Library Date

Library Date Ruined

 

 

When I arrived Jinyoung was already reading away at the table we usually sat at. I quickly made my way to him, gave him a peck on the cheek and sat down across from him. Without even looking up at me or greeting me Jinyoung pouted, “What took you so long?”

“It’s raining out there. I ran as fast as I could without slipping.”

“Why didn’t you bring your umbrella with you? I told you it would rain.”

“Shhhh!” We heard from the others amongst us.

“Ah our apologies,” we both whispered back. We silently giggled at ourselves.

Jinyoung continued reading and I was studying for my exam tomorrow. Every so often I would look up at Jinyoung just to steal some glances of him reading. He was handsome that’s for sure but he was most handsome when he was reading. So concentrated and focused on the book in front of him. As I continued to look at him read, without even budging, he said in a low husky voice, “Why are you looking at me, study or I’ll leave you to study alone.” I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him and looked back down at my notes. Thirty minutes had passed and I sat up and leaned back to stretch. Twisted my sides to crack my back joints that had gotten stiff. Jinyoung was still reading, his eyes never leaving those pages, but yet he scolded me, “It’s not good to crack your back like that.” I just gave him a dirty look and stuck my tongue out at him again. “If you keep sticking your tongue out at me, I’m gonna have to do something about that,” he continued. I guess he saw me and it made me giggle. “SHHHH!” We were told to hush again. I apologized once more. I fixed my attention back on Jinyoung and just admired him, all of him. I smiled at how cute and studious he looked. “Why are you looking at me and not reading?.” he said to me without looking at me. “I am reading,” I answered. “You looking at me is not reading. I meant read your book.” “You are my book. My favorite book.” I smiled brightly. Jinyoung tried to hide the smile that was forming on his face. “Yah, read or-,” I cut him off, “or what? You’ll leave me to stu-?” I got cut off, “I’m going to have to ask you two to leave, that is the third time I’ve gotten a complaint about you two tonight.” the librarian had scolded us. “Ah we apologize. We’ll leave right away. Jinyoung and I packed out things and left quietly for the most part. “See, you got us kicked out.” Jinyoung said to me. “It’s okay I can study at your place.” I said back. “No, you can’t. You know that already.” he argued. “Why not?” I questioned. “Because when you STUDY at my place you or actually, we never actually STUDY.” he laughed. “Exactly,” I giggled and ran in the direction of his apartment. “Yah! We’re not going there! We’re going to the cafe instead!” he shouted while chasing after me. “IF YOU SAY SO! I have your house key so you’ll have to beat me there!” I shouted back and continued to run.

 

~END~