1)

Mistakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

on a rainy day, naeun got called from Choi representative. little inside her wondering what is the reason that the ceo called her. it makes her more curious when she's the only one whose the ceo wants to meet. without any hesitate she entered the ceo room. "naeun-ah are you know by any chance why you have been called here?" said the ceo. "i'm not sure sajang-nim" with a light smile she answered the question. "hmm, okay then. you have got an invitation to appear on a tv show called we got married. i'm pretty sure that you already acknowledge what kind of variety show is that are you?" naeun can't help but a little shock as she produce small gasp sound from . she become speechless and need time to think straight. she's not in the right mind at this moment. "you don't have to answer it now. I'm not forcing you to do it anyway. you can simply reject it if you don't want. i don't want to burden my artist with this kind of things." the ceo said as he saw naeun in a shock condition. Naeun didn't say anything. it is true that she need time to think about it all over again. she must think all the pros and cons if she decided to join we got married. she need to think about the hates she will receive during the shows, all the advantages and disadvantages. That are not the actual problem why she had to think all of this. the main reason why she hesitate to join the we got married is Myungsoo. Yes, INFINITE's myungsoo. Myungsoo is naeun long time crush. she has been crush on myungsoo since her 1st debut. it was started when she's in the show called birth of a family where Apink and INFINITE adopted abandon dogs as part of their family. Since that show she had keep feeling for myungsoo. she find him attractive, handsome, kind and responsible. she didn't confess to myungsoo. but little inside her heart she know myungsoo knew her feeling by her actions. since all the members know about naeun have crush on myungsoo, whenever they meet each other on music stations the members will tease naeun as if Myungsoo is not in front of her. By that action, it's obvious naeun have feelings for myungsoo. If she join we got married how about myungsoo? She had this thought all night long. she couldn't sleep thinking about her crush.

 

"Naeun-ah i'm sorry to call you again. We all the executives,boards and directors already decided that we will make you appear on that show. the producer w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter