01. First kiss

First and last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01. First kiss

 

They had won. Again. The same award: New artist of the year. But Hanbin's words they had hurt someone, who was Bobby: "I feel like we don't deserve it". They were repeating again and again like an infinite echo in his head. He had said there, on that stage, before the public and the cameras: perhaps without thinking, maybe he hadn't given enough importance to them, or perhaps simply he had said the wrong thing.

Bobby was alone with himself, until he heard the sound of jingling keys inserted in the lock making it perform two full turns and then the door opened revealing a tall and slender figure over it. It was Hanbin, his leader, his friend. The only person Bobby didn't want to be with, at least not in that moment.

"Hyung?" his voice broke the silence, and when his eyes met Bobby's on his face formed a relieved smile.

"Where have you been?" Hanbin asked with a sweet, innocent dimpled smile, "...I missed you so much" he added then.

But Bobby didn't smile in return: he was kind of different; his expression was hard and serious, the sullen eyes as if their natural luster had been obscured, and it was as if he were another person. As if in front of Hanbin there was someone else, a complete stranger.

"...you didn't answer my calls or nor to my messages" Hanbin pointed out starting to feel quite nervous.
Bobby past him and walked out, decided to leave before the situation could escalate.

"Wait, hyung!" Hanbin tried to stop him, they found themselves both in the dense rain falling incessantly. Now they were in front of each other.

"Talk to me!" he grabbed him by the wrist and made him turn toward himself.

"Take your hands off me" the irritated rapper said but Hanbin made another attempt arousing even more his anger.

Bobby pushed him and walked away, leaving him in the cold cascade of droplets, one colder than the other.
Hanbin stared at the void he had created, shocked and hurt by that unexpected behavior. In the dark, with now soaked clothes, wet face and a broken heart, he went into the house.

"Hyung?" he called as he reached the door of his room, "can I come in, please?" he knocked, but on the other hand there was no response. He decided to enter: the way he looked at him as if a part of him - Hanbin didn't know how big it was, not exactly and not surely - hated him.

"Do you really think that?" Bobby began

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter