Bad Impression?

You, The Girl We Used To Chase After

Eunha never thought that her life as a class president would be hard. She had been a class president since five years ago and she was known as a responsible and quite scary girl, which was why the teachers trusted her a lot. With this role, she would get into university easier so Eunha enjoyed being a class president as well. Until the day when the boys appeared... She then wanted to give up.

It was a beautiful monday morning when Eunha was walking to her classroom. Suddenly, a male student blocked her way. She was still sleepy and grumpily looked up, she met a strange a boy with pimples everywhere on his face and he wore glassess. According to her knownledge then he would be the type of nerds. He didn't look too happy, either so she had to stay calm instead of being stubborn like normal. "Can I help you?"

"H-Help?! L-Listen y-you b-b-b-...!"

"?!" Eunha widened her eyes and then frowned her eyebrows, the boy was shaking as he spilled the words out. "Y-You are the class president, shouldn't you be more responsible about your classmates?! Shouldn't you look after them and stop their bad actions if they have any?!" 

"I'm sorry but did someone in my class piss you off?" She asked, calmly and the boy swallowed. "Y-You don't ing need to know! Just know that you are the worst class president and watch out for your classmates!" 

"Oh, is that so? Well then if I'm the worst then I'm a selfish person, I won't care about anyone in my class anymore and let them do whatever they want on other people, am I right?" She didn't smile but her words sounded sarcastic and scary, making the boy trembled. "I...I...."

"Come on, tell me. I will protect you." Eunha sighed. The boy hesitated for a while then he sighed as well. "K-Kim Mingyu and Choi Seungcheol with someone called himself Hoshi... they... they stole my lunch everyday and I just couldn't take it anymore so..." He was looking down but then he felt something soft and warm around his hand. The boy looked up and saw the girl holding his hand and pulled him away. "E-Eh?!" 

"I said I would protect you, didn't I? Come on." She didn't turn back but oh boy, he could imagine what kind of face she was making right now...

 

SLAM.

The classroom door opened and everyone turned to look at Eunha and... the strange boy.

"Eh? Hwanhui?!" Hoshi blinked and then exchanged eyes with Mingyu and Seungcheol. 

"Ooooh, class president is holding his hand!"

"Are they dating?! Woaaahh!!!!" And then the whole classroom burst into laughters and teased the heck out of them. The boy was trembling and Eunha let his hand go. "Come in." She told him to and he slowly walked inside. "Kim Mingyu, Choi Seungcheol and Soonyoung. Recognize this boy?" Eunha followed the boy and pointed at him while eyeing the three boys. They exchanged eyes and Seungcheol shrugged. "Yeah I do. Our best friend, aren't you, Hwanhui?" 

"No, he doesn't seem to be your best friend." Eunha answered instead of him and she stepped towards the boys. "Did you steal his lunch, everyday? What else do you do to him as well?" 

"Not steal, eat together! He agrees tho!" Soonyoung pouted. "Other than that, he agrees to lend us money everyday and does us free homework. Yeah,,, that's all." 

"What?!" Eunha's eyes narrowed and clearly, she wasn't really happy with Hoshi's answer, not at all. "Hwanhui, why would you let them do that to you?" She then turned her attention to the trembling boy and he looked like wanted to say something, yet he couldn't. He was afraid, she knew. "Damn it... If you guys don't apologize to him and promise that you will stop this bad action right now, I will report it to the principal."

"E-EH??" Hoshi's eyes widened and the three boys sighed as they gave each other the tired looks. "Eunha, you are not funny, you know?" 

"Do you think what you are doing is funny, then? You are harming a person's feeling." 

"Ugh, Eunha, relax." The handsome boy who was whispering to the girl sat next to him suddenly spoke up loudly and scratched his dyed hair. His face seemed to be annoyed by someone, we all pretty much know, he then forced a friendly smile on his face, trying to calm Eunha's bad mood down before she did anything that would get him in trouble. "Hwanhui promised and from what you said, I could see that you are really respect a promise? He promised to do everything for us, he can't refuse anything now. Hwanhui, are you seriously tugging onto that girl's skirt for help? We can help you, y'know." His gaze then turned to the trembling boy who looked like he was about to cry.

Again, he didn't say anything. The boy smirked and the rest of the class giggled happily. 

"What the..." Eunha's feet trembled a bit, not because of her fear but because of her anger. But, she hadn't given up yet. "Promise or not, he has the option to break it even if it's a bad thing. Why? Because you also did the bad things to him so he gets to do bad things to you as well. Hwanhui isn't a slave to any o fyou jerks anymore, Hwanhui, give me your bagpack." 

"O-Ok." The boy gave Eunha the bagpack and she opened it, looked for something and Seungcheol chuckled. "Man, she's looking for our names." After he finished, Eunha took out from the bag three notebooks with the names "Kim Mingyu", "Choi Seungcheol" and "Soonyoung Hoshi~". 

"What did they do to you that make you obey them?" She asked Hwanhui. "T-They threatened me... They said they would burn my notebooks, they would beat me up and they would do horrible things to me... They forced me to do their homework and give them money s-s-so..." 

"Oops, damn." Hoshi exchanged eyes with Seungcheol, Seungcheol only smiled at him and was about to speak up but Eunha stole his turn. "That doesn't sound like a time to make a promise to me." 

"There wasn't any promise." Hwanhui spoke, hiding behind Eunha.

"E-Eh????????" Hoshi widened his eyes. "H-Hwanhui-ssi, didn't you said you would-" 

"They made he lied about the promise because they wanted them to be the right ones! I'm sorry, Eunha, about earlier, I-I-I..." 

"Stop." Eunha raised her hand. "Now that there wasn't any prmoise, what's next, Choi Seungcheol? You looked like you had something to say earlier."

"Tch. Well, Eunha, you look pretty today. How about let us have a nice conversation with Hwanhui?"

"Huh? So that you could beat him after?"

"Eunha, please, he already did our homework tho." Hoshi shrugged. 

The class president threw the notebooks on the floor, catching everyone's attention. Then she stepped her foot on the notebooks and trampled them, real hard. Everyone was gasping and they could see some pages were torned apart and quickly, Hoshi screamed at her, telling her to stop. 

"Hwanhui, please go back to your class and if they ever find you again, go find the teachers, don't find me." Eunha stepped away from her mess and raised up her face to give Seungcheol an annoyed look. "I guess your previous class presidents are a lot nicer than me, well, welcome to the real rules."

"...."Everyone was speechless and somes of the classmates giggled, impressed by how 'strong' and 'cool' Eunha was. 

"Geez, the teacher is coming, get back to your seat, everyone." Eunha noticed the silhoutte outside and everyone rushed back to their seats.

"...." 

"Ugh, that girl never knows how to have fun! Ignore her, Mingyu, I can revenge if you want to!"

"Shut up, go away."

"Ugh, Wonwoo is always protecting Mingyu.."

"Thanks, dude, she was annoying."

"Well, what are you going to do next? I mean, you never let a girl ride your head before."

"We will see, tomorrow."