Important Authors note!

Stone Cold
 

I know this is long but this is IMPORTANT!

First of all I am NOT DELETING THIS STORY!

Hello all you beautiful readers! 

I am so sorry for the long wait, I've been meaning to update all of my stories but my life has been pretty hectic. I honestly thought a lot about if I should explain my absence to you readers since I didn't want to worry any of you guys, but it's better to tell the truth than keep quiet. I just had surgery so I'm kind of out of it, so please bear with me for any mistakes. Earlier this year I noticed an scar from a wound from last year that didn't seem like how my other scars had looked like but ignored it since I though it would go away. That is until it started to hurt so I quickly called my dermatologist and asked for an appointment. Apparently it was dead tissue which is still classified as a tumor and since it was causing pain and growing it was in my best decision to have it surgically removed. I was totally shocked! Since it's just on my leg I was awake through the whole thing, but don't worry my whole leg was numb so I didn't feel a thing! I even recorded them doing the procedure with my phone tho, I won't post it on here since most people are bad with gore but it was actually pretty cool. Anyways back to the story on why I couldn't update was since this whole thing was happening I've been in and out of the doctors and dermatologist office getting tested if it's anything serious. With all this going on my writing was the last thing on my mind! So now I'm here bed ridden for a whole month with nothing to do! Don't worry guys I should be getting the results this week and will let you guys know what it was! I admit it's been a long time since I've written and honestly I feel my style has changed in a way so I may or may not be re-editing these stories so please do not be alarmed if you find the story in draft setting! I'm happy to be back and promise to start updating more frequently! I am so sorry for the inconvenience and want to thank all of you beautiful people for being so patient and understanding! 

With all my love!  CMR!