Final

Drunk in Love (KaiSoo)

"Kai, you're drinking too much already." Sehun told Kai. Nevertheless, he still drank to shots of soju.
 

"It's fine, it's fine." said Jongin with a chuckle. "I'm so happy that I got my paycheck today." he remarked with a hiccup.
 

"What if your boyfriend finds you out?" he asked the drunk latter. Jongin stared at him for a moment and gulped.
 

"Oops." he said, chuckling. Not a moment after, he's already asleep.
 

"You drank too much." Sehun said.
 

His phone's ringing. 'Pororo Hyung', the name flashing on the screen. He gulped for a moment and answered the call.
'Hello? Sehun is Kai with you?' A voice on the other side of the phone asked.
 

"Y-yes." he said lazily. He's also drunk, that's why.
 

'Where are you? It's already late night.'

"The bar we usually go to."

'Oh. I'll be coming there.' Kyungsoo dropped the phone.

A few minutes later, a petite guy approached the two guys. He has big eyes, heart-shaped lips, and squishy face.

"Ah hyung," Sehun greeted his hyung.

"Is that Kai?" he asked, looking at the sleeping guy on the other side to where Sehun is seated.

"Yes. He drunk too much." he said.

"I see. I'll be taking him home Hun. Take care yourself, especially that you're drunk." Kyungsoo told him. He grabbed Kai's hand place it on his shoulders. He grabbed his waist and carried him on their way home.

"God, Jongin. You're heavier than I expected." Kyungsoo said, struggling. The boy's still sleeping. Kyungsoo carried him until they reached home. Reaching their room, he place Kai, who's peacefully sleeping, on the bed. He smiled as he saw the younger's peaceful face. So cute he wants to plant kisses on it.

"Geez Kyungsoo! Get a hold of yourself." He told himself. He was blushing.

He changed his clothes and laid a mattress on the floor to sleep. He doesn't want his boyfriend to get surprised that when he wakes up, he might flinch seeing his boyfriend. Or Kai might actually thought Kyungsoo got advantage of him while he's sleeping.

Before sleeping, Kyungsoo went to Jongin, kissed his temple and said, "I love you so much, Kai." He then slept.

Little did Kyungsoo know, Kai was awake, but he's still tipsy. He rolled down the floor and scooted beside his sleeping boyfriend.

"I love you too, hyung." He whispered to Kyungsoo's ear. He tucked Kyungsoo in and slept their nights off.

Fin.