Oh Kyu!

Oh My Kyu!

*three knocks*

 

You lightly tilted your head as you heard a commotion coming from the other side of the door the moment you knocked on it. It took a full minute before someone opened it for you and greeted you instantly.

 

"_____~ah!"

 


"Hyungjun oppa!"

 

Hyungjun immediately took your bag which he automatically knew was full of mouth watering food you promised them you'll bring. Your boyfriend, Kyujong, asked you last week to come over as they just finished their one month promotion and is now in a break for two weeks before they start arranging their plans for their upcoming Japanese promotion. But it wasn't until now that you're able to visit them cause you also have your own work to attend to.

 

"Oppa, where are the others?" You pointed on their now emptied receiving area.

 

"They're just fixing themselves. We don't want you drooling on everyone except our Kyujong hyung..." he cheekily said emphasizing the word 'drooling'.

 

Right that moment, you knew immediately what this 'ert' (as how everyone in his group think he is) maknae was trying to say. It was an open secret to everyone that these boys preferred doing things in their dorm almost half- and that being said you immediately retorted to him by slapping his arm hard.

 

"Yah, oppa! Is that something you should say with your own lips?! You could've just said that they need to get dressed, period!" You answered him with a quite amused look on your face.

 

"Why? What did this maknae said, _____~ah?" Jungmin said and at the same time catching his dongsaeng in a headlock.

 

"Jungmin oppa! There's no need for that." You tried to stop Jungmin and to your relief, he did. "You better say nothing that would make _____~ah upset & Kyujong hyung mad, maknae." Jungmin added and started setting up the table.

 

Hyungjun fixed himself and immediately looked at you and said sorry, but still smiling cheekily. You're left dumb-founded the moment he joined Jungmin setting up the table but then again you think to yourself that Hyungjun won't be Hyungjun without being cheeky.

 

As if on cue, Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng came out from opposite rooms and silently joined the three of you setting up the table and helping with the food preparations as well.

 

Four down, one to go; where on earth is your boyfriend anyway?

 

You pull your neck higher to see above the towering members of SS501 even a glimpse of your boyfriend but to no avail.

 

"Kyujong?" you heard someone from your right said, Hyunjoong. You answered him with a nod.

 

"He just went to his apartment and took his gaming console. I think he'll be here anytime soon." Youngsaeng answered. Merely contented with what they said, you busied yourself reheating the foods as the boys slowly settled on their chair waiting for you to serve the main dish when their dorm's door clicked open.

 

"Jagiya!"

 

You pondered for a second how the heck did your boyfriend knew you're already there when you realized your shoes are placed in their shoe racks and mentally slap yourself for overlooking that tiny detail. Their kitchen and dining room is directly connected to their receiving area so the moment he appeared from the side where the door is, you immediately got a glimpse of him and gave him a smile, which he answered the same.

 

"Jagi-" he left the bag, which you think contains his console in it, on the sofa and proceeded to where all of you are, wrapped his arms on your waist and finally gave you a peck on the cheek.

 

"You did bring a lot?" he checked on all the food on the table and pouted. You look at him curiously, silently questioning what in the world is wrong about that.

 

"You should have just let me pick you up from your house than insisting on coming over here alone, it would've been a lot convenient for you." he finally answered.

 

You're about to answer him when you heard the other men in the room clearing their throats.

 

"Aigoo, Hyung! Stop being so romantic and let us eat first!" Hyungjun did nothing but whine. That effectively took the two of you out of reverie and served them the main dish.

 

After a very loud lunch that you had, courtesy of MinJun couple, everyone settled down to play the game console Kyu brought and that effectively made all four men sit on the floor while concentrating hard on their game leaving the sofa to you and Kyu as you cuddle.

 

"Aren't you gonna play with the others?" You whispered to Kyu.

 

"Nah... I can always play with them, but I rarely got to be with you like this." He answered looking ahead, which is the glass door towards the veranda, while kissing your forehead. You can't help but smile contentedly upon hearing this from your boyfriend.

 

 

As the four others decided for the third game,  it was already 6 in the evening, and since they chose your boyfriend's favorite game, Kyujong decided to finally join them. You let him play with the others as you cheered for him from behind. They tried to ask you to play with them but you declined. The moment Kyu lost over Hyunjoong, he decided to come back to the sofa where you're in and silently chatted with you and cuddle. Your exchange of thoughts was interrupted when both of you noticed one of the four standing up.

 

"Wow hyung, I think you're doing good just now with this game, are you sure you're done playing?" Your boyfriend said, looking amused at Hyunjoong as the latter fixed his hair (a/n: his hair was like how it was way back his BOF days) into a bun. Hyunjoong, despite his age, is known for being a game freak, next to the maknae.

 

"Aniyo, Kyu. The game is just beginning." The leader grinned and after that he charismatically took off his shirt.

 

You tried to digest again that simple piece of idea.

 

Took. Off. His. Shirt.

 

And for some reason, you were so surprised that you haven't noticed the situation you are in, not until...

 

"____~ah?"

 

"Yah, gwenchana?"

 

"Jagi--?"

 

"Oh my god." That's when you've noticed that you stared too long on Hyunjoong's body that it seems, well it doesn't only seems, it really is inappropriate of you to stare, or more like ogle.

 

But to make things worse, cheeky Hyungjun is back.

 

"Aigoo, Kyu Hyung. Maybe you needed to start working out like Hyunjoong hyung!"

 

You mentally reminded yourself that the moment you get out of this mess, you'll make sure not to bring Hyungjun's favorite food the next time you visit them. But that leads you back to the fact that you're still not out of the mess. You immediately turned back to look at your boyfriend just to find what you are afraid of.

 

Kyujong is smiling.

 

It is a sad smile.

 

That's practically not a good sign.

 

Everyone knows (even the fans) that Kyujong is someone who easily gets insecure. He almost gave up being an idol years ago not until the other members push him to continue until they debut. The moment you two started dating, he can't believe that you chose him over his other members or your other friends. He always feel inferior of others.

 

"Umm Kyu?" You started reaching out to him holding his arms. "I was just shocked, okay? Don't listen to that maknae---" you glared at Hyungjun which he replied with a toothsie smile "Anyway, didn't I told you I love you for who you are?" You explained softly.

 

Kyujong just smiled and nodded. You were not convinced by how he answered, you simply knew that the thought of you liking someone like Hyunjoong must've probably stirred his dormant insecurities and is now bugging his mind.

 

You were so into worrying as to how you can stop Kyujong from thinking about what happened when you didn't noticed that everyone started playing the game console again. But what doesn't escape your attention is the fact that your boyfriend's cuddle on you became loose than how it was before.

 

"Kyu, I wanted us to talk." You started talking again.

 

"Should I start going to the gym, jagi?" he almost whispered to your ear.

 

You were so surprised that you have to pull yourself up again and look at him increduously.

 

"Oppa, didn't I told you that I chose you for who you are, okay? I embraced everything about you, you don't have to be like the others for me to like you."

 

As much as you want to fix this simple argument, hearing him doubt himself again with you  being the reason why he is at it again is too much for you. Of course you understand that it was somehow your fault for being so reckless to ogle over Hyunjoong's body but then again, you were just surprised and that you can't immediately act normal after that. But to bring it up like how Kyujong talked about it, you can't take that. You think now that maybe it would be better if the two of you talk about this after you both clear your minds.

 

Breathe in, breathe out.

 

"Kyu, you know what? I want you to think of what I've said. If you already digested those, then please call me and tell me that you're not going to force yourself to be like any other person just because you think you need to in order to please other people."

 

Because I love you for simpy being you. You finished the rest of the sentence in your head, having no strength to say it to him.

 

You stood up and gathered your shoulder bag.

 

"Where are you going, _____~ah?" You heard Youngsaeng ask as you reach for the door.

 

"I'm going home, I received a call from my mom."

