Prolog: Promise to Find Each Other

Girl meets Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promise to Find Each Other

One of the very first memory from Krystal and Yoona, her older sister, is when Krystal was five years old. Back then, they were in supermarket with their mom who pushed a trolly. Both of them run anthusiastically around her. Krystal remembered about a lot of colorful candies, packs of biscuits with various flavor and shape, and also fresh air that come from freezer, a place of milk and another frozen food and beverages. Like another child, Krystal and Yoona turn everything in there into an adventure. They strolled down every corner by holding each other hands.

Krystal couldn’t remember who the first one that letting go their hand. May be Yoona, who got distracted as soon as saw a gummy bear candy with various flavor. Or may be it’s Krystal who run into red helium balloon that given by a shopkeeper in meat counter. Krystal just remembered that suddenly they were apart. Krystal didn’t feel the presence of Yoona beside her anymore, then she strated to call out Yoona’s name. Krystal remembered that her sister didn’t answer her call, same with her mom. She started to see a lot of stranger’s face whose face turned scary around her.

Krystal also tried to jump three times - like what Dorothy did in Wizard of Oz if she want to go home - but when it failed to bring her home, her eyes started to be heavy. Tears slowly formed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter