Final

He is (Still) Mine

1284 words

 

“CUT! Yes, that’s it! This is our last scene, good job!”, the director said as everyone claps, congratulate each other for their hardwork for the past 6 days. Kim jongin as the star of the drama cant help to sigh in relief finally his first ever acting work is done.

“Thank you director-nim for your help, these days are really fun, I learn so much from you, thank you” as Jongin bows to the director.

“Yes your welcome Jongin. I know this is your first in acting so I understand, but you’re quite good for a beginner, sure your company tought you a lot”, while smiling and patting him, “guess we’ll meet again on press conference? See you later”

“Ah yes director-nim”, doesn’t forget saying thank you here and there to his co-act and to the crew.

 

Leaving the site at 11 pm after filming since morning is not a new thing compared to exo concerts and other schedules. Sitting on the backseat while manajer driving him back to dorm, brings back his convo with Joon Suk, actor who plays a role in the drama, and also a friend of Kyungsoo since they had a movie together.

He and Joon Suk are not that close, they met just few days ago though only for filming. Such a shy person he is, he hesitate to start a conversation with the other cast even with his girlfriend on the drama. He doesn’t remember how’s that going but his mind lingering to Joon Suk story about Kyungsoo, when he was filming for the movie.

“Kyungsoo hyung was really quiet though, well we all are actually, so at the beginning we had a little problem until the director told us to take most of time together. Like eat, plays, or just tell stories to each other. Is kyungsoo hyung always like that, Kai hyung?”, Joon Suk told Jongin.

“Hm yes, and because of that many people get misunderstand. Even when we debuted, I don’t wanna eat with him because he was so scary”, Jongin smiling wide, yes because even only thinking about Kyungsoo brings him happiness.

“Wah.. really? Hahaha, but he got close to Sohyun easily, compared with me. When I think more about that, they were look so good together. Our director really knows how to built chemistry between us.” And this is enough to erase the smile he was wearing. “You should watch our movie Kai hyung, Kyungsoo hyung surely will get you to the premiere”

 

And he said more things, actually they had a talk mostly about kyungsoo. This made him realise that Kyungsoo is being distant lately, his own drama filming and Kyungsoo movie promotion are not helping either. It’s been awhile they see each other even in the dorm, Kyungsoo already has a room for himself so he doesn’t get the chance to even greet ‘how are you hyung’ or ‘kyungsoo do you think it’ll be snowing today’. Okay, Kyungsoo helped him practicing for the drama. But nothing more. Kyungsoo said he need to go meet up with Insungie hyung.

 

Watching his bestfriend’s interaction with the actrees on television made him broken inside.

He might still put a little hope for he and Kyungsoo back to the old times. But he knows, life doesn’t revolve around him, he cant go and ask his lovely hyung to stop doing it. Because it’s his hyung dream, becoming a great actor. Maybe he should just leave it this way?  They are an adult now, it’s not the time being a clingy anymore. But.. really? Jongin thinks he is not ready, yet.

 

“Jongin wake up, we reached dorm”

“Im not sleeping, manager hyung”

 

Walking inside he still think about it. His body is worn out and so tired, he want to sleep till tomorrow night but seems like his mind won’t cooperate. Jongin feels like he in the verge of crying. Should I go to the practice room? Hope there is nobody in there, I need some space.. yeah that’s the best option. Maybe dancing will hurt him in this state, but it’s not the first time, he just need to get some air anyway.

 

“Oh? Jongin? Done with the filming?”, Such a fate. Kyungsoo standing there in the kitchen, stiring on his mug maybe coffee. Wearing a navy long sleeve, sweatpants and messy hair, damn it he looks like a cute puppy with his big eyes. Jongin stands there don’t know what to do, why now?! , he cannot see me cry.

“Hm, im going to wash up hyung”, looking slightly to where Kyungsoo stands and then back to the floor walking away, why my voice come out like that.

Taking quiet some time in the shower, hoping himself to calm down. It’s okay Jongin, you can sneak out to the practice room without Kyungsoo knowing. Although he is not sure himself, because Kyungsoo is aware of a slightest sound.

 

Just, how in the world Jongin is gonna act when Kyungsoo is in his bed now, waiting him come out from the bath.

“..hyung”

“Something happened Jongin? You can talk to me, it’s been a while”, his small fingers still holding the mug earlier.

The thing happening is I really miss you, really want to hug you,  but I don’t know how to say, Kyungsoo.

“Uhm, no? I mean, I’ve done it, the drama. Director even compliments me”, walking to get his stuff for going to practice. Avoiding Kyungsoo’s stare. He is trying so hard to keep his face and voice straight.

“Where are you going? You just came home..”, pausing a bit, “dancing? You work too hard jongin, you might catch a cold”, He sounds so near, if Jongin hear it enough he could get the worries in Kyungsoo voice, but Jongin couldn’t care. Not when his wall is nearing to break.

“Please tell Suho hyung I’ll not be home tonight”, taking a step outside from his room.

“No- wait- what’s wrong Jongin? Why?” Reaching Jongin wrist, Kyungsoo voice is so soft like almost a whisper. “Answer me..”, Oh God, how Jongin wants this voice is the one sings him a lullaby.

Don’t know what to do, he just stand there. Kyungsoo palm feels so warm on him, he really doesn’t want to let it go.

“Jongin-“

“It’s okay hyung, don’t think about me, I’m just a burden to you I know”

Now he really cant hold it anymore. Tears flowing on his face, he really doesn’t know what to do. Kyungsoo is there silenced, looking at Jongin so confused, horrified, cant find his voice because his heart is shattered, he really cannot see Jongin tears.

“I watched your press conference hyung- also your interview-”, with a choked voice Jongin tries to give him an answer. And everything is clicked in Kyungsoo mind.

“Oh no jongin, no..”, reaching to hug his little dongsaeng. Tip toeing a bit, because actually he is the one whose a little hyung here. “No Jongin, please don’t misunderstand.. It’s nothing”, Tightening his hug but Jongin is still muffling a sob on his neck, it really hurts seeing Jongin like this. He is cursing himself for being a reason his angel is crying, begging to God for forgiveness on how stupid he is and he doesn’t even realise it. But no, why God would forgive him, even he wont forgive himself.

“It’s really nothing, Im sorry Jongin Im really sor- ry- “

Feeling his hyung trembling on his hold, he pull away first, sweeping a thumb on Kyungsoo left cheek, nearing his eyelashes. My hyung is so beautiful.. then kissed Kyungsoo forehead. And when looking at his own reflection on those eyes, he finally understand.

 

He is still mine.

 


AN:

Hello fellas, this is my first fics. I've never done any stories before, many ideas poppin' on my mind but i have no motivation to expand it into a bigger story. Even i still dont get it enough how does aff works LOL maybe i'll learn through time.

I want to say thank you for people who spare their precious time only to read my potato story, you even upvote and subscribe huhu thank you TT 

I hope i can help your thirst of EXO fics (yes i only write exo), and i can write some good stories in the future. XOXO