Innocent Love (2)

Innocent Love

"…Yeongwonhi nege chained up chained up”

Ever since 6am in the morning, VIXX had been practicing their dance routines over and over again without having a break. Although the members were worn out, they didn’t show it but rather practicing it even harder. Sweat droplets on their skin were running down their extremely attractive face. They were practicing as though they were preparing for their debut stage.

 

“Okay guys, take five” announced Hakyeon.

 

Upon hearing those words, the members collapsed onto the floor due to the exhaustion from dancing. Heavy breathing filled up the room. Suddenly a slight vibration could be felt.

 

“N hyung, aren’t you going to pick up the call? It might be important” asked Ken in a breathless tone.

“Joesonghabnida (sorry) guys, give me a moment while I pick up this call” replied N to the rest of the members.

 

Hakyeon pov

“Yeoboseyo?... ah nae hyung ,wae geurae? aniya we are having our break now. Wae? Jigeum? Arraso.. nae, gaseyo”

 

After hanging up, I made my way to where the members were resting. The reasons to why we are working so hard right now is that we are having an upcoming showcase in Jeju. I know that the members are tired and they didn’t even get enough sleep and all but if it’s for our lovely Starlight, I wouldn’t mind practicing real damn hard to not disappoint them.

 

“Yah guys, we need to go to CEO-nim office now, hyung just called to inform me that our special guests has arrived”

 

“ Jigeom? Wae? But N hyung, we are practicing, can’t we just meet this person later? I still don’t get it why CEO-nim wanted to have this event so badly” Ravi asked.

 

“Don’t be rude Wonshik, I think the CEO-nim must have a good reason” I replied Ravi in my ahjumma tone.

 

“KAJA!!” shouted Ken

 

“Yah, where the hell did you get all the energy from ken hyung? You were whining and complaining about how tired you were seconds ago and now, you have the energy to shout? Wah daebak hyung.” the maknae teased.

 

“Well you see-“

 

“Well, you see, our Ken hyung here can’t wait to flirt with the girls” Hongbin bluntly interrupted and owned himself a smack on his head by Leo.

 

"Let’s go Hakyeon and leave the rest here” said Leo

 

Leo and I quickly make our move to the CEO’s office with the rest of the members still arguing while following us.

 

Once we reached CEO-nim’s office, I quickly knock on the door and when the CEO called out for us to come in, I grabbed the knob.

 

Ji Yoon pov

‘Ahh, finally, here they are” the CEO-nim said gleefully

 

“Vixx, please meet your special guests, Ji Yoon and Min Seo. they will be staying with you for a year and don’t worry about your other fans because they are totally fine with it” the CEO briefly explained.

 

“You should close your mouth young lady. You wouldn’t want  flies to enter your big mouth, don’t you? and furthermore, I wouldn’t want to see you choking on the first day we meet” Ravi said with a stupid smirk across his lips.

Realising what Ravi said to me, I immediately close my mouth. Omg they are even more good looking up close. I daren’t even breathe. I was frozen to my spot. Gosh, they are so good looking in real life. I mean I’ve seen them before…. on the television but gosh, they look even better in real life. Someone please send help. I could feel my heart racing . The beating gets louder and louder and if any vixx member take a huge step towards me, they can surely hear my heartbeat. “Okay Ji Yoon, breathe in and breathe out. You wouldn’t want to be an embarrassment in-front of your favourite idols” I mentally advised myself.

 

“Yah Ravi, don’t be rude to her” Hakyeon scolded and gave me an apologetic smile.

 

“Gwenchana, it’s fine.”

“Okay everyone , I am going to give you 5 minutes to get to know each other and after that manager-nim will bring the girls back to the dorm while you boys go back to practice again” the CEO said and left his office.