Chapter 1~ Hating You!!!

Love in Paris

“It’s my second day here… I was like what the hell am I doing here?? Why I’m the one who should be the change student??!!! I just can’t, I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS”.

Walking around his NEW neighbor hood, he just walks & walks and keeps on walking.

          “That girl... I wonder who she is. Seems like we’ve met somewhere before. Whatever! She still rude!!! I’m just lost~ Why she gotta be maaaaadd~~~ Why I’m here???? I wanna be at home!!” he talks to himself while people who walked pass him thought that he might have a mental problem.

He then heard small chuckle.

“What you expect when you got here, hmm? City boy~” Dani approach him.

“You, what are you doing here?!”

“What?!! It’s not like you’re the only one who lived here!! Rude” She frown.

“Woaaah~ EXCUSE ME. You’re the one being rude here!! Not meeee!”

“Yooouu, you shouldn’t live here! Stupid!!” with that Dani stomps away.

“You stupid. Not ME!” he whispered himself.

Lazing around without anything to do, he calls his friends there back in Korea.

          Namjoon: Whats upppppppp lil’ buddy!!!
          Jungkook: Yow hyunggggg!!
          Namjoon: How you doin’ there??
          Jungkook: Absolutely not fine.
          Namjoon: What’s wrong?? Anything happen? There’s a girl in your house??
          Jungkook: Hyuuuunngg~!! What are you talking about -,-”
          Namjoon: Well~ who knows, huh? Ahahaha xp

By time past…Kookie’s rest brothers join ‘em.

Jimin & V: Kooookiieeeee!!!  *they scream in unison*
Namjoon: Whats wrong with you two =,=
Jin: Annyeong Jungkookie~~
Suga & J-hope: Hey hey hey!! The cookie monster ish hereeh~
Jungkook: Ssup hyungssssss~!!
Jin: How you doin’ there?
Jungkook: Jebal, hyung. Don’t ask me the same thing.. ;-;
Jimin: That must be horrible, huh?!
Jungkook: Yeah, right -,-”
Suga: Everywhere you go, everything you do, people will always be there...chasing you-uuu~
Jungkook: Thanks for the…reminder(?) Hyung!!

Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Suga, Hoseok, V: NAE???!!!
Jungkook: Here…There’s a girl…
Hoseok: Cute girl??? Why? You fall for her?
Jungkook: WHAT?? FALL FOR HER??? NEVER, HYUNG. NEVER.
v: Why it sounds like you don’t like her~?
Jungkook: It’s more to hate though.
Jimin: Na’aah~~ don’t hate lil buddy, you might love soon~
Jungkook: NO. Have you ever meet with the most annoying girl in the universe?
Namjoon: Well...not yet, maybe.
Jungkook: If you’re me, you might suffer. ;-; She’s really annoying!! I seriously don’t like her. She’s at the same school of mine~~
Suga: Maybe the same class too~~
Jungkook: No, hyung. Please don’t. I don’t want that happen.
V: What if you’ve been destined with her~ Fate, maybe?
Jin: What’s her name??
Jungkook: Name? Urmm..I don’t have any stupid chance yet to ask her name~ Maybe later..

About 30 minutes later, they said goodbye to each other and promise to visit Jungkook next time here in the so what called the city of love, Paris.

“Why it should be called the city of ‘LOVE’? It’s hell for me! That girl..This house, the school..Urghhh!!! Everything is going upside down!” 

The city boy spent his whole time in his house. Don’t know what to do. He didn’t know where to having fun at. It’s PARIS, seriously Kookie. Seriously he doesn’t know.

Watching TV…
TV:qwrtyuiop!@#$%^&*(IO(*([email protected]
Him: What??? I’m not a French~ *whines*
TV:!@#sasiRYSYA$S%^AS^*ASYUIS(A&s0
Him: No no..Please stop;-; Stop torturing Kookie~

While in the kitchen…

*he open the whole kitchen cupboard*
“Why there’s nothing hereeee?! The landlord served nothing here! What should I eat???”

  • Only if the kitchen could speak, it might say, “Go have a grocery shopping, human!”
    In bed…
    “Goodnight, my new world~ Hoping for beautiful day tomorrow...”

 

 

The alarm startled him. Jungkook lazily turn it off. It still holiday though but he should start his life there like a normal human being. Yeah he should.

“Urrrrrrghhhhhhh~ I think I just hurt my whole y body...Sooooooo what should I do today??” he then walk straight to the kitchen to get some ‘cereals’ but then..

“Babo ijeul. –,-” I just remember that I don’t buy anything yet”, he sigh and walk back to his room to get change.

*LIST TO BUY:

-Bread           -Butter
-Jams            -Chips
-Meat           -Cereals
-Cheese                   -Cookies

          He got in to the supermarket to find what he wanted for his breakfast. He strolled around the market. Then his eyes spot on something (or actually someone) he dislike.

          “Is she following me????? Why you should be here, girl?! Why!!!” he turn around to make his way to another section but then something bump onto him.

