final

LOVING YOU

PROLOG

 

Ice Kingdom; is the Kingdom where all their people live with ice element. So in this Kingdom, the weather is always snowy. Every where are white and cold with snow. Even, each person in this Kingdom have power as a snow bender. The most powerful snow bender are the Royal Family. Especially the King, the Queen, the Crown Prince and most strongest from the royal is the Princess. Everything that she touch, will turn to Ice. So she’s always try to not touch everything around her until she can use her power properly. She lived in fares place in the Kingdom with her nanny.

Flame Kingdom; is the Kingdom where all they people live with Fire element. So in this Kingdom, the weather is always dry, hot and flame in everywhere. Every where are red and hot with fire. Even, each person in this Kingdom have power as a fire bender. The most powerful Fire bender are the royal family. Especially the King, Queen and both of the Prince. But, the Crown Prince is the strongest one from all. Everything that he touch, will burn. It’s make him so carefully to his touch.

For almost 100 year, Flame Kingdom castle and Ice Kingdom castle are in cold war. But now, since both crown prince of both castle are best friend. Both Kingdom are civil and have a harmonic live for both people from both Kingdom. But, since them are have contra element. They try to live as civil as they can. For that goal, both Kingdom make a huge place to try how to make people from both Kingdom live in peace.

Y/N’s POV

So silent in here. So bored.

“Princess, please come in. This almost dark”Sora, my nanny said from the door step.

“Fine”I said and walk in. But, a group of people come closer. They’re five men. Two of them is looks so noble. One in the porcelain carriage that pulled with five horse.(them both looks so handsome). While  the three other just like their guard.

“Hello, ma’am. We’re from Flame Kingdom. We’re in our way to Ice Kingdom castle. But we are too late to go there. We’re trapped in blizzard two days ago. If you allowed, can we rest here? Before sun rise tomorrow morning, we will go”one of the guard said after jump down from his horse and talk to Sora.

“Come in. The blizzard will come again tonight. You can rest here”Sora said softly to them. They all come in and instantly, our house feels warm when the man from the carriage going in. But because my power, the temperature just warm in this house. They looks so surprise. (so do we). The man with the carriage  staring at me.

“Princess Y/N”he said softly and bow a little.

“I’m Prince Yifan, the Crown Prince from Flame Kingdom”he said again.

“I’m Prince Chanli, the second Prince from Flame Kingdom”the other one bow too. They both so tall. I’m like a dwarf if standing beside them.

“Your majesty, how you can recognize her?”Sora asked him.

“Just her power, who can compare mine”he said softly. I nod once hearing him.

“I’m sorry, Prince Yifan. I’m not recognize you before”I said and bow  to him. He just nod once. Then the snow on outside our house, drop in unison. Make so loud tremble noise.

“WHAT”S THAT!!!”the guard pull out they sword.

“That’s just snow from our roof. It’s drop because the house’s temperature are warm now”Sora said calmly. They all nod and bow to us while put they sword again to the cover.

“Bring my bed”Prince Yifan said softly to the guard.

“Your highness, you can use my bed” I said to him.

“But it will burn”he said softly.

“No, it’ll never burn or freeze either. That’s my brother’s design”I said to him.

“He told me, that my bed was have same design with your bed in the castle”I said to him again.

“Yes, if that bed design is by Prince Minseok. It’ll be safe for me to sleep there”he said and nod once.

“So, where do you sleep?”he asked.

“I can sleep in my hut. In there, I‘ll sleep with more comfortable”I said smile. Sora smiling sad when she’s looking at me.

“Why?”Prince Yifan asked.

“There the only place that my power can’t make any effect to around me”I said smile. He’s staring to me again.

“Can I see your hut?”he asked. I nod to him.

“Let’s go. But you can see just by far. Because, my hut will melt if you near it”I said to him. He’s nod again. Then we go to my hut. My hut is build by the eternal ice. From my bed, my drawer, my chair, everything. The most skilled ice sculptor from our kingdom, crave my hut from so much block the eternal ice.

In 10 minute, we are arrived near my hut. He’s so surprise when he looking my hut.

“Princess, this is so small” he said softly. I just smile to him.

“This is enough, Prince Yifan”I said softly to him. He’s shake his head slowly.

“I don’t need a big space”I said again. He’s looks disappoint.

“I go, Princes. Good bye”I said to him and Prince Chanli.

