Confession

Venomous Love

Rhea Trinity
Date of Birth: 17th November
Age: 19
Zodiac: Scorpio

She loved to travel and learn, she wanted to go around the around and experience the adventerous taste of life. She also was a strong believer of the Creator, she had faith which gave her strength to overcome all kinds of obstacles.

 


"How long have you been an ELF?" the host of the radio show asked her.

"Well, i have known SuJu since 2007, so subconsciously i have been an ELF ever since.” she looked straight at the host, may be she wasn't ready to face the members who were sitting right before her.

A few songs, a few comments, a number of jokes cracked here and there, the studio was filled with their laughter, but somewhere amidst the chaos, there seems to be a pair of eyes which has been constantly observing her.

“So you don’t have a bias list?”

“I don’t honestly, i just can’t seem to rank the boys, because i technically love them all.”

“Including SuJu boys?”

“*laughter* SuJu is different, they can’t.. be called boys.. anymore, they are proper men,” her cheeks burned as she gazed down on the table, her shy smile was obscured by the strands of hair that fell from her loosely tied clump of hair.

“Actually, Donghae was the first one that ever caught my attention in the entire of Super Junior, and he will always be my favourite,” she sneaked a glance at the perfect Donghae as he smiled back at her with much love.

“So, Donghae is your ideal type?”

“No, not really, he is a perfect man, but not my ideal type though. He is like the perfect guy in my fantasy,”

“Then who is your ideal type?”

“Ah.. well..” she made a cursory scan over all the members and gritted her teeth, “Ah.. its so difficult, um well, Kyuhyun… is my ideal type,” she covered her lips with the palms of her hand as soon as she spoke out his named and blushed.

Kyuhyun was focused on his fingertips as he giggled. He then bit his lower lips and glanced up at her; she was completely flustered at that sight and quickly covered her whole face and tried to compose herself. She still couldn't believe she was so much vulnerable.

“It’s not like that I am totally overwhelmed, i can control my temptations,” she quickly composed her thoughts and her expressions, Siwon still couldn’t stop giggling as he grabbed Kyuhyun’s neck and .

“So if Kyuhyun had asked you out, would you accept him?”

“May be yes, i would like to, but i’m not sure if that’s possible,”

“Is there anyone else whom you think is an appropriate dating material for you?”

“There is this one person, who makes me go crazy,” she paused slightly, breathing heavily, “he is the proper dating material for everyone, I guess.”

“He has been a rascal for 5 years yet he makes my heart flutter, he has seen the darker side of the world and yet keeps smiling and spreading his warmth around us, he doesn’t leave any past dating evidence behind and yet has the courage to talk about it all on air and yet not get caught by Dispatch,” by this time you can already hear his unique chuckles amongst the members, “ in a way, you’re totally my bias wrecker Heechul.” she smiles as she scratches the right corner of her forehead while staring at him.

The other members go like, “woo hoooooooo~”

“What!?!,” he continues to burst out into laughters, “Aigoo, ottoke..”

“So Heechul is your bias wrecker? Well, he does have the ability to literally make a woman’s heart flutter, at times even i’m confused.”

“How about spice things up a bit?” Donghae states amidst the chaos.
“Make a confession to him now!” Evil Kyuhyun finally gets the chance to strike.

“Boyaa..~~” Cute Heenim objects, he is totally flustered.

 

“Not a bad idea, yes Rhea, why don't you make a confession,” the host requests the guest.

“Its not like i can’t, i am quite neutral to him now, but it's kinda embarrassing.” she laughs along with everyone else.

“We are almost at the end of the show, let's have a sweet romantic end to today’s special show with Rhea’s confession to Heechul,” the host hints everyone to settle down and create the atmosphere for her.

The funny thing was that Heechul was sitting right across her. Rhea breathed heavily with her eyes down, focused on her tensed fingers.

“Ahem, ahh, bicchigesso,” she blurts out while biting her lips, she swipes her hair messily to the other side with her fingertips, “Sigh, well,” she coughs a bit.

 

She could feel him stare at her with an evil grin on his lips, observing how she was constantly hyperventilating, he could understand that she wasn’t shy as she was while talking about Kyuhyun and Donghae, but she gave out a different type of loveable aura.

Heechul gulped once as he scanned her smiling eyes, her eyes were going through everything everywhere but avoiding all sorts of contact with him, “she looks so natural,” Heechul thought

 

“Um, Heechul, Kim Heechul.. ssi.. dou.,” she gasps and smile, slowing raising her chin and looking deep into his eyes, “nan dangsin.. eul joh-ahaji” just by the sound of her velvet voice, heechul unconsciously starts biting the tip of his thumb. He sure doesn't want to lose to her, captivating her eyes into his, she could feel the chills running down her spine as he denies to let go of her eyes fixed in position. The time seems to have frozen.

 

"Wow,” everyone starts to feel the awkward fragrance of romance in the air.

“Its making my fingers curl,” Siwon is going crazy just by the thought.

“I thought I was your ideal type, why are you confessing to him?” Kyuhyun interrupts.

“Aww, maknae is being jealous..” Leeteuk teases.
“It’s ok baby, I’m here for you,” Sungmin can’t stop giggling.

“Well, why whine now? You’re the one who suggested the idea,” Eunhyuk blames baby Kyu.

 

But even amidst all these happening a pair of people have not been able to take their eyes off each other.