First Meet

Say I Love You

Mina into to bus stop for shelter from rain,today is very bad day for Mina cause she soaked in rain water and she has little bit bleeding on her leg..She really sad cause today she has ballet class..

Meanwhile,someone is running to bus stop.Mina little bit confuse why the girl with umbrella is running to her,why she not use her umbrella?why she running and waiting here eventhough she has an ambrella?.Many question on Mina mind.Its little bit akward cause only their  two on bus stop.The girl brace up talk to Mina "Whats wrong with your leg?"."Oh its little bit bleeding" answer Mina "oh" reply that girl,the place become silence again,"Do you want me to take you home?"ask that girl.Mina little bit shocked cause someone who she dont know want to take her home."Dont worry Im kind people,i know its really hurt cause your leg are bleeding,i can piggy back you"reply that girl with smile."uhm ok i will" answer Mina little bit akward,confuse and anything cause she really dont know that girl.

"Oh for your information my name is Chaeyoung" that girl bravely start a conversation,"ouh such a beauty name"Mina praise Chaeyoung,"thank you.whats your name?

"Mina"

"Oh"

"Lets go to your home.Its your home around this way" asked Chaeyoung who is really tired piggy back Mina

"Yeah,my house is red colour and has no 47" reply Mina

"Its that your house" Chaeyoung point the red house

"Yeah that my house"

"Wow its so beautiful" 

"Thank you"

"My pleasure"

 

They finally reach Mina house.They into door and living room.

"Where your parents?"

"They go overseas"

"Oh,how long?

"1 month"

"Jinja?so long"

"Nae,how bout you"asked Mina

"I live with my grandparents,they always in hospital,so i live alone like you but i more longer cause my grandparents go to hospital 1 month 3 times" answer Chaeyoung

"Its must boring right?,..Hey di you wanna have 2 night on my house" asked Mina

"Hmm its little bit akward cause we dont know each other..Mina make her cute face 

"Ok i will.."reply Chaeyoung 

"Thanks,today i have ballet class but my leg is hurt so i cancel it"

"its okey i will stay here with you..So do you want to go shower cause its really cold here?"

"I willtake shower first meanehile you can go rest cause its really tired piggyback me cause im heavy"

"No you not heavy,its okey,im nit tired at all but you can take shower first"

"Ok"

Mina on bathroom now meanwhile Chaeyoung is see some picture on wall.When Chaeyoung on the way go to Mina bedroom she's very shocked see some picture that..

 

(SORRY FOR MY BROKEN ENGLISH)