“Sora, just go back to our house. This is almost storm”I said to Sora. She’s nod and just run to our house as fast as her feet could run. She’s followed by Prince Chanli and they guard.

“Prince Yifan, just go now. Before you’re trapped by the blizzard”I said to him who just go back to our house. I just go to my hut. And prepare to my night time. But, a set of knocking heard. When I open the door, Prince Yifan going in. His power melting my front door a little.

“Come in” I said softly while I harden my front door. In an hour, blizzard will come to this area. So we need a place that can accommodated we both safely

“Wait here for a while”I said again and go out to my back yard. I produce a big igloo for us with my power.

“Prince Yifan, I was make an igloo on my back yard. We can stay there for a while”I said to him he just nod.

“Just wait for a while. After I repair the hut, we can go there”I said again. He just nod and seeing me to repair my hut. After 10 minute, we go to the igloo. We sit across to each other.(far from each other). As a most powerful ice bender and most powerful fire bender, we both don't’ need anything to make us still warm. I laid and try to sleep. Same with him.

In the morning, when I’m awake, I can saw him just staring at me again. He’s look like not sleep for along the night.

“Prince Yifan”his guard call him. He’s just go out. I follow him. Sora looks so surprise.

“Nothing happen, Nanny Sora. Princess Y/N help me to build this igloo for sheltered us from the blizzard. But I need her here to prevent the Ice melting because of my power”he said to them. Sora just nod even doubted.

“(Sora, you can see my mind. Just see it)”I said in her mind. She’s looking at me. And suddenly all my memory last night flowing fast. Then stop after 1 minute. Then Sora nod to me.

“I’m so sorry, Your Highness”she said softly. Prince Yifan just nod. Then him, Prince Chanyeol and they guard go.

 

Yifan’s POV

 

When I walk out form their place, I feel like I was leave a piece of my heart with her. Her loneliness, I’m so understand. Just because I’m the Crown Prince, I can live peacefully in the palace. I’m the cause, half of the flame palace destroyed couple years ago. Our power is equal, if not she’s more stronger than me.

Slowly, me, Chanli, Jura, Moko and Gion go to the Ice palace. Along our journey, I can saw how the Ice people live. They live like a statue. Less of fun, less of passion. Even for they kids. While our people, they too much fun, too much passion. All of it make Ice people and our people so easy to angry and start the war. And that all  have to prevented by me and Minseok. When we arrived at the palace, Minseok get us on the front gate.

“Yifan, come. We have to go, before our parent know”he said and rust run fast with his horse. I follow him.

“Minseok, what happen?”I asked while I run beside him.

“Later, I promise to tell you later. Now run as fast as you can. We go to my sister house. Hurried!!”he said and runing his horse more faster. I just tailing him. Chanli, Jura, Moko, Gion and Minseok’s guard tailing us. One of Minseok’s guard cover our trace with ice and snow that he produce. From the gate to Y/N house. In the middle to the Y/N house, three men join with us.

“Sora. This Minseok. Open the door”Minseok said in front of the door. Sora open the door with pale face.

“Brother, what happen?”Y/N asked. From Sora’s behind.

“We need your help, Y/N. Please make a big blizzard for a week around this area. We’ll help you”Minseok said softly.

“Why?”Y/N asked.

“We all need a save place from our parent”Minseok said again. Y/N nod and just go out. She’s extended her hand to the sky. Minseok and his guard did it too. In second, big black cloud come. A giant wall of ice and stone build around a kilometer from the house. The storm cloud stay on the house area. Around 1-2 kilometer on the house sky.

“Now, what?”Y/N asked.

“Now, let’s get in”Minseok said. We all get in to the house.

“Yifan, this Prince Jonnmyeon, Prince Sehun and Prince Kyungsoo. Their power is water(he point to Joonmyeon), air(Sehun) and earth(Kyungsoo). With they power we can make a giant ice stone wall and storm like that. Now we need Prince Tao, Prince Jongin, and Prince Luhan. Also Prince Baekhyun, Prince Yixing and Prince Jongdae. If we can call them, we can continued our plan”Minseok said and sit on the couch.

“Brother, what happen?”Y/N asked again.

“Princess Y/N, me and Minseok have a plan to make our people can live in peaceful for both Kingdom. Since we’re in royal school, we begin that plan. For that we’ll need a big place between our Kingdom. But, our parent don’t understand about it. And they think, we want to rebel to our own kingdom”I said to her.

“And they think, you’re the brain behind it”Minseok said. Y/N looks so shock.

