Final.

... Daisuki!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Tzuyu! Rumour has it that there’s a new girl in the house... Have you seen her?” The bunny-like girl asked Tzuyu who was currently playing with her pen. The tall girl looked at her friend with a raised brow.

“No? You think I care?” Nayeon just rolled her eyes and look at her friend. She was about to say something when the bell rang indicating that it’s the start of class. Tzuyu just stuck her tongue out to Nayeon and Nayeon just glared at her. A cough was heard in front and their eyes averted to the teacher.

“Good Morning class. Today you will have a new friend. Be nice to her ok?” the teacher looked at the door way and signalled the new comer inside. As soon as she started making her way in front, whispers here and there can be heard. Nayeon was about to whisper something to Tzuyu but seeing the girl looking at the new comer in awe, she just smiled and listened to the new student who was now bowing.

“Hello, Nice to meet everyone, my name is Minatozaki Sana. 17 years old. I’m from Japan but our family had to move here in Korea because of father’s work. I can speak a little Korean but please don’t talk too fast as I will not understand you. Also, don’t be shy to approach me I won’t bite” she giggles. Something triggered inside Tzuyu after hearing the older girl giggle. She immediately pushed Nayeon out of the chair.

“Unnie! Get off the chair! Move next to the girl over there!” Tzuyu whispered pointing next Mina.

“What?! Are you crazy?! No way!” Nayeon whispered back. She keeps blocking Tzuyu’s advances since she doesn’t want to sit next to the said girl. They keep pushing each other until a shout stopped them.

“Miss Zhou and Miss Im! Can both of you be more respectful? Is this what I thought when someone is talking in front?!” the teacher glared at them. The two quickly stopped what they’re doing and just bowed their heads feeling embarrassed since all eyes are on them including Sana’s. The teacher shook his head and let Sana proceed.

“So yeah... Hope I can be friends with all of you. Again, Nice to meet you all” the girl finished with a smile. Everyone clapped their hand while some are making wolf whistles. After a minute of welcoming Sana the teacher clapped his hand.

“Alright! Miss Minatozaki, you may sit next to Miss Myoui there. She’s also Japanese. You can ask her everything about the things you need to know and you want to know inside this room” The teacher gestured at the red-haired girl in the middle.

Sana walked to where Mina is and while doing so she happened to trip on her shoes, luckily she was able to stand up straight herself. Tzuyu stood up earning everyone’s attention in the room then pointed at where Sana was.

“Who dared trip such beautiful girl!? I demand to know!” Tzuyu glared at her classmates who were near Sana. She was about to add something and the teacher was about to speak when Sana beat them to it.

“Actually, No one tripped me... I’m just really clumsy... Thanks for looking out for me though and for the compliment” Sana just smiled at Tzuyu. Tzuyu just formed an “O” in and sit back down. Nayeon just laughed at the younger girl and Tzuyu glared at Nayeon. The bunny sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter