What am I in your life?

CONFUSION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Just realized that today is my 2nd year in Asianfanfics! Would anyone please greet me? 

Confusion

“Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun. You two will be partners.”

The whole class looked at the two mentioned names who were glaring at each other.

“Ms, can I just switch with someone else instead?” Baekhyun whined to Ms. Jung.

“Now, Baekhyun. Don’t be too choosy! You’re not the only one who dislike his partner.” Kyungsoo scoffed as Jongin looked down.

“Enough! I will not let you change. If you do, do the presentation yourself.” Ms. Jung glared as she walked out.

“Then, I guess I’m doing this presentation alone.” Baekhyun sighed as he stood up.

“Good idea. I’ll do the same.” Kyungsoo chuckled.

Class ended so Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran to the cafeteria along with the others, leaving Chanyeol and Jongin alone.

Chanyeol was about to leave as well when he heard sniffing sounds.

“J-Jongin?” Chanyeol approached the said guy whose face is buried in his arms.

Chanyeol kneeled and forcefully lifted Jongin’s head and it breaks his heart to see a fellow classmate crying.

“C-Chanyeol, what are you doing?” Jongin immediately wiped his tears.

“Why are you crying over someone who doesn’t deserve your tears?”

“I-I don’t know. I guess… It’s just painful to be unwanted.”

Chanyeol only nodded as he patted Jongin’s back.

“How about you? Ever since you came here, Baekhyun practically hates your guts.” Jongin tilted his head in curiousity.

“I don’t know either. I haven’t even made friends with him and yet he’s judging me already.” Chanyeol slightly pouted.

Jongin smiled as Chanyeol put on his glasses for him.

“You really have beautiful eyes behind those glasses.”

“How about you?” Jongin took off Chanyeol’s glasses and was amazed at how handsome Chanyeol is.

“Ugly, right?” Chanyeol sighed.

“No. You look really handsome. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.”

“Many already did.”

The door slammed open and revealed Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

Chanyeol swiftly put on his glasses as the two neared them.

Kyungsoo eyed Chanyeol up and down and glared at Jongin who was looking down again.

“What’s going on in here?” Baekhyun smirked.

“K-Kyungsoo, I-I can explain.”

“Explain what?!”

Jongin flinched at Kyungsoo’s shout.

Chanyeol was beyond confused.

What was happening? Why should Jongin explain what happened to Kyungsoo?

It seems like Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol’s confusion so he chuckled and neared Chanyeol.

“Chanyeol, you befriended with the wrong person.” Baekhyun shook his head in pity.

Kyungsoo walked out of the classroom in anger and Baekhyun casually followed.

Jongin broke down and let out a painful cry.

“Jongin, what’s wrong?” Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun.

“I’m so confused!” Jongin held his head to exaggerate his point.

“And so am I! I don’t know what just happened.” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head.

“Please don’t tell anyone, okay?” Jongin glanced at Chanyeol who nodded immediately.

“Kyungsoo and I… we’re more than friends.”

“What? You’re in a relationship with him? How?”

“I wouldn’t call it a relationship though.” Jongin sighed.

“How did that happen?”

“He is my childhood best friend, well… used to be. He went to the States to finish his high school and went back here. He was different now but the moment he saw me, he immediately tiptoed to kiss me and said that I’m his. It’s really brain-racking because… it’s never obvious. He would ask for a kiss whenever I take him home. He would always want to wear my shirts when he stays over. He keeps on giving me mixed signals. I felt like… I feel like I’m being played.”

“I can’t imagine that.”

“No one would think of that. Kyungsoo hates me whenever we’re in public.”

“Do you think he’ll work with you then?”

“He won’t.” Jongin shook his head with a sad smile.

The door opened again and revealed Baekhyun who was casually chewing his gum and behind him was Kyungsoo who was looking down.

Baekhyun made his way to the side as Kyungsoo neared them.

“Get away… from my… boyfriend.” Kyungsoo mumbled with unfocused eyes that are looking at the floor.

Kyungsoo didn’t want them to hear it but the two people on the floor heard it and widen their eyes.

“K-Kyungsoo…”

“I said… stand up and get away from my boyfriend!” Kyungsoo shouted directly at Chanyeol who immediately stood up.

“We need to talk?” Jongin cowardly looked at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo only nodded and gave Baekhyun a look which made Baekhyun nod.

“Hey, Chanyeol. Outside with me now.” Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol outside the classroom as he closed the door to give them some private time.

The two outside were awkward.

“Hey… umm, I could just go and eat at the cafeteria. It seems that if I wait for Jongin, Kyungsoo would beat me.” Chanyeol was about to turn around when a hand grabbed his wrist.

“And I didn’t say yes to your idea. You’re staying with me.”

Chanyeol slightly pouted as he stood next to the smaller.

“Why am I even supposed to stay?”

“Because I want you to.” Baekhyun shrugged.

Chanyeol felt butterflies in his stomach when Baekhyun said it.

“You’re really something, Byun Baekhyun. You look like a puppy but act like a dog.” Chanyeol pouted.

Baekhyun froze for a while which made Chanyeol worried.

“Baek, you look like a puppy!”

“I’m not a puppy!”

“Don’t worry, you act like a dog!”

Baekhyun faced him and took off his glasses.

Chanyeol was stunned as Baekhyun’s eyes soften at him for the first time.

“You’re still the same, after all…” Baekhyun’s voice was soft as he cupped Chanyeol’s cheek with his feet tiptoed.

“Baekhyun?” Chanyeol stared back at Baekhyun with a confused look and Bakhyun realized what he did and immediately gave Chanyeol’s glasses back.

“Sorry, don’t know what came over me.” Baekhyun looked away and Chanyeol swore he saw the smaller wipe tears on his cheeks.

Inside the classroom, Kyungsoo sat in front of Jongin.

“Why are you flirting with Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo sighed.

“I wasn’t flirting with him.”

“Then what?”

“H-He… He was comforting me.”

“From me?” Kyungsoo scoffed.

“Yeah, from you.”

Kyungsoo neared Jongin and cupped the la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter