Same But Different

Peter Pan Or ?

      There was a time when I was alone in the darkness, I can only heard my breath hitch when the cold wind hit me. I have no where to go and my only light are on the sky, even sometime they leave me too. The moment when I give up all my chances to live as I close my eyes, a hand reach and hold mine’s. With a sweetest smile I ever seen, the shadow blow me back to never land. I know that time, my peter pan was arrive.

    He told me to have faith in him. He said he never leave me alone anymore and ever since that day, I stand up again. We ran here and there, away from reality, hand in hand we faced against the world. Sometimes I tripped over myself while chasing him and then he stopped and come to me. Smile never leave his face, with sparkle eyes I reached his hands.

    Stepping on another stars to another, I forgot that I hurt my feet. Because his laughter cut  all the pain away, I have some courage to get hurt again. I realize, I find my new home, where is warmness and sweetness were there, dancing with me, in his eyes. His eyes are now my home. Every day I will follow him to the forest and the sky, singing together, forget the burning sun, we reach the top.

    Fly in high, he show me that is a life in the next tall wall. Along my journey to the highest, he told me many happy stories. I asked him can I be there, all the smiles and loves attract me. He caress my hair and said sometimes people lied to make thing better, I opened my eyes,  all I saw were tears and blood chasing them. I realize again, my peter pan lied to me.

      I told him, I will smile, no matter how broken I am, I will laugh, because I now finally have someone worth to keep breath. He smile. I told him, I’m in love and he asked me who was the luckiest person. I found there was no smile in his face anymore. Looked away from me, it’s time to go, he said. I watched his back as he jumped to the dark.

    I start to ask my self, are he even happy all this time? Or it just me who believe in white blanket. Lost in thought, I throw far my questions. One night, I caught him wiped something around his face. Right that time, I get my answer.

     Next morning I woke up to the sun and the birds welcomed my day. I saw the letter placed on the desk. It’s from my peterpan. I stood there in my kingdom, reading his words, again and again because I don’t believe with myself. Usually listen to his voice as soon as I open my eyes, now no longer thing I can do. Said that his work to make me smile are done, he put the black rose next to my pillow.

    I can’t be with someone who are in love, because I might hurt that guy, it’s call jealousy and all are my fault to fall for you, my star, I’m sorry. That is all he said in his last note. I move my body with rhythm  in the rain that symbolic of his gone.

    He left me with memories. I clench his note in my hands. There was no good bye same as when I first met him, there was no hello between us and suddenly we were a friend and now we  just apart of our memories. I don’t even have time to tell him that, I’m in love with him.

