001

The importance of not being important

We're bestfriends since childhood times. Until he arrived. Everything changed. We don't hangout often like before. You always reject my invitation. Giving me these lame excuses that you're tired, you have a date with him, you're busy when in fact, you are just avoiding me. I should've known that you would be this way. I should'nt have told you that I love you more than just a bestfriend. It all changed. You told me you only love as a friend or as a sister so I accepted it. Never knew it all changed. 

He became you're priority. The first time you approched me again, you were crying. You had a fight with him that day and as your bestfriend, I consoled you. Telling you that its going to be okay. The next day after that, you approached me again, that time you were smiling, guess you two made up. We hang out again for the first time but then he took you away after an hour. But we fell again to the same routine after that. You only come to me when you need me, when you two had a fight. Am I just your second choice?

I've been having these headaches for months. I always feel tired, I sometimes vomit without a reason and nausea. I keep forgetting things. And then, I convulsed in school. You didn't know because you were'nt there, busy with him. My parents finally took me in the hospital for a check up. After that, I saw him with another girl in a restaurant. I told you, you didn't believe. You only told me that I'm crazy and left, the second time I saw him, hes out with the girl again, this time in the park. And again I told you, same result. Many times I caught him cheating on you, I told you. Even telling you I caught themkissing in the alley near my favorite restaurant, but then you got fes up. Telling me that I am so desperate, that if I tell those things, you would love me. You told me you can't love someone like me because you're not a d*yke. You finally told me that I am nothing, you stuck with me because I did everything you wanted me to do. I am just someone you could use and could throw away. You left after that, I vowed that you'll never see me again, which I intended to do AND I DID.

I was never important to you.

 

LOVE, 

YURI

 

When Jessica herself caught him making out with another girl, she went looking for Yuri. Its been months since she last saw her. And true, she went to Kwon's residence and looked for Yuri, but the grim expression of Mrs. Kwon was the first answer she got when she asked for her. But what got her shocked was the answer. " Jess, she died last summer". That was when she realized, she just lost someone important.