Blind dates

Perfect match
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

The bright lighting, simple and classy interior, the aroma of coffee beans and the dim music in the background of the cafe made it a wonderful spot for a casual first date.

Sunwoo glanced at his watch and concluded that his date was already 20 minutes late. That was a minus point in his opinion.  He wouldn't be here if not for his nosy friends.

This was not the first time his friends set him up on a blind date without his knowledge.

Their tricks were not so amusing anymore. At first, he found it funny as they tried hard not to let him know. But now, he just always understood  what they were up to so he just went along with it.

He gets that they were concerned that he hasn't had a girlfriend since they have known him. But sometimes, he wished they would just let him be.

He has been out on plenty of blind dates thanks to their courtesy, but none of them worked out for him. Some were pretty, some were smart but none of them clicked for him. The most he went out with a girl was about three weeks. Maybe, he was just not ready for a long term relationship right now. 

Hey, she not here yet. I'm just gonna wait 5 min more, then I'm leaving.
-Sunwoo 

Don't leave. She'll be there. You won't be disappointed.
-Kang Woo

5 minutes later.

She not here. I'm leaving.
-Sun woo

His phone rang in a instant after sending the message.

" Sunwoo ya, don't just leave. I talked to her friend. She said she'll be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter