Final

Umbrella

Pairing: Kim Namjoon x Park Jimin

 

 

(Namjoon's P.O.V)

 

 

     "Namjoon, how's Jjangu?"

 

"He's fine hyung, he's already in the grooming salon." I told my older cousin.

 

"Alright, alright. Thanks Joonie~ I pick him up at 7." Seokjin-hyung said. "Dinner's on me~" he said before hanging up.

 

     Today is Saturday-a perfect day to stay in bed and laze around. That was how I pictured my day will but sadly it didn't turned out that way. All my dreams for a perfect lazy day was shattered to pieces when I received a phone call the moment I woke up. It was Seokjin-hyung, my (annoying) older  cousin asking-well more like forcing me to bring his overly hyper do to the grooming salon because he has some errands to do.

 

     So here I am at the  local park right now, all wasted and exhausted after being dragged around like a toy by hyung's dog. Fortunately, I managed to come here all in one piece. There was a faint sound of a thunder and the sky was slowly dimming. I hope Jjangu would be finished soon, I want to be at home when the rain falls.

 

As I stroll down the path, I heard familiar voices nearby.

 

"Jimin, I'm so sorry."

 

     Jimin? There are lots of people named Jimin but from what I've heard, the speaker sounded very familiar. I turned to see two figures behind the hedges. Curious, I quietly walked towards where  they are and hid myself behind an old tree. Another voice spoke-I definitely know the of that voice.

 

"Sorry?! Now you tell me you're sorry? How could you?! After all these years-3 years that we're together?! He's my bestriend, Jungkook, my bestfriend!"

 

     It is Jimin. Park Jimin. Our bubbly, kind-hearted Jimin-and also the Park Jimin that I grew to love. I am certain that he's talking about Taehyung, whom he grew up with ever since. Everything he said created knots in my stomach. The thought about it made me feel angry and disappointed at the same time because I didn't expect it to be them of all people. We're all part of the same circle of friends and we've been together for a very long time-this is a bit much to take in.

 

     I poked my head out a bit more but I have to be really cautious-I can be easily spotted because of my bright pink hair. Tears were leaking out of his eyes and his face is really red. My fists automatically curled having the urge to beat this bastard but I held myself back because if I did, everything will be uncovered. No matter how much I wanted to beat the daylights out of him, I just can't-if I did I might lose him-I can't afford to lose Jimin.

 

"Jimin, listen- I do love you-" Pfft. Love my . If you love her you wouldn't do this to him you . Jungkook was never a good page in my book but he makes Jimin happy so I put on a facade. Don't get me wrong but he might be a huge at the moment, he listens to his hyungs well so he's somehow a good kid too. Maybe one of the many reasons he's a bad page is that he made Jimin happy in a way I couldn't.

 

"Oh so you love me now?" I heard him let out a bitter laugh that made my heart crumble. "I don't know what to feel anymore. You could've just told me to break it off but no-you cheated and betrayed me with my own bestfriend-for three ing years!"

 

   She cackled as more hot tears spilled from her eyes then she clapped like someone won an Oscar award.

 

"Good job! I bet you two are laughing so hard because I'm so naive and stupid. Well, you got it right I am! Go on, continue enjoying the show now that poor Jiminnie realized that he's ing stupid. You did an extremely good job making me look like a fool."

 

       No Jimin, you're not . They are the ones who's stupid for doing this to you.

 

"Tell me, what is the point of these 3 years? What are you trying to prove? What are you two playing at?" spat them out like venom.

 

    Jungkook just remained silent as Jimin eyed him.

 

"You know what was the most stupid thing I've ever did, huh?" he, then, spat out bitterly. "It's not when I fell to your trap or whatever it is you're playing at-It's when I trusted you- I trusted both of you!"

 

     He made a move to reach out to him but he cowered back.

 

"NO! Don't you go near me!" he seethed." Aren't you enjoying this? Now that Jiminnie's out of your picture, go enjoy yourselves. That's what you two always wanted right? To get me out of your picture. Well, there you go. Mission accomplished."

 

       He bowed his head and look at the ground not meeting his cold, hard gaze.

 

"I'm really sorry jimin, it's just -I'm really sorry." he walked away briskly and left. He sank on the cobbled ground hugging his knees, crying out his  pain.

 

     Jimin-ah, why can't you look at me?

 

     That question never left my mind for the past years. It kept on repeating like a broken vinyl record. I shook it off knowing that question is delusional. It really pained me to see him like this as much as it pained me knowing that he'll never see me in another way. I just can't help myself falling harder  as time pass by. Who wouldn't love an angel with the purest heart? You can call me stupid and everything-but it wouldn't change how I feel about him. I'm not dumb and he's not blind... It's just the way things are suppose to be. Whatever we have, it's meant to be that way.

 

     Drip.

 

     I felt a droplet fell on my forehead then look up. The sky was finally dark gray. Louder thunders began to rumble and faint lightning illuminated the sky. Soon, the rain fell. I immediately grab my umbrella and ran to him.

 

"Jimin-ah." he look up at me and I pulled him up. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped it on his rain and tear strained face.

 

"N-namjoon-hyung." tears pool like crystals in his eyes. Seeing him this way makes my heart shatter into finer pieces. "What did I ever do wrong? Am i that stupid?"

 

"Shhh...don't cry Jimin-ah." I pushed the lank strip of his hair aside. "You did nothing wrong. You're not stupid or anything-it's them that has a problem. They don't deserve somebody like you." A small smile played on his lips.

 

"Thank you, hyung. Thank you for being my umbrella." a grin made formed on mine as well.

 

"I'll always be your umbrella when somebody leaves you under the rain." I told him trying to conceal all these feelings swirling inside me. "I promise you that."

 

 

 

 

 

~FIN~

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Soooooooo here it is hehehe I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE ANGST OMG

I'VE BEEN FEELING ANGSTY LATELY I'M SORRY T_____T

Requests? Just tell me :)

Add me! Let's be friends! ^____^

-Paige :)