“Your highness, I can contact them if I have their stuff”Sora said softly. Minseok nod once to her and give her a locket.

“This Yixing’s”he said before give a bracelet to her.

“This Luhan’s”he said again before give her a ring.

“And this Tao’s”he said  once again. Sora nod and griped the locket first and close her eyes. After 5 minute, she’s open her eyes.

“Your highness, Prince Yixing will come. Even he’s just 5 kilos from here now”she said softly. Minseok nod once.

“Joonmyeon, let’s make an ice tunnel from here to the wall. Soo, make a tunnel on the wall for Yixing to come”he said while go with Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo.

“Prince Sehun, please gathered all snow cloud here. I have to make this house buried deep in the snow”Y/N said calmly. Sehun just nod once to her.

“Prince Chanli, can you help me?”she asked to Chanli who nod once.

“What can I do?”he asked.

“When the snow was filling the wall, we need a smokestack. But it have to going out far from here. Can you do that?”she asked. Chanli nod once again.

“No problem”he said smile.

“Prince Yifan, we need to melting and freezing all the snow in the wall. So, that will make a solid barrier for all of us. And we can make a lot room for all of us in the barrier”she said smile to me.

“Okay”I said softly to her.

“So, let’s we begin”she said softly.

 

Y/N’s POV

 

In an hour, Prince Tao, Prince Luhan, Prince Baekhyun, Prince Yixing, Prince Jongdae, and Prince Jongin come. Me and Prince Yifan make a solid ice barrier inner the wall. Then, Prince Chanli make an intricate smokestack net from the house to out side the wall. With Prince Yifan help, I make my hut just near the house. And with Kyungsoo help, he make his hut near mine. The house, we remake to be our Head Quarter. Each of them make their own hut around the house.

For a week we discuss our plan to make Flame people and Ice people live together and be civil. The resume is, the people who not have much power can live together in this place. So, they can live more comfortable to each other. Even people who have much power want to live there, we can allow it. But the priority is the people that not have much power.

Then, we all give a message to our parent. Tell them we want just to talk to them. So we invited them to come to here. Just them, not with they guard. Lord Jongin and Lord Tao will picked them.

“So, what happen?”father asked. He with mother now sit on our HQ.

“Father, we just want to talk. Not to try to rebel or else. So, please calm”Minseok said softly.

“We still waiting King and Queen Flame Kingdom”Yifan said softly. They looks so shock.

“Father, don’t worry. We’re not want to attacked or else”I said calmly.

“We’re back”Lord Jongin and Lord Tao said after appear with King and Queen Flame Kingdom.

“Welcome to my house”I said while bow low to them. They looks so shock.

“Now, let’s we begin. Father, Mother, King and Queen Ice Kingdom, we’re not want to rebel or else like you thought. We just want to discuss about our people. I know our people are not happy now. And I know you know that too. For long time me and Minseok thinking about this. How we make them happy. With all the different we have. Because some of flame people want more colder place and some of ice people want to more warmer place then they place now. Mostly, are people that not have much power of fire and ice who live on our border. And they’re a lot. Almost half of each our Kingdom. We don’t want them to rebel, don’t we? So, for that, we need make them live peacefully to each other. They still our people even they live in the different place. Not far, just around our border. That place more warmer then Ice Kingdom place, but more colder then Flame Kingdom place. We have to make them the border guard. They power will be useful for it”Yifan said softly. All the King and Queen of both Kingdom just nod.

“Fine, we’ll do it. We give the full authority to make this happen for you”both King said while point to Yifan and Minseok who just nod.

After that, our parent back to their palace. So with Yifan, Chali and they guard.

“Brother, please give me this place. I’m more comfort in this place”I said to Minseok. He just looking at me.

“But..,”he stuttered.

“No, this place make my power more calm. And I can control it more easy. Please, brother”I plea to him.

“Fine, but we have to make some renovation”he said softly. And the renovation begin. In the ice barrier, will build a huge green house, a huge pond and a big livestock ranch. And from roof of the barrier will connect by a big stair to the ground. And they build some hut for some people who want to live here. In shot, they build a village in here.

Hearing I’m living in this village, some of my maid at the palace come to stay with me. Even some of Flame maid palace come to stay with me.

 

Yifan’s POV

 

I order some maid from Flame palace go to Ice village and live with Y/N. Each month, one of them come to report to me. They said, Y/N is the kindest princess that they know. She work together with them to make the village life.  After 6 month, I come there. I fly there alone at night. I landed on the roof of the vlliage. Walking down to the ground silently trying to not melting the ice. But;

“Prince Yifan”Y/N said softly.

