed for the umpteenth time that day. She throwed herself to the sofa, still clad in her attendant's uniform. All the wedding preparation has drained her energy. Who could manage a wedding preparation in three weeks anyway. Good things that she and Junghwan agreed to do a small ceremony with only close relatives and friends.

Today, she went to pick up the dress that she chose with the moms last weekend. She stared at the wedding dress and her lips automatically curved upside. Even though she was exhausted, all of it was worth it because she will finally be married to Junghwan in a few days.

The door to the apartment opened and revealing Junghwan in his training suit. He smiled rightaway as he found his fiance lying helplessly in the sofa with her pouted face. "Hi" he greeted as he plant a kiss on her cheek. Junghwan then plopped himself beside her.

"Is that what you gonna wear on our wedding day?" He asked as he pointed to the dress.

"Eung, but you're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding day though" she said, Deoksun then got up to her room and took the dress, locking it up on her wardrobe. She then changed her clothes and walked to Junghwan's room.

At the time she opened the door to his room, Junghwan was in the process of changing his clothes. "Yah! I'm changing my clothes here, how could you just come like that" he protested as Deoksun plopped herself on his bed.

"What? I'm gonna see all of your body in a few days anyway. Seeing a bit of your body now as spoiler wont hurt me" she said.

Junghwan shook his head in disapprovement. Deoksun has been corrupted by society, he should blame her job that made her more provocative, he thought.

"Junghwan-a~ I'm tired~" she whined, and Junghwan focused his attention back to Deoksun. He sighed and then joined her in the bed. He actually feel sorry because he couldnt help with the marriage preparation, when it was his decision to be married in three weeks.

"What can I do to help with the preparation?" He asked.

"Made me dinner?" She suggested, and he chuckled.

"Hop to my back, I'll carry you to the kitchen and make the ramyeon for you" he said.

"Assa!" She jumped to his back and then circling her arms to his neck before he got up and piggybacked her to the kitchen.

"Oh, once more! You should really use the sunblock I gave you, Junghwan-a, look at how tanned your face is after all that vigorous training" she nagged as she observed his face upclose.

"Yah, this tanned face makes me looks more manly you know" he stated.

Deoksun winced, where did Junghwan got that confidence, she thought. "Not at all, and I mostly dont want you to ruin our wedding picture with that tanned face" she said.

Junghwan refrained himself from talking back because if they started bickering now, it might last until tomorrow.

"Ye, ye. Now what composition should I put in your ramyeon, Madam?" He asked in a butlerly-tone as he put Deoksun in the dining cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter