Innocent Love (4)

Innocent Love

I had a little help from my bb for this chapter. The first paragraph of the flashback is written by her. Not only that, she had helped me to edit this chapter and the prev and prev one too. so Thank you @byzero (: do check her ffs alright !(:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It’s been two months ever since Ji Yoon and Min Seo stayed with VIXX. Though it took quite some time for Ji Yoon to get comfortable with VIXX and vice versa. It all changed when they went to Jeju Island together for vixx’s showcase. During that one week period of time, Ji Yoon would often head to the gym with vixx and in the dance studio to practice till very late at night for

the showcase. The members then slowly get to know more about Ji Yoon and they started to converse more. It is funny how in the past, the members would hang out with Min Seo more than Ji Yoon.  Whenever Min Seo asked Ji Yoon to hang out with them, vixx will get uncomfortable and they rarely talk. Not only that, Ravi and Ji Yoon can never be alone for 5 seconds or else…world war 3 will start to happen. Thankfully, things got better.

 

FLASHBACK

Ji Yoon pov

“Min Seo, you coming?” i heard ravi asking.

“Where to?” the response ravi got back.

To the dance studio, we are going to rehearse for the showcase.” Ravi replied.

“sorry oppa, im really tired today, why dont you ask Ji yoon along?”

“oh okay then, you should rest.” Ravi then turned his head towards me, frowned and walked away. I sighed sadly clearly knowing that

Ravi did not want me there.

 

“I guess not” Min Seo sighed. Seriously must i be reminded that Ravi did not like me enough to ask me along?

“Okay, i am sorry.” Min Seo gave me a little squeeze on my shoulders, telling me that VIXX, Ravi in particular and i will get along very soon.

I gave Min Seo a small smile assuring her that i’m alright.

“I will be going down for some fresh air, call me if anything.” I told Min Seo, i needed some time alone.

“okay, goodnight!” Min Seo stretched her arms while walking towards the bedroom. I quietly left and walk to the nearest beach. On my way back to the hotel, i passed by a convenience store, thinking that i should get a beverage for myself, i decided to step in. I then saw a latte, it reminded me of Leo, I started to think about VIXX. “how are they are doing” and “how is the practice going” all these questions started popping up in my mind. I then thought maybe i should get them some drinks and sandwiches to show my support. I picked some drinks and sandwiches off the shelves, paid for them and left for the dance studio. This will be a good opportunity to get closer to them, i happily thought.

 

Once i reached the studio, I saw the members taking their break. Everyone looked so exhausted as if they were about to collapsed. Slowly approaching the door knob, I opened the door.

“er hi I brought you guys some refreshments when I was on my way to the store just now” I told vixx with an awkward smile on my face.

“Oh Ji Yoon ah, you came? Thank you so much. I really need a drink right now!” Hongbin replied breathlessly. “wah daebak, gomawo Yoonie-ah. You are the best!” said Hyuk

“I got Leo oppa latte while I got the rest of you some energy drink since Hongbin oppa don’t like coffee and I’m not sure what kind of coffee flavour you guys like” I said while passing them their drinks and sandwiches.

“jinjja gomawo Ji Yoon. thank you for coming all the way down here even though it’s past midnight” hakyeon said. The rest of the members thank me and gobbled down their drinks while Ravi didn’t even bother to look at me or touch his drink. After all, he dislike me. I gave a quick sigh and then shrugged it off.

 

After they had their little break, Leo told me to head off first as they might be going home later than usual as the showcase is in 3 days time. Me being me, I insisted to stay behind and watch them rehearse. At times, they would asked me to give them advices and I told them which point they should take note of. I was glad that the members were able to feel comfortable and start conversation with me. This is the start of being able to get close to them and hopefully, with a little more effort, I could make friends with Ravi too.

 

3 days later

Finally, it was the day for vixx’s showcase. Min Seo and I were getting ready for it. Vixx had to leave first as they had to go one more round of rehearsal before the actual performance.

“kaja Ji yoon, we have to be there early so we can support them” Min Seo squealed excitedly.

“..and I can’t believe you are actually quite close with them now and I’m sure you will be able to get even closer with them sooner or later! Gah, I am so proud of you!” said Min Seo exclaimed.

Yes, ever since the day I dropped by the dance studio and stayed up all night with them, vixx and I got pretty close, even though Ravi is still not opening up to me. At times, I do wonder why does he dislike me but then again, I am actually quite happy that i am able to have a close relationship with the other members. I have been staying up all night with them, giving them advices on their performances and excercising with them. I really do enjoy it.

When we reaches, Min Seo and i quickly went to backstage and gave them our quick motivation speech and a hug before proceeding to join the other starlights in the audience. Today, deep down, I know that Vixx will slay the stage once again.

 

………..And they did!

 

One day before retutning back to Seoul

Ji Yoon pov

“ugh, that’s it, I can’t sleep. Maybe I should go and take a walk or even get myself a drink” I muttered to myself.

 

It’s already 4am in the morning and I have been tossing around on my bed and I just can’t seem to be able to get to sleep. This is so frustrating. I tried to wake Min Seo up but gosh, that girl is totally knocked out. Without hesitation, I quickly grab my coat, wore my shoes and went straight down to the beach.The soothing sounds of the waves crashing made me feels relaxed and calm. As I continue walking along the beach, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the bench near the beach. Even Though it was quite dark, I could tell that whoever that person is, is actually having a hard time figuring out something. I quickly make my move to the familiar figure.

 

“oppa, gwenchana? You look constipated” I said jokingly

“please leave, I am not in the mood to talk to anyone or even bicker with you right now” he stared at me unamused. Ouch, seriously, that is just so mean.

“no, seriously Ravi oppa, gwenchana? If you have anything you want to tell me or share with me, I’m here. I am not here to bicker with you or whatsoever. I don’t get why you dislike me that much” I whispered the last sentence. I am not sure if he heard it because he didn’t respond but stare at the piece of paper that he was holding. There were some scribbles on it.

Trying my best to figure out what was written on the piece of paper, I snatched it away from him. To my surprise, he was actually composing his new song and it seems like he was struggling. Quickly scanning through the lyrics.

 

“are you done? Can you give me back my paper and leave. I really don’t have time for your stupid game!” Ravi spat.

 

After hearing what he just said to me, I took the chance to sit next to him. he gave me a confused look, I turned to him and say,

“This is such a brilliant song. If you could add more emotions and a little bit more of thinking, I think this song might even top the charts!”

 

“Look, Ravi oppa, I used to compose songs too, so I really know how it feels when can't  get anything out. You know, we could actually brainstorm together right now. I want to be able to help you.” I said once again flashing him the best smile I have.

Even Though I said those words to him, He showed no response so I assumed that he will reject me and told me to just leave him alone, that’s why I decided to stand up and walk away till ….

 

“araso, you can stay and help me out. Just tonight. I don't know why I am agreeing but whatever” replied Ravi.

 

Okay. Wait. Hold up. Did I hear properly? did he just agreed to work with me? Ohmygosh. Trying to refrain myself from doing the victory dance, i stood there like an idiot.

 

“are you seriously going to stand there and not help me out?” Ravi asked impatiently.

 

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and went back to sit beside him and we started planning for his new piece of song. This is going well. Hopefully, Ravi and I will finally be able to get along without starting world war 3.