“Hallo”I said smile.

“What happen? Why you were here?”she asked.

“Nothing happen. I just miss you”I said softly. She’s smile sweetly.

“You’re forbidden to miss me, Your highness”she said softly.

“Why?”I asked.

“We’re too different. More over, you was engage with an other princess. Your parent was give the announcement”she said softly. I’m so surprise hearing it.

“I never know that”I said softly. She’s smile again.

“I go”I said and fly back to the palace. And just go to my parent’s room.

=KNOCK=KNOCK=

“Wait”my father said sleepily. Then he open the door.

“Yifan, what happen?”he asked.

“May I talk to you?”I asked him. he just nod and lead me to his office room.

“Sit”he said and point to the couch. I shake my head slowly.

“I can’t, I’m so sorry”I said softly. Because I know if I sit, the couch will burn instantly. Even my hand was flaming now. I try to control my emotion by control my breathing.

“What happen?”he asked again.

“Is it true? That I was engage? May I know who is she?”I asked.

“Yes, you’ll engage with princess from Wind Kingdom. They want to united they Kingdom with us”he said. My flame growing big. I control my breathing again. He’s staring my tremble flaming hand.

“You don’t know anything about me, father”I whisper.

“You just want and think for who to make our Kingdom stronger. How we hovering any Kingdom around here”I said softly.

“For this 25 years, you always started the war. To the wind Kingdom, water Kingdom, time Kingdom, earth kingdom, and more. Just Ice Kingdom that you can defeated. So you make me and wind princess marriage to make Ice kingdom defeated. Isn’t it?”I asked so softly. He still staring my flaming hand. Now, whole my body flaming big with blue fire.

“You’re not know me”I whisper softly. And walk out burning his office, the door, the corridor and every place along my way out. I fly again to the snow mountain. To the eternal ice cave. The only place that can make me calm.(I’ll stay here for a while).

 

Y/N’s POV

 

Courier from flame Kingdom coming to the ice village. They plea to me to help them to searching Prince Yifan. I tell Sora to call Minseok and my parent. After 3 hour, they all here. I tell them about Prince Yifan’s missing. My father exhale a little.

“I think, Yifan gone because he don’t want to engage with Princess from the Wind Kingdom”father said softly.

“King of Flame Kingdom want to attacked us again. He waiting princess of Wind Kingdom mature and make Yifan marriage her, to make Yifan’s power more stronger. And he plan to attacking us. Is it true?”father asked to the courier. Who just nod slowly.

“I know that”father said again.

“Now his son disappear because his selfishness. His power hunger.  And he want us to help him to found Yifan. And make his plan to attacking us came true”father said for more. He shake his head slowly.

“Father, I love Prince Yifan. I want him as my husband if you allow me. I know where he is. You know all ice in this world is my body. I know him just when he step in there”I said softly.

“Father, I now Prince Yifan is love me too. Because of it he don’t want to engage with Princess from Wind Kingdom. Our power will balancing to each other. Make our power not to make endanger to any body else.  Our power is equal to each other”I said to him

“Please, father. Make us one. It will make our Kingdom not have to war anymore. You can tell the King Flame Kingdom, that I will extinguish the fire on they palace”I said to him he just nod. Yifan’s flame was burning  their palace. And that can’t extinguish by the average water or earth or ice or fire bender. Just the equal power from the flamer can extinguish the flame.

And father tell the King of Flame Kingdom that what I will do. But it in one condition. Prince Yifan can choose who is princess that he will marriage. Thankfully, the Wind Kingdom agreed about it. Prince Sehun, as their crown prince tell Minseok that they was force by Flame Kingdom to give his sister to be Yifan’s fiance.

 

Chanli’s POV

 

Today, Princess Y/N will come to extinguish the fire on our palace. The fire that Yifan ge’s make. His blue fire. I know just Princess Y/N that can extinguish it. I was tell our parent to asked her to help us. But they rock head make them don’t want to call her.

From my place, I can saw her ice carriage. It’s like shining star on the red orange land in our Kingdom. Her carriage trace is bluish ice on the road. Quick I meet her on our front gate.

“Hello, Prince Chanli”she said softly and bow to me. She’s beautiful as like before. Her heavenly figure, make her like an angel who landing  in our red orange land Kingdom.