    At the end of his letter, written a name that I know I will remember it for the rest of mylife. Kim Jongin. My peter pan.

~~~~~~~~~~~

    I was 10 when I’m in love. I was 10 when I know I’m a gay. I was 10 when everything were nothing to me. I was 10 when I met my Peter pan. I was 10 when I cried for Jongin to comeback, but he never does. After years passes throw my broken love story, now I’m 18 years old teenagers boy, Oh Sehun.

    My 10 years old memories still breath in my soul. It was the best moment in mylife that I will never get it back. Because once the Peter pan left his Lost Boy alone, he never come back.

    After he run away from mylife, leaving me lost in the big city without anyone to hold, I promise to myself that I will never fall in love again. Losing someone you plan your future with, is not a good feeling, if anyone ask.

    Like I said, now I already 18 years old boy and I’m in my second year of high school. Not like any others boy, I prefer to read books than hanging around in club or mall. I had a few friends, Byun Baekhyun, the shortest among my friends and the loudest one. I met this guy in my first day at school, he help me when I lost my way to class and end up me and were a classmate so I stuck with him and his diva-ish.

     Second is Park Chanyeol, the tallest student ever. I’m not lying, this Park thing really tall and have a weird ear shape like the Yoda. He is Baekhyun’s close buddy so I become one too.  Also, I swear Chanyeol have a crush on our Music teacher, Mr. Do Kyungsoo because he always come to my house just to watch and eat Kyungsoo hyung food made. My music teacher is my hyung, not like the blood-brother , it’s just I live with him when I was 13. He adopted me and I thankful for that.

    The last of my small group member is Xi Luhan. He is Chinese boy and just transferred to Korea last year and this year is his last year in high school whysocomplicated.  Luhan hyung is the cutest doll-human in my school and every single boy and girl in my school just want to lay theirs hand in his pants. He and Baekhyun are the most prettiest boy in this school. I can be friend with this y because his hyung, Mr. Kim, my History teacher are friend of Kyungsoo hyung. I’m not going to in Luhan hyung relationship with his hyung but, I’m pretty sure Mr. Kim or Minseok hyung and him have something more than sibling.

     That’s all of my little information of my friend. I’m just typical boy with typical life story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     “Sehunnie~ Stop reading those books and pay attention to hyung!” Luhan bent his head toward Sehun shoulder and cling his arms around the boy hand. Sehun just ignore his hyung whine and give all his focus to the book. Luhan pout his mouth when his aegyo went silent by the younger. “Peter pan? What are you? 10 years old huh?” Luhan move a little away from Sehun and give his focus on Chanyeol’s basket ball games. “You can do it Yoda!” within seconds Luhan was drowning into the game, screaming together with Diva Baek.

    They all are seating on the bench at the hall where Chanyeol games held. Not have any interested in the game, Sehun bring along his Peter pan book and spend his time on it.

    30 minutes had past by and Chanyeol game end with their team won again against the neighbor school. “Like always.” Chanyeol say to them as he flip his hair, act like some crazy Diva. Baekhyun roll his eyes and give his friend an annoyed look but truly he is proud of him, just don’t want to show it because everyone know he and his pride is ing best friend forever and ever.

     “You did a good job, Yeolie~” Luhan pat the tallest shoulder twice while Sehun   hive-5 with him. Chanyeol thanks them with a really wide smile. “So! Let’s have a party for me tonight!” the boy talk loudly and make some students to look at them. “Can you ing talk like normal HUMAN did? No need to scream duh!” Baekhyun once again give the taller an annoyed face, along with a not-so-light shoulder punch. Chanyeol pout his mouth with a really dramatic whines.

     “I’m sorry but I can’t. Kyungsoo-hyung want to introduce me to his friend. I heard that friend will be our teacher. A hot one.” Say Sehun to them as they make theirs way to home. Theirs house are on the same direction so its normal to them to walk home together. “Really?! Can I join you?” Chanyeol suddenly become a hyper Yoda and jumping in front of Sehun, make the boy laugh at the cute Chanyeol. “No Chanyeol, you can’t. It’s family business.” Excuse Sehun but to be honest he just don’t want Chanyeol to be there, don’t take it wrong.

    Chanyeol is a good friend, he love to help people but he can turn into really annoying teenagers when there is Kyungsoo. Sehun do not want to curse at Chanyeol  in front of new people. First impression is matter to him.

    Luhan and Baekhyun just  shake theirs head at begging Chanyeol who try his best to have dinner with Sehun and Kyungsoo, but he failed anyway. “As hot as my Minseokie?” Luhan ask him and Sehun just shrug his shoulder. “I don’t know hyung. You know, Soo-hyung have a weird taste in dude.” Sehun do not mention to anybody but they have been friends for a quit long time so they knew what is talking about. Every body burst into laughter except for sulking Chanyeol.

    “I’m going now. See you tomorrow!” Sehun wave his hand to his friends and take a turn to his home. In his way to back home, his mind keep play the memories of his childhood back. Sehun look upon the bright sky with smile on his face.

     Hey Peter Pan, did you still remember me?

 Your little star.

     But, I’m not a noisy kid anymore,  I have a body like you when we first met.

Where are you now, Jongin?

   You told me to believe in you. 

So I do, let’s meet again Peter, I believe you will come back.

    You will..

    “Oh!  My Sehunie! Welcome home!” Kyungsoo voice bring the boy back to reality. He give the elder a warm smile and close the door.  Sehun put his shoes at the corner and walk in to his house, make his way straight to the kitchen, he missed to see a man sitting on the sofa.

    “You little kid. Go greet my friend first. Haihh, what should I do with you. You need to learn manners man.” Kyungsoo nag to his younger brother while put his hand both at his waist, acting like a mother. After finish his words, Kyungsoo went into the toilet for some business. Sehun roll his eyes. “He is right here?” he ask carelessly to his self as he munch the snacks placed on the table.

     “I prefer you call me as Mr. Kim or maybe daddy?” Sehun almost split his food when he feel a hand snaking around his boots. His heart beating so fast that time because He is NEVER let anyone touch him at private area. “What the-” he turn around and once again, his heart beat keep racing faster than before.

    A man in front of him is smirking at him, but that is not what matter to Sehun right now. Sehun  scan the man face carefully, do not want to make any mistake. “Jong-” he is about to say something but getting cut by “Kai! Meet Sehun. Sehunnie, he is Kai. Kim Kai, your new Dance teacher.” Kyungsoo walk out from the toilet and standing next to the man called Kai. Sehun become mute. “K-kai?”.  He ask to Kyungsoo but more to him self. Kyungsoo nod his head, and the boy look again at Kai face, before bring his sight to the floor. “Let’s talk while we eat. Come on boys.” Say the shortest man there, as he busying his self, preparing for the foods. Kai walk to help Kyungsoo but not before he pat Sehun hair and whisper  “Your shock face make me so turn on baby.” To Sehun ear and make the boy blush like hell.

    This must be a mistake.

I just confuse with him.

    He is not Jongin.

No. Jongin is a good guy, he will never touch me like that.

    His name is Kai, not Jongin.

He is not my Peter Pan.

    No..

 

 

 

~~~~~~

Hi guys! THANKS YOU for read my first SEKAI story ^^ FIRST CHAPTER YEAYY~!  So how was it? Okay or Nahh? If you like it you can up vote my story, I would really love it if you do >.< COMMENT what you guys think so I can do better in next chapter ^^ THANKS YOU again.

Have a nice day baby <3