Alone at last...

Who was she?

"OPPA !! HWAITING !! <3 "

"GOOD LUCK OPPA!!"

The girls are standing cheerfully at the edge of the gym. They're cheering up their beloved oppa, they have match today against the other school. One of them is you, Yoora. You're cheering for your beloved one, Kai. He sometimes smiles to you, you gives him a little beautiful smile too .

It's been some hours since the match started, and it's 7 PM already. It is too late, you have to go home now.

"Is it okay for you to walk home by yourself?"Kai asked you smoothly.

"Of course, I'll be fine by myself. See you tomorrow."you smiles to him and waves your hands to say goodbye. After several minutes, you walks home by yourself. It is night already, so you decides to go home fastly.

You're alone, no one is in this area but small animals and vehicles. You can only pray to the God that you'll be fine until you step your foot on your house. But your house is still far away, it takes about 30 minutes to reach your house. Unfortunately, there's no public transport at night so you have to walk by yourself. You need to pass a housing complex, it's creepy, honestly.

You're full with your positife thought, you snapped out that you have to fill your mind with positive thought.

You hear footsteps from somewhere, hm where is it come from? You become panic, so you decided to walk even faster than before... But the footsteps keep following you, the sound is getting louder and faster.

You're full with your thought, what should you do now? Your home is still too far away... But now how can you go home safe? The footsteps reminds you of the serial murder case around this area, you should go to a safe place. Oh that's right, Min's house!

Fortunately, Min's house is in this area so you can go there by 2 minutes. You run fastly until you can't hear the  following footsteps.

"MIN !! OPEN THE DOOR !!"you're knocking Min's front door quickly.

"Oh hello Eun, what are you..."

You enter the house and pull Min in, and then you close the door to make sure you're safe. You lock the door tightly.

"Hey hey, relax... What's wrong with you??"asked Min.

"I was walking by myself and I hear footsteps. I have to go home, but my home is still too far away, can you help me? I have to stay somewhere for tonight."you said.

"Oh of course you can stay here for tonight. Actually my parents went to the next city and they will return tomorrow. So I won't feel lonely."said Min, he smiles to you slightly.

Min gives you some foods. Good, you're hungry so it's the right time. You can see two slices of breads and two cups of hot milk served by Min. The weather is so cold, it's nice to eat warm foods at night like this.

"Are you okay to be here by yourself?"you asked Min.

"Yeah, I am fine. Are you talking about the serial murder case?"asked Min.

"Well, you know.."you said it to Min.

Min laughs a little, she tells you that she will be fine by herself, even if you don't come tonight. The hot milk feels so good, the bread too. You really like it.

"Let's play something, uhmm well let's play this board game."said Min.

"Alright then, let's play it!"you said it to Min.

You're playing the game with Min until you finally tired. You feel so sleepy so then you sleep in the living room with Min.

***

The sun shines brightly in the morning. You can feel yourself become warmer than before. You open your eyes slowly. But Min is not there.

Oh there's a letter.

"My mom told me to go pick them up, see you later. Oh and I leave you some breads for breakfast. If you want to go out, lock the door, okay?"that it what the letter said.

So Min has awake earlier, you go to the dining room and pick up some breads. You eat a slice of it, and you put one slice of bread to your bag. You have to go home now, your parents is waiting. You lock Min's house from the outside and then you go out. Whoa it's crowded outside.

"WHO ARE YOU?!! STAY OUT OF THE HOUSE..!"

You can see cops are surrounding Min's house, a lot of citizens watching them. You can see your parents standing there, they look so panic. You run to your mom, but the cops prevent you to go towards them, they have to talk to you.

"What have you done there?"asked the officers.

"I just stay there with Min. She is lonely and I need a place to rest, so I slept in Min's house."you said it to the cops.

"Are you fool kid? You look so tired, you better sleep now. We'll talk to you later."said the cop.

"What the heck is going on?"you asked the cops.

"You said you were sleeping with Min last night? But she is murdered last night at 8 PM and her body found dead at midnight."

THEN WHO WAS SHE?