“Welcome to our palace, Princess Y/N”I said and bow to her.

“Let’s we begin”she said softly.

“Wait”I said to her.

“Anything else, Prince Chanli?”she asked.

“I just want to know, if you know where my gege”I said softly. She just smile.

“We talk about it later”she said softly. Slowly, she walk to the burning palace. And just going in. The fire just open like a gate in front of her.

“Come, you have to companion me”she said to me. Sora nod to me. Together, we follow her. She’s going into my father’s office.

“From this place, the fire started”she said almost whisper. She extended her hand and in second all fire in this place shut. Leave a black burn wood and stone that cover by ice. After here she walk out to the field. On each place she through, she leave a black burn wood and stone that cover with ice. Smoke seen on anywhere.  When she’s finish, she’s just stay silent. While freeze tears fall from her eyes. Snow falling on our palace. Cover it all with white.

“I’ll go home now”she’s whisper. And just walk to her carriage.

“Princess”shout all Knight, Guard, Nobility and Maid to her. She’s stop and standing still near her carriage. All of them run to her.

“Thank you, for the extinguished the fire. Thank you very much”one of them said softly. They all bow so low to her. She just nod once to them.

“Princess, please find our King” Lord Ryujin, the head of the Knight said softly while prostrated to her.

“Yes, Princess. We all beg to you”Lord Micha, our cousin follow Lord Ryujin to prostrated to her. All of them follow him.

“I’ll try”she said softly.

“Thank you, Princess”all of them said in unison. But then;

“HEI, WHY YOU BOW TO HER!!!!!!!”my mother shout.

“Queen Flame”Princess Y/N greet her and bow low to her.

“YOU, GET OUT!!! WE CAN FIND OUR CROWN PRINCE ALONE!!!!”she shout again. I’m so surprise. So with all the Knight, the Nobility and most of the Maid.

“Good bye, Queen Rayene, Prince Chanli, everyone”Princess Y/N bow again and just going into her carriage. She’s follow by Sora. In second all of them gone.

“Mother, why you did that? She was helping us”I asked so sternly.

“No one asked her to extinguish Yifan’s fire”she said arrogantly.

“Fine, now try to extinguish mine”I said and I just burn the palace with my white fire. Truly, I’m the second stronger than Yifan ge just because I’m to lazy to learn about my power before. All the teacher just want us to stronger our power. Not to control it. Just from Yifan ge, I learn to control it. His weakness is, he just too emotional. It make him hard to control his anger, but I’m not like him. Yifan ge know about my power. I’m the truly strongest fire bender in the Flame  Kingdom. Our parent never know this.

I leave her stun on her step. I fly with my Phoenix wings follow by Lord Ryujin, Lord Micha, and most of the Knight, Guard, Nobility and Maid.

I follow Princess Y/N carriage. Out side our Kingdom borderline, she’s stop. She’s waiting us.

“What happen?”she asked. I smirking to her.

“Princess Y/N, I’m so sorry. The palace I burn again. I’m so angry to my mother”I said to her while bend my head low. She’s exhale a little and nod once.

“I need to know your power”she said softly. I nod to her. She extended her hand to me. In a blink a thick ice wall appear in front of me. Like a meter the thickness of the wall.

“Burn it” she said calmly. I nod to her and laid my hand on the wall. Just that I burn it. And she nod again.

“You’re more stronger than Prince Yifan”she said calmly.

“And you can control you fire more than him”she said again. I just nod to her.

“So just you that can extinguish your fire”she said smirking. I nod again and smirking to her.

“You all can come with me”she said and just going into her carriage again. Then we go to the Ice village. We leave there for a while before we started searching Yifan ge.

“Prince Chanli, I’ll go with you. You all can lost on the way to that cave”Princess Y/N said softly. In three days we all go.

 

Y/N’s POV

 

With snow cloud I fly with them. I lead them to the eternal Ice cave.

“We have to landed”I said to them.

“ Up there, oxygen are little and the temperature are so low. We have to walk from here”I said while jump down from my cloud.

“Why we have to?”Lord Bun asked.

“Because if we just fly through it, we’ll freezing. And no one can survive excepted me and Prince Chanli”I said softly. They all looks so doubted.

“Fine, we’ll try to fly for 100 meter more”I said softly. Prince Chanli just shake his head. But just fly for 10 meter more they all almost faint. So we all landing again. We have to stay for that night because of them. They all try to warming them self by use they power.