 

"But we didn't heard your---" You cut Jungmin.

 

"I really need to leave."

 

You bowed and leave the dorm.

 

Stupid tears. Stupid ____~ah!

 

 

 

*Back in the dorm*

 

"Hyung, you know I'm just kidding, right?" Hyungjun tentatively said. He felt guilty for making the two of you have this quarrel when he knows how much you miss one another.

 

"You must be kidding, but I think it's also true. I think I need to make myself worthy of ____~ah" Kyujong sighed and completely laid down his body on the sofa.

 

"What do you mean by 'making yourself worthy of _____~ah?', Kyu? Didn't she just told you that she embraced everything about you? So why fuss about it?" Youngsaeng sternly told Kyujong.

 

"Youngsaeng hyung's right, Kyujong~ah." Jungmin vehemently nodded his head to emphasize his point.

 

"What are you still waiting for?" They were surprised to hear their 4D leader speak while his eyes are glued to their television (he is playing against the computer since Jungmin left him).

 

"What do you mean?" Kyujong asked. 

 

"Pabo, it looks like it's gonna rain and it's pretty dark outside, remember why the heck do we always try to bring her home whenever it's dark? So go and follow her, don't let her go alone or if you want she can just stay here first." Hyunjoong said in one go.

 

That immediately got Kyujong sprinting to the door while taking an umbrella with him.

 

 

He rushed towards the elevator and to his dismay, he found it closed and he'll have to wait until it's free.

 

But he can't wait for that. He knows you are afraid of lightnings and thunders, aside from those, he was also afraid that there might be suspicious people that may try to harm you on your way home. Decided, he immediately reach for the stairwell and climb down the building.

 

 

***

 

The elevator opened and you immediately saw the scenery outside the lobby through the building's glass doors. You withdrew your umbrella from your bag as you continue walking towards the exit.

 

The bus stop is originally a three minutes walk from their dorm building but with this rain, it took you twice of that to reach your destination. To your dismay, the only source of light was a 30 meters away light post, the bus stop's light wasn't working at the moment probably because of the rain itself.

 

That's when you noticed a man sitting on the bus stop's bench at the other side. You didn't pay him any attention as you busied yourself trying to make yourself dry with your handkerchief.

 

It took you by surprise when you noticed the man too close for your comfort and held your hand tight.

 

"The weather is just fine, and with this poor lighting it will be better" The guy says with a sly smile on his lips. That effectively made you cringe in disgust and fear. The message is clear and that promptly took your panic to rise.

 

Now, he has both of your hand in his left hand and held it up above your head to avoid you from moving. His free hand busied itself in snaking from the lower hem of your shirt and touched your bare skin with it. You tried to strangle against him despite the scratches you are getting from doing so but he's too strong for you.

 

You can feel his free hand roaming to your back and you knew what he was planning to do, you shouted with all your strength but he hushed you immediately.

 

"No one's gonna hear you, unlucky ."

 

You saw him drew his face near yours while you tried to move yourself from side to side to avoid him from doing what he want. That move from yours gave him the instant access to your neck where he drew himself instead of his original target which is your face.

 

You could feel hot tears running to your cheeks as you tried to call for Kyujong in your head, but you know it was impossible for him to be there since he's probably upset with you right now. You tried with the last remaining strength you have to pull yourself out of this man when you felt your bra being unclasped from behind and that effectively made you whimper in fear.

 

"No, please. Stop this." You pleaded to him but to no avail. You knew what's about to happen but you don't know what to do. You're too tired and weak for this man. You can feel the man smiling against your neck as he felt you getting weaker by the second.

 

"No won't do, little missy."

 

You lost all hope upon hearing that when you saw another figure behind the man and pulled the man away from you, leaving you slumping down the bench. The figure threw him out in the rain and landed punches on the man.

 

"ing bastard, you disgusting piece of don't deserve to live!"

 

Is that...?

 

Kyujong!

 

"Kyu..." You weakly started speaking but he didn't hear you.

 

"Kyu, stop." You said a little louder which he followed immediately. He ran next to you and took a good look at you. You both heard the man limping away and felt Kyujong trying to budge away from you to follow that man.

 

"I'm not yet done with him." He hissed when you held his hand to stop him.

 

"Please, Kyu. You're all I need right now." You look down.

 

It efficiently made Kyujong stop and pull his jacket to cover you and brought you up. He asked you if you can still walk in which you nodded in answer.

 

"Hyunjoong hyung said you should stay here. They must be preparing for the dinner so don't worry about cooking. I'll give you clothes you can change with at the moment and some medicine. This weather might make you sick." You just nodded at everything he suggested. You're too weak to protest against anything and you know Kyu wants nothing for you but all the good.

 

The trip back to their dorm is silent and you can occasionally feel your boyfriend staring at you worriedly and tried to pacify you by your hair and massaging your arms.

 

The moment the two of you entered their dorm, you heard the boys gasping at how you look. You know it would end up into interrogation but you can't bear to take a look at them at the moment. You felt Kyu hold onto you tighter.

 

"Hyung, please just send us our meal in my room. She's staying for the night." The two of you heard an 'arasso' from Hyunjoong and the others just nodded into understanding. Kyu brought you with him into his room without any questions from the others.

 

"Oppa..." You started as he sat you down and go for his closet to look for something you can change on.

 

"I'm sorry. It was so immature of me to take what Hyungjun said so seriously after what you told me. And look at how it ended!" He said as he walked near you, knelt in front of you and looked down guiltily. "It was my fault. I'm so sorry for making this happened to you, jagiya." He started crying.

 

"Kyu oppa..." You stared at him disbelievingly for a moment before you pull his chin up and wiped the tears running on his face. "Oppa, no it's not your fault. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person. We both didn't want this to happen. It was that man who hurt me, not you. You saved me." Emphasizing on the last sentence.

 

*three knocks*

 

Kyujong opened the door and was welcomed by SS501's eomma and appa.

 

"Food delivery." Hyunjoong said as he and Youngsaeng put the food trays on Kyu's bed.

 

"That's the first aid with all the medicine. Just read it carefully, Kyujong-ah" Youngsaeng patted the latter's head. The two immediately left the two of you to do everything that's necessary.

 

With the help of Kyu, you both ate your dinner in peace and he helped you with preparing what you needed to take a bath. Kyujong took the time to tell the others about what happened while you take a bath. He immediately got sympathies from his hyungs and dongsaengs and asked him to take good care of you.

 

The night passed by without the rain getting any lighter. Kyu noticed that the occasional lightnings and thunders made you tremble, he took the initiative to make you forget those by making you face him and cuddled you closer. Your position made it easier for him to take a good look at you and give you feather kisses on your forehead and face.

 

"Oppa, Kyumawo and saranghae." You told him as you felt him kiss your forehead for the nth time.

 

"I love you more, jagi~ but if you want, I can go to the gym for you." You looked at him in surprise but that immediately wore off as you see his teasing look.

 

"Oh my Kyu, you're still thinking about that?" You look at him in disbelief.

 

"After what happened? Yes. If it can help me to protect not only you but also Eunah and Eomma from anything dangerous? I guess it's not a bad idea." He said sincerely.

 

"Well, that's up to you then. But I'll miss this..." you poke his tummy "and this." you pinched his arm and cheek.

 

"Yah jagiya~" he whined and pouted. You were immediately drawn to his pouted lips and wasn't able to restrain yourself.

 

You kissed him.

 

He look at you in surprise. You rarely initiate kisses so it came a huge shock to him.

 

"I don't know you could be that bold, jagiya." he look at you surprised.

 

"And you don't know how beautiful you are with my clothes on you."

 

You pulled the blanket higher to cover your head in embarrassment but he took it a bit lower to show just until your lips.

 

"I love you too." He kissed you back. "Now sleep." He cuddled you closer and that effectively sent you to dreamland, with Kyu in your dreams.