Final

Hope

(Jung HoSeok POV)

"Bastard! Why did I have such a lazy boy? Why can't you be like other boys and get good grades? Do you think getting 91/100 for Korean language is GOOD?" My father yelled as I get whipped by the cane in his hand.

Not able to contain my anger, I yelled back "Why can't I have a family that isn't abusive alcholic? Why can't I have parents that does not curses at their children or having supportive parents? Why am I stuck with this family that treats noona and I like some form of cow or pig?". This resulted in a tight slap on my cheek from him.

"Worthless ! Still dare to talkback?" My father yelled again as he whacked me on my legs using the cane.

Not able to take it anymore, I ran out of the house and far away from the place used to be called home.

Run run run, my brain told me as I continued running into a random street without knowing. Just while I was running, it started raining. "!", I cursed aloud as I tried to find shelther but the only form of shelther was a tree. Without much choice since all doors were closed, I went for the tree. Soon, sleep overtook my body.

(End of HoSeok POV)

(Your POV)

"(Your name)!" My mum yelled

"What mum?" I asked.

"Can you see that poor boy outside? The one lying underneath the tree? Can you help me bring him in? He will catch a cold at this rate". My mum replyed while pointing outside.

"Ok mum". I replied before taking a random umbrella and head out. Walkinh to the boy that was lying underneath the tree, I tried waking him up.

"Hey wake up!" I said, shaking his cold body

"Hmm..?".The boy replied me.

"My mum said to bring you to my home, you will catch a cold of you continue to sleep underneath the tree while it rains!". I said and luckily, the boy got up from his position and followed me in.

"Aigoo, poor boy. Come, go and take a shower. I will make a cup of hot choclate for you". My mum said as she passed him a towel."(your name), show him the way to the bathroom". My mum instructed.

Leading him to the bathroom, I taught him how to use the showerhead. Five minute later, he was out of the shower room. I brought him to the dining area where the cup of hot choclate was.

"Drink it, it will at least keep you warm". I said

"T-Thank you...". The boy replied.

(End of your POV)

(HoSeok POV)

"So young boy, what's your name and where's your parents?" The aunty asked me once I was done drinking the hot chocolate.

"My name is HoSeok and I...ran away from my parents". I replied and the aunty's eyes became wide opened.

"Oh dear...why did you do that?" She asked as I explained my situation.

"HoSeok, you know you can stay here as long as you want, it getting late anyway so you might want to stay here tonight". The aunty said.

"Thank you aunty". I replied as she showed me the room I will be sleeping tonight.

Once the door was closed, I started searching for a piece of paper and a pen. Upon finding it, I started writing a 'thank you note' for this family.

Penning down my last words in the sticky note, I left the note and sneaked out from the window.

(End of HoSeok POV)

(Your POV)

(Morning)

"/yawn/...rise and shine..." I said as I walked towards the room where HoSeok oppa was. Openeing the door, I realised that he was not in here but I saw a written note on the table.

To: this family

 

Thank you for offering me shelther and food but I think I should try finding my ways of survival and not depend on other people. You know, it feels a little embarrasing...but anyways, thank you.

Jung HoSeok

Upon reading the letter, I wished he will be safe and I don't know, achieving his dreams? But other ways, I never heard anything from HoSeok.

(End of your POV)


(Present)

(You POV)

"OMG OMG OMG GUYS! We are going to get signed album from BTS!!" I fangirled in front of my friends, Today was the day of BTS fanmeet in Seol and I'm super excited, especially getting a signature from my favourite member, J-Hope.

Queing in line with their latest album in my hands, we waited patiently. Soon, it was my turn.

After talking to Rap Monster, finally the last person, J-Hope. He greeted me with a smile followed by signing my album. Just then, I heard him whispered a 'thabk you', then slipping a piece of paper into the album. Thanking him, I got off the stage.

Opening the album, where the paper was stuffed, I took out the paper and started reading it.

To: The family that helped me

Hi! It's me, HoSeok. I'm sorry I couldn't say a proper goodbye nor thank you a few years ago but now, thank you. After I left your house, I was sleeping in streets. Sounded sad but I remebered the next day I woke up and walking around, I saw an ongoing audition of my current comapny, BigHit. I tried and I got in! That day was the happiest moment of my life and guess what, I became a member of my current group, BTS. I even go bythe stage name, J-Hope. (Try searching my stage or real name online, it's still the same me. ><)

But really, thank you for helping me. As for my famil problem, don't worry, it;s solved as they were put behind bars. No plans of bailing them out.

Once again, thank you!

Jung HoSeok

Upon reading the letter, I recalled the 15 years old HoSeok lying underneath the tree, and him telling his family problem to my mum. Looking back where HoSeok was sitting, we made yey contact and he mouthed 'thank you' again with a big smile on his face that can light up the entire world.

(End of POV)


SORREAH FOR NOT UPDATING 

I was so caught up with school s that I forgot to the type this up!

Anyways,it's the end of this oneshot and hope you enjoy!

Pic not mine