          “O-owh, I’m so sorry sir- wait, you??!!”

          Jungkook just sighed cuz he know, fate arranged them to bump onto each other. Yeah right, fate.

          “Yeah, ME~”, he rolled his eyes.

          “What’s with that rolling eyes of yours?!” Dani hug herself.

          “What?? It’s my eyes!! Nothing to do with you”, he then walk away pass by Dani.

          “That silly girl~ maybe she’s my fan xDDD HAHAHA!”

Dani who watch him from afar,

“CRAZY stupid moron”, she rolled her eyes and walk back home.

Dani walk alone towards her favorite convenient store to buy some lil’ thing that you don’t need to know ;) But at the same time, she doesn’t know that Jungkook is there already. You know what happen again between them...

“Okay~ so where it issssss~~~” Dani look around the shop what she’s looking for.

Same goes to Jungkook, he also finding things at the same place,

          “Where it is??? I already give up living hereeeee~ don’t tell me it didn’t sold here!!!” but he still keep on searching though.

          Dani walk and keep walking while her eyes are everywhere in the shop. While she was busy eyeing something on the shelf, someone bump onto her.

          “Wha-t?!” she turn around only to find that it’s the city boy that she don’t even know who.

          Jungkook just realize that he accidently walk towards a person rather than the entrance door, “O-oh, I’m sorry miss~ Really, I don’t mean to-”.

          Dani look up the person, “What’s wrong with you! Why you’re always everywhere?? Isn’t there any other shop here??? What an unlucky fate!”

          “What’s wrong with that human?! She’s the one who keep on following me everywhere, why she must blame it on me!! I don’t even care or wanna follow you, silly. There’s many girl who even prettier than you!” Jungkook then walk back home.

          “Moron!! What a mess of my life! Why he must be everywhere, anywhere and anytime?? Urrrgghhh!” Dani babbling herself on the roadside while Jungkook did the same thing,

“Girls are just too- It’s not that I don’t want to go to another shop, but I don’t even where else should I go!! I won’t even wanna go if I know you’re heading there, silly!!”

At Kookie’s lovely new house…

          In front the main door, “Huff~~ I’m tireeeed!! And so unlucky of me I met that girl!” he get in and slam the door and head to the kitchen and put the goods on the kitchen table then make himself a breakfast.

Well same goes to Dani,

          “Aaaahhh!! I never get a peaceful life anymore since that silly boy is here, seriously!!” she nags then bites her fluffy cute kitty pillow.

 

 

At school <3

He sigh in front the school gate, “Owh God~ what a problem! And now? Gotta go to school...” Jungkook stare everything of the school and the students there.

          Jungkook heard an evil chuckle, “Then?? You just wanna let your stupid brain think for? HaHa xp” she leaves him with her other friends with also an evil laugh.

         “You jerk!!! How dare she say that my brain is stupid??! Hellooooooo, girl~ I’m a ing smart student, okay!” with that, he get in and searching for the school’s office.

 

Dani and the girls in cafeteria <3

          “Which class do you think he’ll be place at?” Dani wondering.

          “If he’ll be in our class, that might be fun too *-*” Jiae just fall for him, no-not really.

          “What’s wrong with you?? Already got into him, huh?” Nari give Jiae a judging look.

          Tzuyu, who’s actually in her own world startled by Jiae, “Yu!! Are you okay?? Seems like you didn’t give attention to our topic this morning~~”

          “Sure I pay attention to ‘em~ it’s all about that new boy, right?” she said.

          “Yeah~ who else? What an annoying person I’ve ever met” Dani reply.

          “Don’t hate too much, Dan~ Afraid that you might fall for him later!! xD” Nari joke around.

          “That will never happen, Nari~” she shook her head while chuckle sarcastically.

          “Well let’s just wait and see~~” Nari smile teasingly towards Dani.

          Beyond their conversation, Tzuyu have a different thought. An idea that will make the new boy in town will belong to her. She gave a sudden smirk. Minutes later, they head to their class together.

 

 

In their class <3

          “Okay, guys~ today we’ll have a new friend. He came far from Korea. Introduce yourself, dear~” Fiona, their homeroom teacher give Jungkook a warm smile.

          That’s when Nari already nudge Dani, hard enough for her to notice what her teacher talking about.

          “Anyeo- I mean ‘Hello’~ I’m Jeon Jungkook. I just got here few days ago. Hope you can give me a great experience in this new environment of mine. Treat me well, juseyo~!” he give a charm smile to the whole class.

          “What??!!! He’s in this class?? Are you serious?!” Dani ask Fiona, actually more to shout.

          “Yes, Dani. Why? Is anything wrong with this?” she looks at Dani with kind of confusion.

          “No- I-it’s nothing, miss” she then calm herself, breathe in & out.

          “Okay, Jungkook you may sit anywhere you want to” she smiles.

          He sighs. Guess there’s no other seat except the only place which is behind the silliest girl in the world, Dani. What can he do? It’s fate, again.