“Please, just bare it for tonight. Tomorrow we’ll go home more faster then today”I said softly. But most of them not heed me.

“Just do it!. Princess Y/N more know it then you all”shout Prince Chanli. They just nod and not to use they power again.

In the morning, we walk more faster. More over for warming their body. After 3 hour we arrived in front of the cave. They stay out side of the cave. Just me and Prince Chanli who come in. We found him sit like a statue in the center cave. Prince Chanli can’t walk more deeper. Because, his heat temperature body will melting most of the ice. So I leave him and walk close to Yifan.

“Prince Yifan”I call him. His eyes fluttered open. He smile to me.

“Why you come?”he asked.

“I have to”I said softly to him. He smile again.

“I can’t be your husband. I’m engage with some body else”he said softly and bend his head low.

“Not anymore”I said.

“Even you  are, I‘ll come for you”I said softly.

“If you want to stay here, I’ll stay here”I said again. He staring at me. His smile just like sunrise on the horizon.

“I love you”I whisper. Then like speed of light, I just in his embrace.

“I love you too”he whisper too.

“Brother, will you back with me?”Prince Chanli asked softly.

“No, Chanli. I’m sorry. But no. I don’t want to back with you. If our parent still like that. Still try to make war to another Kingdom. I’ll stay here. With my love Y/N. We’ll be leave everything in your and Minseok’s hand. With my uncontrolled anger, I just destroy our Kingdom. Until I can control it or our parent was not try to start a war anymore, I don’t want to come back”Yifan said to prince Chanli.

“Fine. But, I’ll need your guidance”Prince Chanli said softly.

“Okay, you can contact me when ever you want. But, please tell Minseok, about Y/N who will stay with me”Yifan said again. Prince Chanli just nod. And walk away. Leaving us alone in the eternal Ice cave.

 

Chanli’S POV

 

Me and all the Knight, the Nobility and the Guard who go to find Yifan ge, back to the Ice Village. I meet Sora. Tell her about Princess Y/N who want to stay with Yifan ge. Then she’s contact to Prince Minseok, and tell him about this. In three hour, he come.

“What did she do?”he whine.

“I’m so sorry, Prince Minseok. I can’t make her come back with us”I said while bow to him.

“Never mind. But now we have to do some thing about this”he said softly. He exhale so heavily.

“What we have to do now?”he whine again. He walk around the room. Some times he’s stop. But then, he walk again.

“Sora, contact Yifan or Y/N”he said to Sora who just nod and close her eyes.

“What, happen brother?”she said with Princess Y/N voice.

“What we have to do now?”he asked her.

“Brother, The Flame Kingdom in chaos. Almost all their people want to rebel to they King and make Yifan or Prince Chanli to become the King. They too tired to have another war. They don’t want to face another war. They want live in peaceful. So, pursue the King and Queen to give they authority to Prince Chanli. So he can to be in control to the Kingdom. Then he can stifle the chaos and the rebel. And make their Kingdom more peaceful to live”she said softly. Prince Minseok nod repeatedly.

“This will have to tell to my parent. So they can help us to make your parent give their authority to you smoothly and make your people more cooperative and still calm along that time. We will asked the other Kingdom to help too”he said softly.

 

Xiumin’s POV

 

Along this year The Flame Kingdom closed for other Kingdom. The King and Queen of The Flame Kingdom don’t want to give their authority to Prince Chanli. Even we still try to calming down The Flame people. They didn’t want to hear us anymore. So, when The Winter started, they started the rebel. They catch prince Chanli and hide him far from us. Then they pursued The King and The Queen out from the Kingdom. They make them stayed in The Death clifT. The place that not part to any Kingdom. The palce that no human or even animal can live there.

After that, Prince Chanli become The Flame Kingdom’s King. He started to work to make his Kingdom more peaceful to live. All his people work together to help him to build The Flame Kingdom to be more bigger and more comfort to live.

While Yifan and Y/N still live in The Eternal Ice cave. They said, that place make they power more easy to control. So they’re very happy to live in there. Me and King Chanli, often to meet them there. Sora was go there too. She said she’s just want to be on Y/N’s side whereever she live.

And me, from tomorrow I’ll be a King for The Ice Kingdom. My father will give me his crown tomorrow, along with all responsibility that follow in it. I’ll work as hard as I could to make The Ice Kingdom more bigger, more wealthy, and more comfort to live.

 

 

 

 

=THE END=