mwo?Wae?!?

arranged marriage???

Hye jin mothers POV

I stood in the kitchen trembling as my incredibly beautiful daughter came through the door she bowed "annyeonghaseyo, jun ohoimnida"she smiled "get ready hye jin we are going somewhere nice so make yourself really pretty and where the dress on your bed."I said forcing a smile.she nodded "ne, eomma."She then ran upstairs.

 

*flashback*

"My son is so successful but has no wife...Every girl he brings back is not good enough for him so I do not let him marry them...he needs a pretty girl,pure girl...FAR from cheap and very smart, and an o blood type or at least a."Mrs kim said.she was very precise."my daughter will not go with any body she is 21 years old and has never kissed a boy in her life, she is so pure minded and thinks girls who get married at 18 and have kids that are young are cheap.she is not a normal girl."I complained "you have a daughter?"Mr kim asked "Hye jin...you don't remember her?"I asked in shock "oh yes!!!how could I forget such a pretty girl her eyes where like jewels."Mrs kim said "I haven't seen her in so many years.last time I saw her.she was what FIVE."Mr kim said "and she us perfect."Mrs kim said "jongin will not be able resist....I say we arrange there marriage...what do you think."They asked "Ne.we will do it."We smiled my beautiful hye jin with handsome and rich jong in...perfect match.and she can't say no because it is by force I am her mother and she needs to listen... "okay we shall all meet the restaurant in myeong-dong that we went to last week."my husband finally said.I knew he didn't want to give up his daughter...but everyone benefits from this.hye jin will be well looked after and jong in will have a better name with more money...We will get more money so everything works perfectly....

*end flashback*

"Eomma the heels are to high and the dress will make me fall over it is so long.and too revealing at the top."hye jin whined "well you managed to come downstairs."I said calmly my husband then came down stairs in a suit.my daughters blue eyes were staring at me I was sure she was figuring out that I was uncomfortable or something because she continued staring"eomma are you okay?"she asked "yes.now go on into the car."I smiled she then obeyed me "don't act inappropriate in anyway and obey us when we get there do not embarrass us or yourself."I said.

Hye jin

W

We were finally there I walked in my parents walked to these ppl and greeted I also did "sit."my mum said.I obeyed her! oh this is gonna be a long evening,we sat opposite a couple a woman with long brown hair and copper like skin and a tall man with pale skin and brown hair with little grey hairs.just then a boy ran in.I didn't look up I just slouched down because I was bored."sorry I am late I had to go to SM for dance practice."he said "gwenchana....jong in this is your wife."Mr kim said "appa, I am sorry but...mwo?"he said in shock I was looking around to see who he was referring to "fix your posture."my mother poked me so I sat up."hye jin.meet your husband."my father said."mwo?I don't have a husband and even if I did why are we just meeting now?"I asked "do not argue with us."my father "yes, father."I forced a smile and bowed my head then I sat back down "you will be married in 1 month.do not say anything.just obey us."my mother "-in law"said.I nodded "arrasso."I smiled even tho I wanted to scream.I felt eyes on me and I realised the boy sitting opposite me was looking at me but not in a cold way.it was in a soft and warm way...he was most probably no even most probably he WAS the most handsome guy I have ever seen a when I looked at him with a glare instead of looking away like most boys he smirked and looked at me longer.I then glared at him longer making my eyes widen.we both realised his father was tlking to him his father whispered in his ear he nodded and chuckled.jus then his phone rang "excuse me I must take this."he said "Yeobaseyo...ne...ne...aniyo...mianhae...jinjja...arrasso...annyeong." he then looked up."mianhae, I must leave now..."he smiled,"okay.take your wife with you."his dad said "mwo?"he asked "take.your wife. With. You."his dad said."okay...I think we should be going now then."he said he took my hand as I stood up and we waved to our parents as soon as we got outside I snached my hand away.he chuckled and opened a car it was a lamborghini."kah jah."he said I tried to open the door but I couldn't he laughed and came to do it for me the door slip up in stead of coming out I was shocked he then closed my jaw for me.then I realised I was still standing there.I got in quickly.and I put on my seatbelt before he could.he closed the door for me.he went around the other side and started driving."I didn't get to know your name but I know you already know mine"he smirked "park hye jin."I said "that's a pretty name."he smiled.I scoffed.I wouldn't turn from the window "how old are you?"he asked "21 is my korean age."I said."oh..I am oleer than you by 2 years so you must call me oppa...even if I am not older than you I don't mind...I am joking you can call me kai.but use honorific to suho hyung or you will be scolded he is strict,but I will never take him seriously."he said I smiled and nodded "who is suho?"I asked "my hyung.we were still far out."How far out of suwon are we going?"asked being cold again.I will not fall for this JERK weather he is my husband or not."about an hour."he said to me a bit cold.his voice I have to admit sounded ver deep and attractive.I looked over at him He was leaning back one of his hands were on the wheat and his other was bye his mouth we were at a traffic light.my husband is handsome his jawline was popping.he then looked over at me and chuckled "what are you looking at?"he asked"is your husband handsome?"he asked"aniyo...my husband is ugly."I said "oh it is a good thing I am your fiance."he smiled.ugh smart kid  I in the air through my teeth.he then played music it was so upbeat he sang to it.he sounded just like it.I smiled.we then pulled up to a big building."let's go."he said.

 

Jonging POV

She is so beautiful....how could an arranged marriage turn out so perfect.she was curvy but slender she had skin like mine but a tone or 2 lighter she had big dark blue eyes.she had a small nose,full red lips,dimples and the v shape jalive but not to narrow.her hair was long and black.wow.I thought..I couldn't take my eyes off of her.we were in the lift and she looked down at her shoes.we got to my office.I grabbed some papers and put them in my bag then some other papers I took and threw in the Bin."let's go." I said I took her hand she was shocked by my actions and just held my hand.it was really late at night now.we walked back to the car and I drove to my house that was just a couple of houses away.

Hye jin POV

We got outside a even taller building that the last this was a skyscraper my husband then locked his car and he took my hand but my heels killed so bad he then picked me up bridal style and took me inside we got in to the lift and waited when we got to the top floor he then used something to get into his house it was so high tech.this was his house?!?woah omg.I went inside it was a penthouse I looked through the glass window we were so I high up...I am scared of heights "how many bedrooms?"I asked "1 since I was the only one staying here but this is not my only property tomorrow we can go to the one with 4 bedrooms,ne?"he smirked"ne."I answered then my phone rang."are you guys at the penthouse?"my mother asked "ne,Eumma."I said"okay here are the rules.you will not go to the other houses because there are more rooms no one is sleeping in the couch you will both sleep in the bed.do you understand?"she said "arrasso umma."I said she then chuckled "bye."She said returned it.kai heard what she said he smirked."sit here."he said patting the bedthe bedrooms was so big and luxurious and really clean. He bent down and took my shoes his head was near my thighs so I was uncomfortable yet speechless."y-yah..what are you doing?" I asked he then started massagin my feet "eww you are actually touching feet.do you like touching feet or something."I asked even tho it felt really good "only your feet...I am sure those heels were hurting."he said"I will go make dinner."I said "no need we will go to KFC."he smiled."your bags are over there...get changed into comfortable clothes we are going for a walk.."but it is so late."I said."yes.but I am not tired and by the looks of it your not either."he smirked.he was right.I wasn't.